Who are your top 5 worse wrestlers of all time?

Options
BangEm_Bart
BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
I mean ? that's just scraight doo doo grits.
tumblr_mvkqv4rkJk1sr1ctco4_250.gif

You don't wanna hear not one noun or verb from them ? .

Just abso-? -lutely horrendous?

Straight to Syfy channel Sharknado meets shenco cd's part 8 type status in the ring!!

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Coming in at Number 1:

The Great ? Khali
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_P8al0Ab1Y

This ? looks ? as ? . He looks like an 8ft autistic wrestler with cancer. Why did the WWE hire him? His back and chest piece looks like play-doe. This ? ain't even Indian, he's from Mexico or some ? .
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Coming in at number 2:

Brokedown Brodus Clay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHTu9l6cAr8

Let's be real, he's just cheesy as ? and walks around in a rugrats onsie. He looks like a Tyrannosaurus Rex with rabies.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Coming in at number 3:

John ? Cena
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPZvZUb73QE

There's something about wigga rappers that gets under my skin. Then I know this ? secretly says the N word behind close doors like 99% of most crackers from Boston do. He steals every single thing about black culture and makes it sound idiotic and gimmicky as ? purposely because he secretly hates black ppl.

His finisher is the ? super fireman's carry and the crippler crossface with leg hold ? and he calls out spots really loud. You can actually hear what his opponent is gonna do next. He no sells moves a lot and he always falls butt first on all his moves.

His opponents carry a majority of the matches for him and no-one ever realizes it because they're too busy saying "H--Y ? " at the other opponent and not his predictable ass 3 moves of death (back spin drop, five knuckle shuffle, attitude adjustment).

In the end, he gives a corny ass prep talk about some random ass kid dying from leukemia or cancer in the audience that just always ironically pops up only when Cena is in the spotlight. He still has that ridiculous ass military crew cut from when he first started and the fruity pebble colored arm and wrist bands with the purple and lime green shirts. WWE only banks off him because a majority of America's population is growing up to be corny little white boys that secretly want to be black while being raised to hate blacks and Cena is the gateway to selling those souvenirs.

In conclusion, I just frankly outright don't like this bowed legged, no neck having ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    id nominate the chikara section on botchamania videos
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    khali
    khali
    khali
    khali
    khali
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    ...... Not a cena fan, but u gotta take him off this list... WAAAAYYYYYY to many more deserving

Na he's the ? wrestler ever imo. I really wish I could make him number 1 but khalis stupid ass had to take it.

I'll post the other 2 later. I'm thinking of Santino and Hulk Hogan but I dunno yet.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Virgil
    Ahmed Johnson
    Great Khali
    Heidenreich
    Kevin Nash
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    In conclusion, top 5 worse are

The great Khali
    Brotus Clay
    John Cena
    Hulk Hogan
    Santino Barillo
  • Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Giant Gonzales
    That fake undertaker from the undertaker vs undertaker match at wrestle mania
    Virgil
    Brooklyn brawler
    Sandman
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Giant Gonzalez
    Khali
    Nathan Jones
    Nailz
    Kamala
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    Giant Gonzales
    Virgil
    Brooklyn brawler
    Sandman

this was brian lee right?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    Giant Gonzales
    Virgil
    Brooklyn brawler
    Sandman

this was brian lee right?

yup
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Santino is not ? funny and is a mockery of wrestling. Really can't stand him. Kane i've really like. Stiff and slow as ? . Looks like it's painful 4 him 2 do a ? . Rick ? Flair...I know he's amazing on the mic, but he is awful as a wrestler. The cage match he had with Hogan at WCW was 1 of the worst matches I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. Finally that racist ? Hogan...he has a 3 move set and his finisher is a leg drop
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    wow flair?! sheesh

never was a huge fan of santino in the ring but that ? was hilarious
  • a-grave247
    Options
    wow flair?! sheesh

never was a huge fan of santino in the ring but that ? was hilarious

Sorry, but 4 me Flair had awful matches. He had a small move set, would have a submission for a finished where he would never work on the legs before at all, do some ? chops,'whooed' for majority of the match, climb the top rope to get thrown off and thats it...dude was bad for me.

? Santino, if he won the rumble and main evented wrestlemania that would have been a joke...and ppl were cheering for him to win the match
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a-grave247 wrote: »
    Santino is not ? funny and is a mockery of wrestling. Really can't stand him. Kane i've really like. Stiff and slow as ? . Looks like it's painful 4 him 2 do a ? . Rick ? Flair...I know he's amazing on the mic, but he is awful as a wrestler. The cage match he had with Hogan at WCW was 1 of the worst matches I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. Finally that racist ? Hogan...he has a 3 move set and his finisher is a leg drop

I dont know bout the rest of that ? but Santino is ? hilarious cuh.
    https://youtu.be/UNE7bZgD0G8

? got gems
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kane and flair are bad wrestlers?
    pass the weed bruh
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Kane always sucked though. He's just not in my top 5 worse.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Coming in at number 3:

John ? Cena
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPZvZUb73QE

There's something about wigga rappers that gets under my skin. Then I know this ? secretly says the N word behind close doors like 99% of most crackers from Boston do. He steals every single thing about black culture and makes it sound idiotic and gimmicky as ? purposely because he secretly hates black ppl.

His finisher is the ? super fireman's carry and the crippler crossface with leg hold ? and he calls out spots really loud. You can actually hear what his opponent is gonna do next. He no sells moves a lot and he always falls butt first on all his moves.

His opponents carry a majority of the matches for him and no-one ever realizes it because they're too busy saying "H--Y ? " at the other opponent and not his predictable ass 3 moves of death (back spin drop, five knuckle shuffle, attitude adjustment).

In the end, he gives a corny ass prep talk about some random ass kid dying from leukemia or cancer in the audience that just always ironically pops up only when Cena is in the spotlight. He still has that ridiculous ass military crew cut from when he first started and the fruity pebble colored arm and wrist bands with the purple and lime green shirts. WWE only banks off him because a majority of America's population is growing up to be corny little white boys that secretly want to be black while being raised to hate blacks and Cena is the gateway to selling those souvenirs.

In conclusion, I just frankly outright don't like this bowed legged, no neck having ? .

Judging by the wacks instead of nosigns, there's a whole lot of Cena fans.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    . Rick ? Flair...I know he's amazing on the mic, but he is awful as a wrestler. The cage match he had with Hogan at WCW was 1 of the worst matches I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. Finally that racist ? Hogan...he has a 3 move set and his finisher is a leg drop

I am at work geeking off of this lmao!
  • a-grave247
    Options
    jono wrote: »

I dont know bout the rest of that ? but Santino is ? hilarious cuh.
    https://youtu.be/UNE7bZgD0G8

? got gems

Top 5 wrestlers. The ? doesn't even wrestle. That's why wrestling is going to the ? now
  • a-grave247
    Options
    Kane and flair are bad wrestlers?
    pass the weed bruh

I won't pass the weed bruh..... but I'll tell you they are bad wrestler
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Flair was just a funny ass wrestler, nothing more. His mic skills were top notch (nh). He has one of the dopest submission moves, he's definitely not the worse in fact, he's probably in the top 20 greatest.

Kane on the other hand always ? sucked if he wasn't riding undertakers coattail.