Video:So your walking w/ your girl & some big brolic n!gga walks past & smacks your girls cheek meat

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol back in the day we use to be on Sunset 10-15 deep jus walkin up and down that muthafucka..
    alot of ? ? got they ass grabbed and not one ? said a ? thing. hahha

but on some real ? ..
    dude would jus have to whoop my ass.. one thing i dont take is disrespect.. and u aint about to be puttin yo hands on my girl like that. smmfh
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoot, stab, slice, kick in the ? , whatever is the grimiest thought on my mind at the time
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dat ass soft as ?

Most important thing said in this thread
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And the answer is simple... fight until your death
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This why I stopped taking chicks to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, and Bayou Classic, only Essence Fest lol.

Whistles or yelling "damn!" Verbal is cool but grabbing that ass... We would have to box.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    If a dude feels like he can walk up and grab your girl's ass in front of you without losing something, you've already lost.

I believe that too. ? usually try somebody that don't have presence about them. If you LOOK like a mark that's bad on you.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would shot him
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the time the know who to try but u got different types of ignorance. Esp if it's a group or if dude feels comfortableof if they drink or are high. This is why most men hate going to clu s with they ole lady.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C.

Gotta go with C baby...No hesitation ... Tell her straight like this ..GIRL WHAT THE HELL IS YOU DOING WEARING THESE TIGHT ASS CLOTHES IN PUBLIC?? .....DONT YOU KNOW ITS ? OUT HERE!!

Aint no need for us to both be humiliated..? it's simple as that ........lolz @ you ? getting your head knocked off like a rock em sock em by this "Nasty Nate" lookin ass ? behind her Skeezatry .....not me baby ....not on my ? watch ....

Next time we out her ass better be looking respectable

sa31_full1.jpg

Lmaaaooooo @ Nasty Nate!!

I'm sorry, but I'd have to "X" that nikka off the calendar like Kenny did.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude looked like he was scared that he was going to get his ass grabbed. ? , Terry Crews probably thought that was her ? friend.

Still, you don't just grab her ass.

..and yeah, we fighting; but I'm not fighting fair. It's his fault for being big.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to the car, ride around till I see the ? and run fam the ? over and bounce.
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "call me reverse geppetto cuz i wish a ? wood/would"

heard somebody spit that on Sway last Friday...first thought that came to mind when i read the thread title
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that I'm big too he gone have to catch the paint bruh.

That ass was soft as ? though, get's a double GOAT from me.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? how big or how it seems that the ? don't care about life. Put that pistol across his chin he gonna bleed profusely and spit up teeth like everyone else.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id knock that lil ? out