Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She right tho.....
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Black men get the worst treatment from sisters tho

What does this even mean, seriously and truly, you bullied ass ? , who broke your heart. ? look like an Ox tail, why are all the brothers lumped into one shade? And how dark she talking, My girl got this chameleon ? going on, she get a shade lighter in the winter and a shade darker in the summer.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love dark skinned women but black is black no matter the shade. Who cares?

Basically
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who is this broad and why are any of you wasting your time listening to this ? . be with who makes you happy
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *mutes video* ahhhh that's better.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I promise...she's so self conscious
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So which one of y'all saw this woman walking down the street and yelled, 'You ugly dark-skinned, black ass, mud duck!!!!'? It's pretty clear this woman is scarred. Sad.

There was literally nothing os substance said in the entire video.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't give her a second look
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I refuse to watch the video...
    This the same ? , that was saying ? Kendrick, cause his a1 day1 girl/fiancee was light skinned...

Shawty has issues, the end.
    Black men do get with dark skin ... how are dark skinned ppl still being born?

She needs to go live life... women like her dont ? with ? less theyre ultra light and biracial anyways.

Bummy ass ? get the worst treatment, from all women tho....
    AggyAF wrote: »
    on a related note, dark and brown skinned >>>>> light skinneds

Beautiful Black women>>>>>>>>
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A product of white supremacy and low self esteem issues.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    A product of white supremacy low self esteem issues n Blk community

Yea wht supremacy played a role, but her interactions with the blk community, as a very dark female played the biggest role...
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    This is the black man's fault... this ? is crazy because some lil ? called her a crispy, crackely, burnt bisket charcoal ? in elementary school and she never got over it to make it worse the little white/latina/asian girls probably called her whoopi goldberg and whipped their hair at her every chance they got
    Bet she would jump up and say she a strong black woman though. But let someone in her past break her down mentally.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    She makes some good points; you know that for a lot of dudes dark-skinned BW are the lowest on the totem pole.

Yet, the question, "What about non-dark-skinned women?" is not at all inappropriate.

Also, you can reject the idea that "black men and dark-skinned are not supposed to be together" (who says this though?) without going to the other extreme and saying that "black black men and dark-skinned are supposed to be together" -- to the exclusion of everyone else.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Why can't it be "Black men are supposed to be with Black women?" How can you argue against colorism in the community by promoting colorism in the community? lol @ her being all about dark skinned women, but calling other people selfish for asking bout their skin tone.

That's like saying, "How can you be against discrimination when you favor reverse discrimination (i.e. affirmative action) against whites?" And just like the answer to this question is that not all discrimination is the same, so not all of what you call 'colorism' is the same. In fact, uplifting our dark-skinned sisters is not colorism at all.
  • Ms. zzombie
    Ms. zzombie Members Posts: 3
    Options
    The day folks stop worry about who the next person ? , the world would be a better place(That sounds real lame but its true).

Ppl get mad about interracial relationships or dating mutts. You dont even know those folks. Why you mad?

I prefer darkies but you cant tell me who i can have sex with. Its none of your business. You wont die tomorrow's cuz im ? Becky.

6ivc43.jpg

There's always a multiculturalist, non-tribalist, all lives matter, we should ? anybody we want to, no respect for his phylogenetic ancestry ? amongst the bunch.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao
    definitely had to look at the name and avatar twice.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why can't it be "Black men are supposed to be with Black women?" How can you argue against colorism in the community by promoting colorism in the community? lol @ her being all about dark skinned women, but calling other people selfish for asking bout their skin tone.

That's like saying, "How can you be against discrimination when you favor reverse discrimination (i.e. affirmative action) against whites?" And just like the answer to this question is that not all discrimination is the same, so not all of what you call 'colorism' is the same. In fact, uplifting our dark-skinned sisters is not colorism at all.

Stopped reading at the affirmative action being reverse discrimination. You stay saying something stupid man.
  • Ms. zzombie
    Ms. zzombie Members Posts: 3
    Options
    This is the black man's fault... this ? is crazy because some lil ? called her a crispy, crackely, burnt bisket charcoal ? in elementary school and she never got over it to make it worse the little white/latina/asian girls probably called her whoopi goldberg and whipped their hair at her every chance they got

Do you honestly think and believe that black women are jealous of white women and their hair? When white women have the same texture of hair thats found in animals? There hair hasn't even progressed in terms of evolution. Stop projecting your insecurities on black woman. Because at the end of the day you have the same type of hair that black women have, which makes you jealous of white men. You are nothing but another fake hotep.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you honestly think and believe that black women are jealous of white women and their hair? When white women have the same texture of hair thats found in animals? There hair hasn't even progressed in terms of evolution. Stop projecting your insecurities on black woman. Because at the end of the day you have the same type of hair that black women have, which makes you jealous of white men. You are nothing but another fake hotep.

LOL & WTF @ this account.... ? threw me for a loop for a sec.
  • A Talented One
    edited September 2015
    Options

Stopped reading at the affirmative action being reverse discrimination. You stay saying something stupid man.

Listen bruh, this is an idiotic comment. Let me explain why.

First off, what I said doesn't strictly imply that AA is reverse discrimination.

Second, even if I did imply that it is reverse discrimination, given what I go on to say about 'colorism' in favor of dark-skinned BW, it should be clear that I am saying that reverse discrimination is different from what you might call 'ordinary' discrimination. (In particular, the moral status of the former is different from the moral status of the latter.) So maybe you should have kept reading instead of posting this stupid comment. (In fact, I doubt that you truly stopped reading, which makes this comment all the worse.)

Also, let me add that I have no problem calling AA reverse discrimination. Calling it that doesn't settle any of the important moral questions, as some scholars have noted. If you want specific scholarly references I can provide them.

Now who posted the stupid comment?
  • A Talented One
    Options

My brother, I know these dudes don't want to hear anything at all to this effect, but can you elaborate on what you mean?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    I refuse to watch the video...
    This the same ? , that was saying ? Kendrick, cause his a1 day1 girl/fiancee was light skinned...

Shawty has issues, the end.
    Black men do get with dark skin ... how are dark skinned ppl still being born?

She needs to go live life... women like her dont ? with ? less theyre ultra light and biracial anyways.

Bummy ass ? get the worst treatment, from all women tho....

Beautiful Black women>>>>>>>>

nah bruh.

most of these light brights are evil
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My brother, I know these dudes don't want to hear anything at all to this effect, but can you elaborate on what you mean?

No he can't, because he has no idea what the ? he's typing