When the last time you had to knuckle up ?

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Truthfully, I don't even like fighting. Them ? can escalate quick if you embarrass the wrong ? . Plus I ain't trying to get KO'd ? with some wild swinging as ? who gets lucky and catches me.

I'd honestly rather just choke a ? out or break something on him.

I used to get in my share of fights as a kid and my go-to move was always to choke a ? out. Never failed. Lol I would take/dodge some hits just to grab a person and take his back so I could choke him out.

not a fan of grappling in the streets unless the variables are right, and even then ? happens.

i'll tie a muhfukka up and toss him tho.
    I didn't say ? about grappling ? ... I said choke a ? out. SLEEP! Lol

That was back in the day though as a youngin'. I ain't choked a ? out in ages. Lol. Like I said, I don't like fighting, I like ending the ? as soon as possible. I don't fight to connect blows. Nowadays, I need only fight to put a ? out of commission asap.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    one fight was at a college, we was at a outdoor party, and campus security started macing the crowd n ? , so while everyone was moving, i saw a ? i had words with earlier that night, so i stepped to him, and sparked him, he dropped, then i mushed one of his boys, and they all just backed up....i was prepared to fight all of them, but after that first punch no body wanted it.....

the other time we was at a family function and things got outta hand, i ended up throwing a uncle off the porch, knocking the front door down, and strangling someone in the living room while he was stabbing my shoulders with a knife....he dropped the knife when his eyes rolled back in his head, so i let go and a few seconds later he started coughing and breathing again...

I can't be the only one in stitches at how casually that's mentioned lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Mastery
    Options
    Truthfully, I don't even like fighting. Them ? can escalate quick if you embarrass the wrong ? . Plus I ain't trying to get KO'd ? with some wild swinging as ? who gets lucky and catches me.

I used to get in my share of fights as a kid and my go-to move was always to choke a ? out. Never failed. Lol I would take/dodge some hits just to grab a person and take his back so I could choke him out.

not a fan of grappling in the streets unless the variables are right, and even then ? happens.

That was back in the day though as a youngin'. I ain't choked a ? out in ages. Lol. Like I said, I don't like fighting, I like ending the ? as soon as possible. I don't fight to connect blows. Nowadays, I need only fight to put a ? out of commission asap.

ahh understood.

you did say take their back tho...
    I like doing Arm Triangle Chokes and Guillotines as well. I'm crazy bruh. It's something about feeling a person's body go limp. Lol. My mom used to whoop my ass because when I got into fights with my brothers I would always choke them ? out until they stop squirming, then let them go.
  • Mastery
    Options

ahh understood.

you did say take their back tho...

I'm saying though... you thought homie was in the streets giving dudes the homer simpson choke?

unknownspurlock4_thumb.png?w=624&h=352

lol
    rjwquUj.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Mastery
    Options
    @Black_Samson

My mind frame is different now bruh. I always fear ? like getting stomped out by ? if I hit the deck. While I'm confident I can prevent that, anything can happen man.

Then a ? be having flashbacks of Iraq and ? , that don't help at all.

Last week I was standing in line at this mexican restaurant and some white dude got in line behind me and he was too close bruh. Like way too close. He was closer than arms length away. So I stood to the side. He like "you not in line?" I was like "yeah, I'm in line, I just don't like people standing too close to me when they're behind me" CAC looked offended as ? . Lol.

He like "I ain't no threat." I just told him "it's better this way. Prevents any kind of conflict."

I still have issues with people staring at me. ? puts me in a weird headspace.

I am definitely the same way about people being behind me.

? i still avoid drive around ? holes and man hole covers.
    Yep, same with staring. I take it as a personal challenge and my blood starts boiling. So I try to avoid a lot of eye contact. Yeah, ? holes and man hole covers aren't that big of an issue for me. Most of my issues have to do with people. For the most part, I can ignore it but there are some people who won't allow you to ignore it... the ones who take your "be the bigger man approach and walk away" as a weakness... those are the ones you read about on the news after getting beat the ? down lol
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Black_Samson

My mind frame is different now bruh. I always fear ? like getting stomped out by ? if I hit the deck. While I'm confident I can prevent that, anything can happen man.

Last week I was standing in line at this mexican restaurant and some white dude got in line behind me and he was too close bruh. Like way too close. He was closer than arms length away. So I stood to the side. He like "you not in line?" I was like "yeah, I'm in line, I just don't like people standing too close to me when they're behind me" CAC looked offended as ? . Lol.

He like "I ain't no threat." I just told him "it's better this way. Prevents any kind of conflict."

nigggggggggggaaaaaaaa i be dodging the ? outta trash in the road and sometimes i catch myself riding the curb, and lately the flashbacks been too real like reenacting what happened
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CP203
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    @Black_Samson

nigggggggggggaaaaaaaa i be dodging the ? outta trash in the road and sometimes i catch myself riding the curb, and lately the flashbacks been too real like reenacting what happened

? , i still observe over passes when going under them, and switch lanes before coming out from under it.

smh... i be glad when i get the ? over this ? .

bro its ? up because i only feel comfortable around current and former military personnel. i don't think we'll get over it just learn to handle or at least thats what they say in therapy
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Mastery
    Options
    @Black_Samson

? , i still observe over passes when going under them, and switch lanes before coming out from under it.

bro its ? up because i only feel comfortable around current and former military personnel. i don't think we'll get over it just learn to handle or at least thats what they say in therapy
    This. Other military personnel I'm good around, no problems whatsoever. It's the ? civilians who bother me bruh. I don't even go to therapy bruh, it does nothing for me. Like seriously does nothing for me.

I deal with this ? by posting on the IC, lifting, working out, going on hikes, and staying to myself. I could be fine for a couple days, then bam, out of nowhere I'm feeling those familiar feelings again.
  • CP203
    Options
    @Black_Samson @CP203

When were you ? over there? I was there in '04 bruh... 0 ? 4 and I STILL be experiencing this ? man. I got insomnia like a ? dude.

? when I first came back from Iraq, newly married, the wife was cooking some ? in the kitchen and was cutting vegetables standing at the counter with her towards me.

We were talking about something and she turned around to say something to me, but she still had the knife in her hand. Idk wtf came over me but I rushed her, grabbed her wrist, put her in a wrist lock, and knocked her back against the counter and told her "don't ever put a got damn knife in my face."

I felt bad as ? afterwards dude. She told me she never feared me until that moment.

06-08 iraq as part of the surge smh and 11-12 afghan, ? i broke my cousins arm when he tried to wake me up and i got chocked my ex-wife in my sleep felt bad as ? for that one seeing her jump when i try to hug her and ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Mastery
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @Black_Samson @CP203

When were you ? over there? I was there in '04 bruh... 0 ? 4 and I STILL be experiencing this ? man. I got insomnia like a ? dude.

? when I first came back from Iraq, newly married, the wife was cooking some ? in the kitchen and was cutting vegetables standing at the counter with her towards me.

We were talking about something and she turned around to say something to me, but she still had the knife in her hand. Idk wtf came over me but I rushed her, grabbed her wrist, put her in a wrist lock, and knocked her back against the counter and told her "don't ever put a got damn knife in my face."

I felt bad as ? afterwards dude. She told me she never feared me until that moment.

06-08 iraq as part of the surge smh and 11-12 afghan, ? i broke my cousins arm when he tried to wake me up and i got chocked my ex-wife in my sleep felt bad as ? for that one seeing her jump when i try to hug her and ?
    I broke my wife's jaw in my sleep before. She had to get her ? wired shut and everything bruh. I felt like the ? of the earth.

She would usually sleep hugged up with me with her head on my chest and my arm wrapped around her. Well apparently this night, I was having nightmares about something bruh. All I remember is waking up to her screaming and crying, asking her wtf happened.

She said all she knew was my arm that was wrapped around her, my grip starting getting tighter and tighter around her then I brought my other arm up and punched her in the jaw. All while I was sleep.
  • CP203
    Options
    @Black_Samson

This. Other military personnel I'm good around, no problems whatsoever. It's the ? civilians who bother me bruh. I don't even go to therapy bruh, it does nothing for me. Like seriously does nothing for me.

I deal with this ? by posting on the IC, lifting, working out, going on hikes, and staying to myself. I could be fine for a couple days, then bam, out of nowhere I'm feeling those familiar feelings again.

lol i started therapy again because the therapist now is a combat vet and its group sessions, ? i got banned from the va for a lil bit because i told my old therapist id ? her because she tried telling me she understands ? no the ? you don't you never deployed. man ? civilians especially when they start the oh if i was over there i would have done blah blah blah or the thanks for what you do for us