Accused Bank Robber Says He Stole for Daughter’s Chemotherapy Treatments

Options
2»

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't see how they wouldn't qualify. A lot of people use their kids to excuse bad behavior. I didn't believe his story about his baby getting rejected because of money. Usually in rare cases like that something is worked out. St Jude is not the only free source for child cancer. Im a skeptic..shrugs.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A gofundme been set up for dude and his daughter yet?
  • KUSHCLICK314
    KUSHCLICK314 Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My heart goes out to this brother and his family. We absolutely must be living in the LAST DAYS. We got innocent kids getting murdered by cops, BLACK ON BLACK CRIME, white people claiming to be black, and MEN WHO WERE BORN WITH ? AND CLAIM TO BE WOMEN..NOW WE GOT BROTHERS ROBBING BANKS SO THEY CAN HELP SUPPORT THERE DAUGHTERS CANCER TREATMENT. This is absolutely crazy. I can't bring myself to say its anything but crazy.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    America should be ? ashamed of itself that people even think they have to resort to something like that to care for their child's in "the greatest country in the world. It is absolutely abhorrent & reprehensible that health care is not considered a human right in this country.

Health "care" is an industry and a self generating (due to inevitable health issues of being human) economy to itself. Without the "price of "suffering, people can't make their livelihoods off the "cost of" ongoing care. It's not like the government is going to print the money to fund the salaries of doctors to ease the price of suffering (ideally they would as a cost of running a nation, instead of corporate bailouts).

If they did do that, colleges tuitions/loans to churn out doctors to participate in the game would indirectly transfer the burden to be paid back by the government as the funding source for students who ultimately go on to practice medicine.

Unfortunately and I hate to come off so cynical so often we live in a parasitic society that capitalizes of everything. People in desperate situations like this guy out to help his daughter are punished for not accepting his daughter's suffering and possible death as the penalty for not being able to afford the cost of ongoing care.

And that's why I say Germany is the greatest country, free college to those going into medicine, sciences and engineering
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    America should be ? ashamed of itself that people even think they have to resort to something like that to care for their child's in "the greatest country in the world. It is absolutely abhorrent & reprehensible that health care is not considered a human right in this country.

Health "care" is an industry and a self generating (due to inevitable health issues of being human) economy to itself. Without the "price of "suffering, people can't make their livelihoods off the "cost of" ongoing care. It's not like the government is going to print the money to fund the salaries of doctors to ease the price of suffering (ideally they would as a cost of running a nation, instead of corporate bailouts).

If they did do that, colleges tuitions/loans to churn out doctors to participate in the game would indirectly transfer the burden to be paid back by the government as the funding source for students who ultimately go on to practice medicine.

Unfortunately and I hate to come off so cynical so often we live in a parasitic society that capitalizes of everything. People in desperate situations like this guy out to help his daughter are punished for not accepting his daughter's suffering and possible death as the penalty for not being able to afford the cost of ongoing care.

And that's why I say Germany is the greatest country, free college to those going into medicine, sciences and engineering

I disregard that "greatest country" ? Americans throw around....not even to ? on america, its jus that americans have NO frame of reference of anything beyond america....

Greatest bases on what? Sensational.cnn news.clips? Foh

N dont get me goin on how wack our ? food tastes...that always ? me off when i think of it
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »

I disregard that "greatest country" ? Americans throw around....not even to ? on america, its jus that americans have NO frame of reference of anything beyond america....

Greatest bases on what? Sensational.cnn news.clips? Foh

N dont get me goin on how wack our ? food tastes...that always ? me off when i think of it

Lol I stay shutting people down and showing them all they're doing is buying into the hype
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That lil girl eyes cocked like a pistol.

This is some ? up ? all around. I wouldn't pay no money into his defense fund but if that gofundme money go straight to his daughter's cancer treatment I'm down for that
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAD ? .

This is why I don't watch the news and haven't for almost a year now.. just here and there read ? online... stories like this make my thought revert to much to negativity on how ? this world can be.