That GoFundme Still Got all the Money In It

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
Screen-shot-2014-08-29-at-12.49.43-PM-491x350.png
0538854001429152213_filepicker.jpg

trololo-music-troll-yeh-yeh-o.gif

Lls Oh yea,its only 5, 10 bucks but now they got 175 of them thangs. Yea they, wasn't ever no beef hahaha they juxed yall ? . Elzo, Eyerone, amd Samson dividing that money

'Help the cause yo', 'stop bein negative' , 'elzo what's that link again?'

krs-one-o.gif

Well played. Them ? hit yall wit a 50s grifter move, 'the Mississippi mudbutt'

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they was really bout that life they'd shoot that bread my way

I got a cross country trip I'm a lil short on that'll def help to me getting some IC entertainment
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this ? is more obsessed bout this then the individuals involved.... the money is in there...i havent touched it....we are trying trying to use it for something else ( unless ? is still up for scrapping)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for reminding me though.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i had a dream about their fight last night......

it ended up with me putting jamel in a choke hold, with a pocket knife to his face as me and Wall had to hold the ? down to the ground till he chilled out
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Screen-shot-2014-08-29-at-12.49.43-PM-491x350.png
    0538854001429152213_filepicker.jpg

trololo-music-troll-yeh-yeh-o.gif

Lls Oh yea,its only 5, 10 bucks but now they got 175 of them thangs. Yea they, wasn't ever no beef hahaha they juxed yall ? . Elzo, Eyerone, amd Samson dividing that money

'Help the cause yo', 'stop bein negative' , 'elzo what's that link again?'

krs-one-o.gif

Well played. Them ? hit yall wit a 50s grifter move, 'the Mississippi mudbutt'

and what the hell are you talkin about anyway?

im not splitting any money with either of them ? .

• S2J
    Options
    Damn this ? is more obsessed bout this then the individuals involved.... the money is in there...i havent touched it....we are trying trying to use it for something else ( unless ? is still up for scrapping)

Lmao Man what are u even talkin about. Lls You gon build a school for African girls off that 175? man STOP You're too funny with the jokes

• S2J
    edited August 2015
    Options
    This ? gon start a big brother program off that 175
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eyerone you still going to El Paso?
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »

it ended up with me putting jamel in a choke hold, with a pocket knife to his face as me and Wall had to hold the ? down to the ground till he chilled out

yall need to stop mythicizing this dude like hes ? Steve Rogers. Its ? disgusting.

he can die.
    Lmao! I think he referring to the psychoticism mixed with PTSD.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »

yall need to stop mythicizing this dude like hes ? Steve Rogers. Its ? disgusting.

he can die.
    Lmao! I think he referring to the psychoticism mixed with PTSD.

i dont give a ? about none of that ? , man.

everybody crazy. he aint the exception to the ? rule.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all wanna to watch me hookup with a Vegas ? ? I mean since we investing in online beef, how bout we invest in ? ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @Turfaholic

I'll be there 2 weeks from today. Give me a # to some legit joints, I might ? around and do that ? for real.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead at the tags
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @Turfaholic

I'll be there 2 weeks from today. Give me a # to some legit joints, I might ? around and do that ? for real.

@Stew

You talking bout a brothel?
  • Stew
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    @Turfaholic

@Stew

Shiiiiit idk lol
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    @Turfaholic

@Stew

Shiiiiit idk lol

What dates you gonna be out here?
  • Stew
    Options
    @Turfaholic

@Stew

Shiiiiit idk lol

19-22
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    @Turfaholic

@Stew

Shiiiiit idk lol

19-22

Damn. You coming right at the end of summer break. But good thing about that is you're gonna run into the stragglers. The ? who barely made it to Vegas right before school start back up. They gonna give up the draws easily. ? if my work schedule clear I can go through old Facebook messages and pull up one of my old professional bench warmers and see what I can pull out of my ass no ? . My girl proudly chased the whole team away. You know where you going to be staying at?
  • Stew
    Options
    @Turfaholic

@Stew

Shiiiiit idk lol

19-22

Damn. You coming right at the end of summer break. But good thing about that is you're gonna run into the stragglers. The ? who barely made it to Vegas right before school start back up. They gonna give up the draws easily. ? if my work schedule clear I can go through old Facebook messages and pull up one of my old professional bench warmers and see what I can pull out of my ass no ? . My girl proudly chased the whole team away. You know where you going to be staying at?

I believe we're at the Hard Rock.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    @Turfaholic

@Stew

Shiiiiit idk lol

19-22

That's not bad. Right behind UNLV and its maybe a 10 minute walk to the strip. You'll be on Harmon and be next to Planet Hollywood and the Cosmopolitan. You might wanna check if the Hard Rock has shows coming up. They have great urban shows. Also see what the Brooklyn Bowl has coming up. They have dope ? too. That's right by the observation wheel. But the Hard Rock not bad at all. You gonna have bomb restraunts around that's not as costly as eating on the strip.
  • Stew
    Options
    @Turfaholic

@Stew

Shiiiiit idk lol

19-22

That's not bad. Right behind UNLV and its maybe a 10 minute walk to the strip. You'll be on Harmon and be next to Planet Hollywood and the Cosmopolitan. You might wanna check if the Hard Rock has shows coming up. They have great urban shows. Also see what the Brooklyn Bowl has coming up. They have dope ? too. That's right by the observation wheel. But the Hard Rock not bad at all. You gonna have bomb restraunts around that's not as costly as eating on the strip.

No doubt! I've been a couple times before but I never get around to doing ? but gettin ? up and stumblin into places lmao imma try to have some ? planned this time. Good looks bruh.