Dying Light ‘The Following’ expansion announced

Options
13»

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well if i can get it for the cheap, then i will be copping but with Fallout 4 on the way (which i HIGHLY recommend you get), this might get pushed to the backburner. And they supposed to be releasing the non broke ? version of Batman in October too so...we'll see
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does this game compare to the last of us? Is it more survival based and last of us more story driven.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never played last of us, but this is a lot like dead island, only with parkour, and a higher emphasis on weapons...

also you can't just be having random shootouts whenever you want, cuz that ? will get you ? killed...

and night time missions are the devil
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The xp is doubled at night so it's worth the risk
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a screenshot of du dead body on my ps4.

I joined his game while he was idle,started some ? with some nearby zombies and hid on top of a traincar while they jumped him. While he was bleeding out,I killed the zombies and watched him die slowly.

I ain't ?
  • Dupac
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    I have a screenshot of du dead body on my ps4.

I joined his game while he was idle,started some ? with some nearby zombies and hid on top of a traincar while they jumped him. While he was bleeding out,I killed the zombies and watched him die slowly.

I ain't ?

What?!?;;

Lol
  • Dupac
    Options
    Yea bruh, all my remaining missions are night missions, a ? need that co op help
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Yea bruh, all my remaining missions are night missions, a ? need that co op help
    What's your PSN name? Do you have PS+ for shareplay?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Buy the game,its just 20
  • Dupac
    Options

yea, dusouljah