Do you think this Pope will speak on the True image of Jesus and mandatorally restore it?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Seansauce
    Seansauce Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Seansauce wrote: »
    "But Africa wasn't Africa until after the White People called it Africa and made it's boarders "Africa""

This is what happened for any race or tribe conquered by the next army. You take over a plot of land you rearrange it as you see fit.

Also nobody knows for sure where the term Africa came from there are different theories about the word. Some linking to them to other Latin terms, some Egyptian but no one knows for sure.
    Were you unaware of such theories or do you just go straight to white man as the cause?

"Afi is a tribe in north africa and ca is the sound for land in Latin so it's half Latin and norther african language. So shut the hell up until you are studied and using peer review information."

AFRI is the latin term that was used to describe the northern african (modern day Tunisian) tribes.

No sir. I understand that you're white so this is a sensitive subject to call your ppl liars and deceivers. Africa is a derivative of the greek explorer Scipio Africanus from Greece (google it), a real person. When Hannibal conquered Greece and gave it back, the Greeks did not know what part of Ethiopia that Hannibal of Carthage came from thus he named it after the latin explorer from Greece. Africa was originally called Ethiopia. The original indigenous ppl from all warm climate regions are not white but black. White ppl were not made to adapt in those regions. Our climate is getting cooler and cooler producing more lighter toned ppl. These are all facts and I have no idea why white explorers change religion and skin pigmentation to fit into their beliefs when they should've left it that way to prevent confusion.

Scipio was a war general. You are referring to Leo Afrikanos The explorer. (google it)***

I am white and you should hear what I have to say about my own race. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm ashamed of my race and what it has done. I grew up in the slums, saw how life is and understand that ? is ? and the majority of whites in America have never been introduced to life on the streets and I've spent a good portion of my life making that clear to as many of the "privileged whites" or whatever the term is these days as I can.
    I think it's stupid to recollect 2000 years ago and try to make it about race. That ? all said and done. When I first heard about Jesus you could've told me he was red I would've cared less because it's ancient times.

Honestly the first time I saw the picture of Jesus I laughed at the thought of the whitest looking middle eastern / african dude I'd ever seen.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this a serious question? All the pictures are wrong whether he be black, white, yellow whatever ? color. They are all paintings based off of vague descriptions which changed through time. There isn't a sacred snapshot of the dude hidden somewhere the pope is going to bring out. The rules aren't dependent upon his skin color. If you want to worship black Jesus than get a black Jesus picture and worship and go to heaven or whatever. If it's white Jesus worship him and go to heaven.

Are we at that point in history where every single thing comes down to black vs white. I can't believe you'd make something as stupid as Jesus a black/white debate.

It's not about race. It's about lies. Something as simple as black lives matters being altered into all lives matter while whites are not being persecuted by pigs but our youth is being assassinated by retired kkk members in the police dept. Race shouldn't be a matter but why live a world based on white lies just being told to accept it. Fact: Darker skinned people were being crucified before and after Christ, see the correlation. (google it)

There were no cameras back in the days. Paintings were bleached by European explorers but prior paintings prove the Egyptians were indeed black and Indian olive colored ppl. Why were African featured noses cut off Egyptian statues?

Why was Christ painted after Cesare Borgia, a ? , the 12 disciples painted after murderers in prison, the statue of liberty (a freed slave) painted after an European french woman and then green and why were the Moors whole history erased from history while their society was adopted? Why should we close our eyes and accept hate into our history and allow cacs to parade in confederate flags concealing behind a false history? Or allow catholics to manipulate us into believing the new Zionist movement living in Israel are the descendants of Moses but not shared ancestry with the American presidents, Rothchilds and European kings and queens?

These are just questions we talk about.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    "But Africa wasn't Africa until after the White People called it Africa and made it's boarders "Africa""

This is what happened for any race or tribe conquered by the next army. You take over a plot of land you rearrange it as you see fit.

Also nobody knows for sure where the term Africa came from there are different theories about the word. Some linking to them to other Latin terms, some Egyptian but no one knows for sure.
    Were you unaware of such theories or do you just go straight to white man as the cause?

"Afi is a tribe in north africa and ca is the sound for land in Latin so it's half Latin and norther african language. So shut the hell up until you are studied and using peer review information."

AFRI is the latin term that was used to describe the northern african (modern day Tunisian) tribes.

No sir. I understand that you're white so this is a sensitive subject to call your ppl liars and deceivers. Africa is a derivative of the greek explorer Scipio Africanus from Greece (google it), a real person. When Hannibal conquered Greece and gave it back, the Greeks did not know what part of Ethiopia that Hannibal of Carthage came from thus he named it after the latin explorer from Greece. Africa was originally called Ethiopia. The original indigenous ppl from all warm climate regions are not white but black. White ppl were not made to adapt in those regions. Our climate is getting cooler and cooler producing more lighter toned ppl. These are all facts and I have no idea why white explorers change religion and skin pigmentation to fit into their beliefs when they should've left it that way to prevent confusion.

Scipio was a war general. You are referring to Leo Afrikanos The explorer. (google it)***

I am white and you should hear what I have to say about my own race. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm ashamed of my race and what it has done. I grew up in the slums, saw how life is and understand that ? is ? and the majority of whites in America have never been introduced to life on the streets and I've spent a good portion of my life making that clear to as many of the "privileged whites" or whatever the term is these days as I can.
    I think it's stupid to recollect 2000 years ago and try to make it about race. That ? all said and done. When I first heard about Jesus you could've told me he was red I would've cared less because it's ancient times.

Honestly the first time I saw the picture of Jesus I laughed at the thought of the whitest looking middle eastern / african dude I'd ever seen.

I agree and it shouldn't be about race. I hate seeing Hollywood's depiction of Jesus, blacks, Obama or Israelites. I hate FOX news network. I try to avoid race topics but growing up being prejudged (whether by police, school teachers or white friends and their parents), looking for jobs or working with white people has made it severly uncomfortable especially in Texas. I don't think poverty is as worse as racism being that I've been in both. It's disappointing making it to the top and realizing that you forgot your skin color may be a hindrance to a particular neighborhood you live in or promotion at the job. The stigma kinda sticks to you with race when poverty can be overcomed. Just like I hate when homosexuals try to contrast to race when their ancestors weren't thrown off ships and fed to sharks for being sick.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    all the u.s. presidents have a common ancestor. john lackland of england.

tumblr_nukqxrKq7y1roqv59o1_500.png

Told ya! This shouldn't even be a coincident. Pretty sure Jeb Bush will be the next president by relation.
  • Seansauce
    edited September 2015
    Options
    It's not about race. It's about lies. Something as simple as black lives matters being altered into all lives matter while whites are not being persecuted by pigs but our youth is being assassinated by retired kkk members in the police dept. Race shouldn't be a matter but why live a world based on white lies just being told to accept it. Fact: Darker skinned people were being crucified before and after Christ, see the correlation. (google it)

There were no cameras back in the days. Paintings were bleached by European explorers but prior paintings prove the Egyptians were indeed black and Indian olive colored ppl. Why were African featured noses cut off Egyptian statues?

Why was Christ painted after Cesare Borgia, a ? , the 12 disciples painted after murderers in prison, the statue of liberty (a freed slave) painted after an European french woman and then green and why were the Moors whole history erased from history while their society was adopted? Why should we close our eyes and accept hate into our history and allow cacs to parade in confederate flags concealing behind a false history? Or allow catholics to manipulate us into believing the new Zionist movement living in Israel are the descendants of Moses but not shared ancestry with the American presidents, Rothchilds and European kings and queens?

These are just questions we talk about.[/quote]

Lies are what the world was built on. And as far as that goes its true that whites get it a bit easier from cops but I've been to jail and I've been let go and I can tell you the difference in my attitude with the cops made all the difference in those situations. To tell yourself every single black arrest situation was uncalled for and was a misuse of power is blatantly lying to yourself. My friends will tell you straight up and down if they deserved whatever the cops brought down on them. I have a buddy took cops a 3 hour chase, he knew they were going to beat his ass even when he got on the ground willingly because he acted a fool. Is this ? up, yes but he knew he had it coming and should've just stopped. The black youth also does a pretty good bit of damage to itself as well when will we take on that issue. I wish I could make an impact on the black on black violence in America, it's vital to the cause in so many ways. Many white americans use this as an argument and it's terrible. Oh if they don't stop killing each other whats the point. Either a cops going to ? them or they'll ? each other. I've heard people say this before.

I honestly don't care about religion it's just one more tool used to keep mankind away from unification. Who cares what happened to christ paintings. Take a look around dude Jesus and ? don't mean ? anymore besides taking the fear away from dying. Religion spawns scumbags. I'm dreading this NOI march coming up because I know exactly what the nation of islam is about and you would have to be lying to yourself to tell me they don't have an anti white a agenda. These guys are no better than those lying catholics. Same type of dudes who tell me I can't have a ? opinion on hip hop music because I'm white. Something I've loved since I got my hard knock life vol 2 cd in the third grade. We are supposed to embrace each others cultures and create and as long as religion exists that will never happen.

Look dude I wish I could change the entire history of man but I can't. I could sit here all day and dwell on it or whatever but those weren't my people, they don't reflect my personality. All I can do is look to tomorrow and do what I can do to make it a better place. If we can't get past the hate in history how do you expect to get through this now?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I don't get how you dread the nation of islam but not the KKK??? Is it because it's a rally of black ppl and other nationality/ethnicity supporters of all religions coming together in peace like they have in the past to support and walk against the persecution of blacks? I'm more concerned about the death threats a black president receives daily or a police officer racially profiling me on my way home from work. Cities where you can't pass through because of the color of your skin such as vidor, Texas. Or hate sites where ? members talk about the amount of minorities they hurt to their e-friends daily while the FBI cracks down on cyber bullying while ignoring this. The group anonymous already exposed this site by posting their jobs and phone numbers but hate is everywhere and not in peaceful protest.

You truly don't know what the NOI is about but I'm tired of ppl fearing what they hate because apparently skin complexion looks deadly. I may not agree 100% with dude but I kinda respect what he does for the community. I'm more fearful for what the KKK tries to do. https://youtu.be/w-OiUW_uGwM

Speaking of which, I reminisce about black wallstreet and I'm fearful of what the next hate crime will be.
  • Seansauce
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I don't get how you dread the nation of islam but not the KKK??? Is it because it's a rally of black ppl and other nationality/ethnicity supporters of all religions coming together in peace like they have in the past to support and walk against the persecution of blacks? I'm more concerned about the death threats a black president receives daily or a police officer racially profiling me on my way home from work. Cities where you can't pass through because of the color of your skin such as vidor, Texas. Or hate sites where ? members talk about the amount of minorities they hurt to their e-friends daily while the FBI cracks down on cyber bullying while ignoring this. The group anonymous already exposed this site by posting their jobs and phone numbers but hate is everywhere and not in peaceful protest.

You truly don't know what the NOI is about but I'm tired of ppl fearing what they hate because apparently skin complexion looks deadly. I may not agree 100% with dude but I kinda respect what he does for the community. I'm more fearful for what the KKK tries to do. https://youtu.be/w-OiUW_uGwM

Speaking of which, I reminisce about black wallstreet and I'm fearful of what the next hate crime will be.

Sorry I didn't put it into words that I also despise the KKK I'm pretty sure I did that 4 posts ago when I mentioned how I felt about my race and how ashamed of it I am. But just to be get it out there I will ? hang me a kkk member. I would be more than happy to push a button to rid them from this world. I don't blame you for all that I used to be scared to walk to ? liquor store across the street growing up I was only ? white kid on the whole damn block in El Monte for a few years of life. I've had guns pointed at me first time I was 14, I've had the door kicked in while I was there.

My problem with the NOI is simple, although they do take action to help the black community which is more than most do (? now a days rappers think they do something by singing about it but in all honesty what does a song really do for anything) they don't convey the right message. It's no different than back with MLK and Malcolm. Integration was a peaceful unified idea while at the time the NOI was looking to branch off as a black community separate from everyone else. So many people saw through this and realized what it was. We can't have peace as long as everyone is pointing fingers and that's all the NOI is interested in. I would have gladly fought alongside MLK, I would have done every thing I could for every slave during the civil war but I can't agree with a group that has no interest in coming together as two races to help the issue they just want to be separate. I clearly heard him say this was a last resort situation if they didn't get equality and all the same opportunities as others I'm fairly certain that his idea of what that is is most likely as extreme as it could be. I wish I could do more now but unfortunately I work a job thats to demanding to even have a hobby at home when I even get to be at home and where I live these issues aren't so prevalent everyone for the most part gets along and doesn't even worry about this ? when together.

I'm always scared to see the next hate crime because it's just another step back in the wrong direction. I don't enjoy seeing useless acts of violence bestowed upon someone simply for the color of their skin.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I can't blame them for wanting to branch off and help their own communities at all because that's what Jewish, Asian and Hispanic communities do. Uplift their communities. MLK, the old black panther party and Malcolm X shared similar philosophies of power to all people but while 1 believed in a peaceful protest, the others believed in carrying protection especially after the other was assassinated.

There are no hate crimes in our own community, only amongst ourselves but the media loves placing a stigma of fear upon us. I know me and you have friends of all ethnicities and I have a friend that shares similar beliefs as you, works from home, though he's slightly racist, he's still my boy. Grew up the same exact way in poverty and believes that all ppl should get along but there's a difference between hate groups and groups that supports and uplifts their own race. I rather sift out the ignorance and decide what to tolerate creating an even balance of friends or who to limit myself with.

To compare NOI to the KKK is incorrect. To compare NOI to the crown heights section of Brooklyn, NY Jewish community is more accurate. The video I posted shows that but the crowd clearly went irate and used a reverse racism logic to expose themselves and not him.

I can turn on my Xbox and expose the racism only coming from coward white boys and a few whitewashed Mexicans to show where the hate is coming from but a black person being aware of hypocrisy is quick to be blasted in the limelight in all forms of attention. I can't get over billions of Africans dying, segregation, slavery, black wallstreet massacre and Jim Crow laws while Jewish people til this day reminisce about 200,000 (not 10 million) Jews dying by a fellow Jew and celebrate holidays while not supporting German anything. We still live in a country built on the blood of our ancestors as well as native Americans. At the end of the day, I only vent because as much as I try to smile at the person calling me an N word behind her smile and mistreating me at work, I have to remain calm and be the better person.

• Seansauce
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I can't blame them for wanting to branch off and help their own communities at all because that's what Jewish, Asian and Hispanic communities do. Uplift their communities. MLK, the old black panther party and Malcolm X shared similar philosophies of power to all people but while 1 believed in a peaceful protest, the others believed in carrying protection especially after the other was assassinated.

There are no hate crimes in our own community, only amongst ourselves but the media loves placing a stigma of fear upon us. I know me and you have friends of all ethnicities and I have a friend that shares similar beliefs as you, works from home, though he's slightly racist, he's still my boy. Grew up the same exact way in poverty and believes that all ppl should get along but there's a difference between hate groups and groups that supports and uplifts their own race. I rather sift out the ignorance and decide what to tolerate creating an even balance of friends or who to limit myself with.

To compare NOI to the KKK is incorrect. To compare NOI to the crown heights section of Brooklyn, NY Jewish community is more accurate. The video I posted shows that but the crowd clearly went irate and used a reverse racism logic to expose themselves and not him.

I can turn on my Xbox and expose the racism only coming from coward white boys and a few whitewashed Mexicans to show where the hate is coming from but a black person being aware of hypocrisy is quick to be blasted in the limelight in all forms of attention. I can't get over billions of Africans dying, segregation, slavery, black wallstreet massacre and Jim Crow laws while Jewish people til this day reminisce about 200,000 (not 10 million) Jews dying by a fellow Jew and celebrate holidays while not supporting German anything. We still live in a country built on the blood of our ancestors as well as native Americans. At the end of the day, I only vent because as much as I try to smile at the person calling me an N word behind her smile and mistreating me at work, I have to remain calm and be the better person.

I didn't mean to compare the NOI to the KKK in any way. The KKK is despicable, they have inflicted pain and misery upon countless groups of people all in the name of an all white ? bloodline. An archaic train of thought that I would love to do away with. I work as a welder with your standard white construction workers and these guys aren't that far from them. One of our guys refused to take his cpr test on the black baby anatomical figure. His exact words were "I ain't savin that n****r, I told him straight up I hope you get what you have coming I never looked twice at that dude after that I wouldn't save him if he offered me the money in his wallet.

Yeah at this point in time video games have become a breeding ground for racial slurs and insults. I have to turn my sound off half the time. My only real friend left around here is a navajo indian. We joke about the whites and indians all the time because it's all we can do now. We know it was ? up history but it wasn't our fight, it was our ancestors. I worked in Chicago last year and I actually heard a white dude use the term "colored girl" I damn near spit my drink out when I heard it. I believe the entire world has had a part in what's been done to the black race but I don't believe only 200k jews died. I also remember the armenian genocide and think of how horrible that was as well.

I've kept my mouth shut on subjects like these but lately it's been on my nerves. growing up being as big into hip hop , soul and rnb it made me happy.I was the token white guy most of my teen years. I can put on Minnie Ripperton and imagine what it was like to be back in that scene just happy to be alive and that gets me hyped. I can put on some old school ? some schooly d or something and just be taken back to that time and want to be a part of it so bad. I love it all and with all this going on I'm being treated like I don't deserve to have this music and culture or I shouldn't be allowed to be a part of it and that's ? . It's disappointing and that's why I vent. We are at a time in the world where we are telling people what music they can listen to based off of race. I feel like that'd be equal to white kids being like yo son them tight pants and leopard and tiger print jackets, yeah those are all us we're going to need those back. If I had to listen to country my entire life I'd shoot myself. I tell the guys at work every time they turn the ? on I like white folk a little less.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOI was just a response which people don't even give credit to them. They grew their own food, supplied jobs, fixed broken families, repaired broken men and women, and taught values and respect and responsibility. They done a lot of great things vastly over anything bad. Malcolm death was just infiltration of the FBI which was prominent in those days heavily.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Malcolm death was just infiltration of the FBI which was prominent in those days heavily.
    honestly, you can argue the NOI did good stuff that gets overlooked, but this is an equal unfair passing of the buck away from the NOI