Members of Donkey...who donated to the scrap....get in here....

Options
Elzo69Renaissance
Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
it seems as though, due to the Meek Mill like actions one of our combatants... the scrap is indefinitely postponed...now we managed to raise the $175.00....what should we do with it?
How the ? do u make a poll anyway?

1) i can cancel it and you wont get charged for it.
2) Withdraw it then refund each deposits
3) spend the 175 on LegitClothing.net for our IC ladies
4) use it to assist @Chicity to get cross country for his rendez-vous ( a coalition win will somehow be an IC win)
5) As @darxwell stated, find a charitable cause and pay it forward....

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there was a poll I'd vote option 4.....
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want my hundred bucks back bruh.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    and if yall dont buy his ticket, ALL of yall are ? ? .

ALL of YOUSE.

me too?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @Black_Samson what up...

what?

that ? had his chance, and blew it when he tried to turn a boxing match into a felony and have the IC be held culpable for it.

? wanna act like we all didn't spend a week watching him say everything but yes or no.

but want yall to believe he doesn't fear me, if he didn't fear me he would have jumped at any given opportunity for a chance at violence. be it in a ring or otherwise.

now that he knows the ? has no chance of happening he wants to talk ? .

how the ? your father was in the Navy, but your heart pump straight cowardice?

so i guess navy boxing stopped with that ? .

heres both the ? threads:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/534110/ic-boxing-101-we-pay-you-fight-eyeronic1-vs-black-samson-less-than-24-hrs-left/p1

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/534388/ic-press-conference-and-contract-signing/p1

comb thru both them ? . read EVERYTHING i said.

you are the coward. you are afraid of some REAL ? happening. thats why you wont just pay for the ? yourself. thats why you wont let these ? buy you a ticket.

i dont even know why i'm entertaining a conversation with you. i told everyone to buy your ? ticket...waited a week and NO ticket was bought? why? because you're a ? ? and so is everyone else who is afraid to fund this trip because they KNOW whats going to happen.

and i'm still gonna put you on timeout when i'm in your city, fam.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #5 ftw.

Minus well use it for a good deed. The IC cares.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? ain't ?

donate the money to @khaleesi for her books
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Black_Samson what up...

what?

that ? had his chance, and blew it when he tried to turn a boxing match into a felony and have the IC be held culpable for it.

? wanna act like we all didn't spend a week watching him say everything but yes or no.

but want yall to believe he doesn't fear me, if he didn't fear me he would have jumped at any given opportunity for a chance at violence. be it in a ring or otherwise.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/534110/ic-boxing-101-we-pay-you-fight-eyeronic1-vs-black-samson-less-than-24-hrs-left/p1

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/534388/ic-press-conference-and-contract-signing/p1

you are the coward. you are afraid of some REAL ? happening. thats why you wont just pay for the ? yourself. thats why you wont let these ? buy you a ticket.

i dont even know why i'm entertaining a conversation with you. i told everyone to buy your ? ticket...waited a week and NO ticket was bought? why? because you're a ? ? and so is everyone else who is afraid to fund this trip because they KNOW whats going to happen.

What did we know is going to happen?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I chose option 6.

Donate that money to help me find elzo and get my hundred bucks plus 75 dollar interest.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    @Black_Samson what up...

what?

bruh...

aint nobody throwing everything they ever worked for away for your punk ass.

that aint being a coward, that's called being a grown ass man.

cowardice is challenging someone to a fight, then once the challenge is accepted you switch "fight" for blind siding a ? in hopes of ? up the fight due to you knowing your opponent has responsibilities.

you ducked me in the worst way possible, and are now being forced to relive your mistake by watching the world make fun of a ? that behaved just like you, knowing that you fit the category too.
    die one thousand deaths you ? coward.

token black friend

thats what you should name your next album

read the threads. im not repeating ? i've said a thousand times already.

token black friend? you dont know what the ? you're talking about.

https://instagram.com/eyerone/

i hang out with more ? than you have been around in your whole ? life.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Ill say this.. Jamel i think you're overracting to Ironys percieved threats of extracurricular violence... im sure he was being facetious.. but u aint chancing it..

But Irony if u were being Direct from the gate instead of being indecisive and talking in riddles or using indirect language that can be misconstrued as u being shook the fight would be on.. More money wouldve been donated, straight up. U felt like the IC was trying to dictate your situation so u were less direct from the onset. Less direct meaning your first and only statement wasnt "ill be there on the 24th" U even told me in pm "ill let yall know". Thats called indecision. We saw the same ? play out Mayweather and Pacman. Pac was direct, Mayweather was less than direct.

Jamel has changed his mind and doesn't want to now, but in the court of IC opinion Irony is the reason the fight ain't happening even tho i personally believe both ? are bout it at heart..

Politics and Pride stand in the way
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I was about to donate $200 last week cause I wanna see a fight. Glad I didn't
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Ill say this.. Jamel i think you're overracting to Ironys percieved threats of extracurricular violence... im sure he was being facetious.. but u aint chancing it..

But Irony if u were being Direct from the gate instead of being indecisive and talking in riddles or using indirect language that can be misconstrued as u being shook the fight would be on.. More money wouldve been donated, straight up. U felt like the IC was trying to dictate your situation so u were less direct from the onset. Less direct meaning your first and only statement wasnt "ill be there on the 24th" U even told me in pm "ill let yall know". Thats called indecision. We saw the same ? play out Mayweather and Pacman. Pac was direct, Mayweather was less than direct.

Jamel has changed his mind and doesn't want to now, but in the court of IC opinion Irony is the reason the fight ain't happening even tho i personally believe both ? are bout it at heart..

Politics and Pride stand in the way

i was direct as ? .

first statement "you wanna get beat the ? up? heres your chance". I said this when i posted the itinerary and i meant that ? .
  • Trillfate
    Options
    U were direct about wanting to beat him up, ruin his life, ? his wife and ? on his grave but u werent direct about being in a controlled setting organized by the IC
  • [Deleted User]
    Options