Kansas City hotel manager hangs black doll from doorway in office to mock Sandra Bland

Options
D0wn
D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
Screen_Shot_2015-07-28_at_1.13.12_PM.png?1438103911

This, ladies and gentlemen, is your America.
A white hotel manager of the Adams Mark Hotel in Kansas City hung a black slave doll from the doorway of the office with a garbage bag in an apparent mocking of the death of Sandra Bland.

In searching for eloquent words to explain this ? , I have few.

American racism is deep, sick, and flagrant.

In your mind, I dare you to rewind to the moment in which this ? , a white supervisor with black employees no less, conceived the idea, gathered the materials, and proceeded to act on his instinct to do such a thing.

It's sick and this man should be charged with a federal hate crime. Termination is not enough.

Our country, sadly, is either regressing, or the outer facade is just being torn away and we're starting to see the deeper, uglier soul of this nation.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/slave-doll-hung-noose-found-210243710.html

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? not being fired makes this even worse smh.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Race war bait story, if the guy did hang the doll he should lose his job the fool, but articles like this ? me off, tryna convince people that everyone is like this, most people are nice it's just a select few idiots, don't let the media fool you, judge things more from your own first hand experiences and not the media.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Race war bait story, if the guy did hang the doll he should lose his job the fool, but articles like this ? me off, tryna convince people that everyone is like this, most people are nice it's just a select few idiots, don't let the media fool you, judge things more from your own first hand experiences and not the media.

Bruh...you know I'm a black man living in ny right? Eh not in the mood to go back n forth good day.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are his parents?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    id put my hands on him for that ? . its time to get angry, people. i've seen enough
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are an unabashed ? .
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad yall banned his dumb english muffin head ass
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't be mad if I heard that the hotel caught fire .....
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woulda beat his ass.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • D0wn
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »

black-people-lynched.jpg

"most people are nice it's just a select few idiots" -some ?

You posting this picture ? me off. This picture is obvious race-war bait. We don't even know that this had anything to do with race without the context. Knock it off.

I'm just using media to fool you. We weren't actually there so we can't judge from our own first-hand experience.

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for the spot of bother that appears to be happening in that photo.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would beat the ? out of this cac on general principle
  • D0wn
    Options
    Sarah Lee Circle Bear Died While in Police Custody; Family Seeks Justice

The death of Sandra Bland, an African American woman who died in a jail cell on July 13 , has the nation abuzz about the ongoing saga of police brutality against people of color, and this time, it is becoming even more apparent just how poorly women of color are treated.
    But a lesser known story regarding a beautiful young Lakota woman is just as worthy of our attention. On July 6, 24-year-old Sarah Lee Circle Bear of Clairmont, South Dakota, was found unconscious in a holding cell in Brown County Jail in Aberdeen. Circle Bear was jailed on a bond violation.

Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2015/07/28/manning-sarah-lee-circle-bear-died-while-police-custody-family-seeks-justice-161204

11774724_1645274465751060_557425220_n.jpg?itok=4qXKeydX

• iron man1
    Options
    Wasn't there an 18 year old that committed"suicide" a day or two after Sandra Bland?
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tommy sotomayor is defending that she killed herself and not knowing the whole facts.he's going by what the media says and not going underground to see what's really happened
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone should get her ass fired
  • D0wn
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Wasn't there an 18 year old that committed"suicide" a day or two after Sandra Bland?

Yep Kindra Chapman
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tommy sotomayor is defending that she killed herself and not knowing the whole facts.he's going by what the media says and not going underground to see what's really happened

Corey Holcomb hasn't ? that ? -ass ? up yet?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish it was my job.

It'd be some ? .
  • D0wn
    Options
    Not surprised.
    ... Im surprised, u didnt say , he Called her a stupid blk ? ...