zimmerman-shooter-apperson-police-photo-620x439.png
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rest In Peace Vester Flanigan
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just noticed the ? has a confederate flag up this ? guy.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    race war bait, you gonna nibble?

phukkyou2 wrote: »

this guy took a nibble.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's clear he's trying to get himself turned into some kind of martyr and also he wants to die but can't do it himself.

i can't lie it's fun to watch.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options

this guy took a nibble.

I'm taking the whole plate. More for Me.

Why are you so scared of a few people tearing ? up for the betterment of your people? Are you even black?

Normally racist aren't celebrated, black or white. So why is he getting all this play? If he's a catalyst for a reason. Wake the ? up

We don't need you cheek turnin Negros right now anyway, yall'll come into play later. You serve them more of a purpose than us
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    it's clear he's trying to get himself turned into some kind of martyr and also he wants to die but can't do it himself.

No. He's literally calling our bluff
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

this guy took a nibble.

I'm taking the whole plate. More for Me.

Why are you so scared of a few people tearing ? up for the betterment of your people? Are you even black?

Normally racist aren't celebrated, black or white. So why is he getting all this play? If he's a catalyst for a reason. Wake the ? up

We don't need you cheek turnin Negros right now anyway, yall'll come into play later. You serve them more of a purpose than us

Well go handle that ? bruh. If thats how u feel get that ? off ur chest once and 4 all. What u waiting on?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

No. He's literally calling our bluff

That might be your bluff. But I don't actually talk about killing people online all the time.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    *sighs*

Anyway.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's staying in areas where he won't get crept up on

if he goes outside of those boundaries, he's done. that's why he randomly appears in public places, to avoid being a target

but you better believe he's looking over his shoulder and checking for every odd sound at night

he can talk ? through social media, but someone will get him, either one of us, "karma", or he's going to do or say something that'll ? off his "own kind" and they won't need him anymore.

watch it be something horrific like getting eaten by an alligator, gets his brains flown (at someone closes hands) or an accident, burned to death in a fiery car crash, or even better, bone cancer

stick a fork in him, he'll get got, in due time, in due time.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    I guess becuz I'm a decent writer that y'all expect me to go outta my way for the sake of a story.

Whole time right, I'ma tell my own story and I'ma tell the truth about not just me but errybody
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »

if he goes outside of those boundaries, he's done. that's why he randomly appears in public places, to avoid being a target

but you better believe he's looking over his shoulder and checking for every odd sound at night

he can talk ? through social media, but someone will get him, either one of us, "karma", or he's going to do or say something that'll ? off his "own kind" and they won't need him anymore.

watch it be something horrific like getting eaten by an alligator, gets his brains flown (at someone closes hands) or an accident, burned to death in a fiery car crash, or even better, bone cancer

But he'll only continue to live on unless one of us ? him. He'll be a martyr and a hero for generations to come if otherwise. Someone else will wannabe and continue the spirit of George Zimmerman if not.

U know how it go with these Rednecks and these Cacs
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

But he'll only continue to live on unless one of us ? him. He'll be a martyr and a hero for generations to come if otherwise. Someone else will wannabe and continue the spirit of George Zimmerman if not.

IDK, someone down the line will mimic him, but not out the gate. this generation tends to take a while to catch on to something on his level. it may be 20 years from now, but i doubt anyone will step right in and take his spot in his name. it has to marinate some before someone gives it a taste. they'll let his name resonate a little in some media circles for a while before someone steps up and repeats.

he can be celebrated in those circles, behind closed doors, and occasionally in public parks, and it will manifest into someone being a copycat in the distant future, but not immediately afterwards.

they all stick together anyway, so it won't matter if he's taken down. there's 1000s of GZs in this country; except a majority of them haven't been on trial for a hateful act. they are all still undercover. he can come out, do and say whatever, because he got away with murder, tried by his own peers. he feels teflon right now. and if he does die of old age and no one even attempts to take his life, he'll continue to do what he's doing now, and his people will continue to look up to him because he got to live a full life doing something most/all of them wish they could do on a daily basis and not having to worry about the legal system bothering them. just as that one old man said in the Renisha McBride case, "why are you arresting me, she's just another ? ". So them folks feel that they have the right to gun us down and shouldn't be hassled over it, due to the way the system is set up to make society believe we are not worth a dogs life.

and all the cops and other folk who get caught out there murdering others and claiming someone violated their space or tried to ? them get rich quick when others that wear that same hat fund their bail and lawyer fees, padding their pockets a little extra in the end.

but as i said, either he's going to slip up and get clapped, or he'll die a horrible death on some Final Destination type ? if no one steps up.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

man i swear u r a fed. they put ppl on social media to see who is dumb enough to confess some ? or start some ? online. you sound like one of those isis recruiting ? . you dont need anyones permission so stopping trying to recruit somebody to go with you. dont talk about it be about it. if you wanna go put 1 in gz go for it but stop looking for someone to admit to joining your murder plot online.

watch these cointelpro ass nsa type of dudes. edward snowden tried to tell yall

I'm Catholic

*waits for diversion and division tactics amongst the Muslim and Agnostic members by you*

side note: since when was this site THAT important? I honestly never knew
  • phukkyou2
    Options

IDK, someone down the line will mimic him, but not out the gate. this generation tends to take a while to catch on to something on his level. it may be 20 years from now, but i doubt anyone will step right in and take his spot in his name. it has to marinate some before someone gives it a taste. they'll let his name resonate a little in some media circles for a while before someone steps up and repeats.

he can be celebrated in those circles, behind closed doors, and occasionally in public parks, and it will manifest into someone being a copycat in the distant future, but not immediately afterwards.

they all stick together anyway, so it won't matter if he's taken down. there's 1000s of GZs in this country; except a majority of them haven't been on trail for a hateful act. they are all still undercover. he can come out, do and say whatever, because he got away with murder, tried by his own peers. he feels teflon right now. and if he does die of old age and no one even attempts to take his life, he'll continue to do what he's doing now, and his people will continue to look up to him because he got to live a full life doing something most/all of them wish they could do on a daily basis and not having to worry about the legal system bothering them. just as that one old man said in the Renisha McBride case, "why are you arresting me, she's just another ? ". So them folks feel that they have the right to gun us down and shouldn't be hassled over it, due to the way the system is set up to make society believe we are not worth a dogs life.

and all the cops and other folk who get caught out there murdering others and claiming someone violated their space or tried to ? them get rich quick when others that wear that same hat fund their bail and lawyer fees, padding their pockets a little extra in the end.

but as i said, either he's going to slip up and get clapped, or he'll die a horrible death on some Final Destination type ? if no one steps up.

Dylan Roof and Darren Wilson already followed after him, so stop sleeping on this generation. True there's more punks but there's still alotta Ridaz too, they just want the paper more than tha accolades.

• 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just don't pay this clown any attention
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone needs to take him out. ? disgusting. Dude is unemployable and found his way to get attention and make money. ? up way though.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Someone needs to take him out. ? disgusting. Dude is unemployable and found his way to get attention and make money. ? up way though.

This is what happens when we dead the Farrakhans and dismiss the Flanigans #pause

Y'all end up expecting better from our People who don't know better becuz when better arises y'all go along with The Cac and ? narrative without forming your own. Which in turn further oppresses and discourages future Us' who want to take on that role. Even if you can't relate to the reason.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are we positive this is really Zimmerman's acct?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@_Jay_ please ban this mf, we've all said for awhile we think this guy is a fed or just ? insane.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

This is what happens when we dead the Farrakhans and dismiss the Flanigans #pause

Y'all end up expecting better from our People who don't know better becuz when better arises y'all go along with The Cac and ? narrative without forming your own. Which in turn further oppresses and discourages future Us' who want to take on that role. Even if you can't relate to the reason.

U do know that's a white man you're talking too :o
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Are we positive this is really Zimmerman's acct?
    Yeah it's an confirmed account. It's on every news site too.