Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Options
soul rattler
soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess I'll probably go ahead and get this so I know what the hell is going on in KH3. The way they did this series is kinda ? up. They basically told the story on two different systems, and unless you have both systems, you'll always go into the next game not really knowing what the hell is going on. For example, the ending of KH2 showed something that was supposed to happen in the future. If you haven't played anything since KH2, you're probably thinking that will be addressed in KH3. In reality, it's already gone down in one of the side games.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess I'll probably go ahead and get this so I know what the hell is going on in KH3. The way they did this series is kinda ? up. They basically told the story on two different systems, and unless you have both systems, you'll always go into the next game not really knowing what the hell is going on. For example, the ending of KH2 showed something that was supposed to happen in the future. If you haven't played anything since KH2, you're probably thinking that will be addressed in KH3. In reality, it's already gone down in one of the side games.

same thing happened between kh1 and kh2. Started kh2 and was like who the hell is this guy im controlling
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And it would've made sense if they made it so those in between games weren't a necessary part of the trilogy to play. But they started off with a vague story in the first game and gradually filled in certain gaps with things that expanded the overall theme. Then they kept doing it with each passing game.

I've only played 1 and 2 cause I barely have time to game like I used to. But if I can get all of the in between games plus KH3 on one console, then I'll dive back in. In the meantime, I hit up YouTube to get the gist of the story: Xehenhort is a time traveling ? , Sora is basically Ven reincarnated, Riku and Kairi just like Terra and the purple haired chick are eternally satellite characters, and King Mickey is infinitely knowledgeable about all things yet is never where he's needed. Oh and wielding a keyblade ain't all that big of an accomplishment.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK so who is Ven? Like yall I've only played 1 and 2. Not really into handheld games so I just left the other joints alone.

Ill cop but I know KH3 won't drop until late 2017.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They ? Kindgom Hearts up big time. Stopped trying to play and keep up with this ? a long time ago.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options