The truth about these ? ASS Bmore ?

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
I didn't wanna be the one to have to expose these ? ...but the hate and faggotry exhibited by these ? is incredible, unforgivable, and insulting to me that I have to stay so close. Thank ? DC aint apart of MD...

The following are ALL FACTS:

NY ? in the early 80s was on some takeover ? and headed south on I-95. It's been said that the ? had their sights set on DC, but got to Baltimore and saw how wide open the market was and how 'friendly' these ? were so they set up shop. A few months later, there's not ONE Bmore ? sellin drugs on these corners and the NY ? knocked up all the crackhead, ? Bmore hoes that scattered around town lookin for purple tops.

These crackhead hoes gave birth to the spineless generation of Bmore ? we have here:
@VulcanRaven
@DWO
@Stew

Now these fatherless ? are left wandering the streets of this disgusting cesspool of a city only to become emotional, hustle-less half-breeds with no identity.

If it wasn't for Freddie Gray you'd still be stepping on ? dope needles at the playground. Next time you walk past one, stick it in your eye.

Bmore DRESS CODE:

Gold teeth and dusty wife beater (or 7X white Tee, as long as it has at least 8 stains on it)

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't wanna be the one to have to expose these ? ...but the hate and faggotry exhibited by these ? is incredible, unforgivable, and insulting to me that I have to stay so close. Thank ? DC aint apart of MD...

The following are ALL FACTS:

NY ? in the early 80s was on some takeover ? and headed south on I-95. It's been said that the ? had their sights set on DC, but got to Baltimore and saw how wide open the market was and how 'friendly' these ? were so they set up shop. A few months later, there's not ONE Bmore ? sellin drugs on these corners and the NY ? knocked up all the crackhead, ? Bmore hoes that scattered around town lookin for purple tops.

These crackhead hoes gave birth to the spineless generation of Bmore ? we have here:
    @VulcanRaven
    @DWO
    @Stew

Now these fatherless ? are left wandering the streets of this disgusting cesspool of a city only to become emotional, hustle-less half-breeds with no identity.

If it wasn't for Freddie Gray you'd still be stepping on ? dope needles at the playground. Next time you walk past one, stick it in your eye.

Bmore DRESS CODE:

Gold teeth and dusty wife beater (or 7X white Tee, as long as it has at least 8 stains on it)

tumblr_inline_mkgfstnOES1r18uik.png
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @OP don't forget the brown khakis....too many ? in charm city
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Damm ? who spit in ya cereal
    I told yall this guy was a clown
    I bet he still wear those tube socks while listening to go go
    Hours later and he still got sand in his ?
    That ? hurt his soul
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    But if you serious we can bet the house that AT LEAST one of them ? 'father' is from New York.

LOL
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After watching The Wire, I can't take Bmore ? seriously with them accents.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why u mad bruh?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Aye bruh, it only take a 30 min drive to attempt to prove it....

Plus let's not talk about rayful Edmond who was a known ? and is currently residing in witness protection...

Now I'm not one to glorify criminal activity in the least,

But Lil Melvin to this day still get respect, and played a respectable role in one of those most authentic TV shows that ever addressed the multiple problems plaguing many urban communities...

Who seen rayful??

Get a couple jabs in for me bruh. If I come up there Im coming to get some Oysters and watch the Skins play not deal with this ? boy maggot.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dc versus Bmore is always funny to me..

Nah Houston vs Dallas and Chicago vs Detroit gets hilarious.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This clown don't even get respect in his own city.He scared to take a bunny out cause he know they gone clown him.Type of ? is that? He just a big weirdo and no one takes him serious
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

This clown don't even get respect in his own city.He scared to take a bunny out cause he know they gone clown him.Type of ? is that? He just a big weirdo and no one takes him serious

Go play your video games in the basement. Leave the street ? to street ? ...
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Plus let's not talk about rayful Edmond who was a known ? and is currently residing in witness protection...

But Lil Melvin to this day still get respect, and played a respectable role in one of those most authentic TV shows that ever addressed the multiple problems plaguing many urban communities...

Who seen rayful??

Get a couple jabs in for me bruh. If I come up there Im coming to get some Oysters and watch the Skins play not deal with this ? boy maggot.

Your ? -riding is impeccable
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

Who seen rayful??

You in love with that ? ?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    Lol the same ? that was running around crying when Chuck and Pico was clowning him comes back as a ? /street ? ....makes sense

It's the Internet you crab

I know ? b

B more ? don't play
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    Lol the same ? that was running around crying when Chuck and Pico was clowning him comes back as a ? /street ? ....makes sense

It's the Internet you crab

I know ? b

B more ? don't play

Wasnt talking about you youngin get out your feelings
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    @VulcanRaven + @stew = top and bottom of ONE COMPLETE ? ?
This discussion has been closed.