zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    We should really be looking for ways to extract resources from mars and not worry and finding life. It will most likely only be a few microbes anyway

You are white. "? if anything or anyone lives in there they got resources!"

I am not white and i am sure there is no intelligent life on mars. I REALLY wish my race would get with the ? program and stop being such ? wimps. You fools are actually worried that we might disturb life that won't be more developed than bacteria . The potential profits to mankind can be so grand and the possible wealth the mining of space will produce can be astronomical

You don't know ? about space. You probably read some ? about mining asteroids and you bought in. That ? is expensive as ? and anything you mine from it will be expensive as ? for the consumer.

You just have that rapacious ? mentality where its all about stealing, muhfuckas still debating whether the is life on Mars and you already got your eye on poaching.

everything having to do with going to space is expensive all the more reason why if we choose to go we have to keep an eye for attaining a good return on investment. STEALING who would we be stealing from??? ? there are no intelligent aliens on mars

You don't know that first of all, secondly taking something that doesn't belong to you defines stealing.

? unless we find intelligent life elsewhere the entire universe belongs to us we just have to develop the technology to go take it.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    this is so dope man
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imo

ANCIENT_MARS__2918.jpg?v=1371580424

I always felt that way too. Like Mars took a hit and just going through the same stages earth went through after the dinosaurs were knocked off
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We should really be looking for ways to extract resources from mars and not worry and finding life. It will most likely only be a few microbes anyway

I am not white and i am sure there is no intelligent life on mars. I REALLY wish my race would get with the ? program and stop being such ? wimps. You fools are actually worried that we might disturb life that won't be more developed than bacteria . The potential profits to mankind can be so grand and the possible wealth the mining of space will produce can be astronomical

You don't know ? about space. You probably read some ? about mining asteroids and you bought in. That ? is expensive as ? and anything you mine from it will be expensive as ? for the consumer.

You just have that rapacious ? mentality where its all about stealing, muhfuckas still debating whether the is life on Mars and you already got your eye on poaching.

everything having to do with going to space is expensive all the more reason why if we choose to go we have to keep an eye for attaining a good return on investment. STEALING who would we be stealing from??? ? there are no intelligent aliens on mars

You don't know that first of all, secondly taking something that doesn't belong to you defines stealing.

? unless we find intelligent life elsewhere the entire universe belongs to us we just have to develop the technology to go take it.

We are colonizing it in a few years, sending 4 people first and than gradually sending more. There is no going back for those that go, theyre Mars 4 life....but who knows maybe we might still be alive when there are commercial flights haha.

but yeah, in the early 2020s, there will be people on Mars and a whole new world will open for us all, literally.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Humans are the the beginning stages of cancer in a larger organism, we will eventually, spread out and populate the whole universe until all the resources are used up and we take it down as a whole

If possible, this would take a very long time to do.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ thinking people will colonize Mars when we haven't even been "back" to the moon.....
  • VIBE
    Options
    LOL @ thinking people will colonize Mars when we haven't even been "back" to the moon.....

You don't think we've ever been to the moon?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

You don't think we've ever been to the moon?

I dont trust the government....ill leave it at that
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mars probably went through a mass extinction and did not bounce back like the Earth did.
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Humans are the the beginning stages of cancer in a larger organism, we will eventually, spread out and populate the whole universe until all the resources are used up and we take it down as a whole

the universe is so ridiculously large and layered and beyond our grasp it all doesnt make any sense.
  • HundredEyes
    Options

http://www.mars-one.com/

guess we will see for ourselves lol 2022/2027
  • VIBE
    Options
    Mars one ? was a hoax or something like that..
  • VIBE
    Options
    Next book I'm going to read is The Martian.

Gonna pick it up tomorrow.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real dark African n Austronesian looking ppl live on mars already...
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We Been Here Bruh

MartianManhunterRossAlex.jpg
  • HundredEyes
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Mars one ? was a hoax or something like that..

nah some dude who didnt make the final cut said its all a scam and there is critisesm regarding the science and the funding behind it from all over the world but so far, the mission is still on lol.

online some shady sites are claiming its a hoax made up by Nasa and ? .
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I'm telling y'all now. That's the official "Earth is in trouble, tickets to the highest builder" announcement.

In a way I agree with you, but I will go further by saying the extremely rich folks were aware a long time ago and this info is only being released to the common folk because the government and extremely rich folks will soon begin journeys to Mars.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://www.mars-one.com/

guess we will see for ourselves lol 2022/2027

I went on that site and checked out the Team, Advisers, and Ambassadors.......

http://www.mars-one.com/about-mars-one/team
    http://www.mars-one.com/about-mars-one/advisers
    http://www.mars-one.com/about-mars-one/ambassadors

Guess what's missing............
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/5uysJBgAJ1M.

This was 1997 almost 20 years ago u telling me they didn't know then come on bra naw I ain't going they knew in the 60 they release info in stages, just like technology, Information just like technology has to be regulated, government don't want u building your own spaceship, making trips doing deals with zeaconians, u might rule the world like that without having that certain bloodline and they can't have that now can they.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You cool with being part of a species that is akin to a parasite?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You cool with being part of a species that is akin to a parasite?

Mankind is not a parasite we are the pinnacle of life on earth
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I'm telling y'all now. That's the official "Earth is in trouble, tickets to the highest builder" announcement.

In a way I agree with you, but I will go further by saying the extremely rich folks were aware a long time ago and this info is only being released to the common folk because the government and extremely rich folks will soon begin journeys to Mars.

Funny thing you said that cause ridley Scott said he knew water was on Mars 2 months ago cause Nasa told him, but Scott did not tell the public because Nasa wanted to make a big announcement to the public