Why did you join the IC?

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Early 2000's.. looked for battling forums.. came across this one.. lurked.. posted mainly in R&R for few years..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't remember, been here ever since
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got tired of lurking

Been lurking here since around late '04 finally decided to sign up around summer of '05 and been lurking and posting here ever since.

I came across the IC ironically enough while I was google searching for something totally unrelated.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got banned from another hip hop forum for making fun of the admin

Google search for a new forum brought me here
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    use to come for the rumors.. and lurked a bit..
    signed on to go at a ? who was saying some dumb ? about ? was lame for lacing their sisters wit game..

i forget the dude..
    but i signed on and went in on dude.. and he had his lil crew and they all came for me and i sent them ? packing..

stayed on.. iunno how long ago that was.. over 5/6 yrs..
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since 2000, I've been on multiple message boards.

Only came to this one because the rap basement forum went down and stayed down.

I joined here in 05. This was my avatar.

kids-dvd-cover.jpg

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not sure how i found IC tho but i enjoy it . i hate some of the posters on here they hate me too but idgaf . ? DWO tho
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does AHH even have rumors anymore?
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Found out ? had the links to the leaked albums so I lurked for a minute. Then doo doo grits happened a few days later and I started looking at the subforums. Joined a day before them Nutella pictures dropped.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread has 666 views
  • emaculate
    emaculate Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stumbled on the IC, saw a lot of great threads, ones that contained historical hiphop information and life stories, facts social commentary and decided to chime in. Lost my pw/account rejoined and enjoying hearing/reading people's stories, opinions, points of views on various subjects. Great stuff.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Started reading Illseed rumors in 05 then I saw Donkey and all the fuckery that was going on. Instantly got hooked.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I sat at a computer for 8 hours a day and liked to talk about hip hop.
    Got tired of lurking

This..........I used to hit up the rumor section all the time. Finally read one where the rumor started on the IC. It has been on since then.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Started clowning in the reason on some ? named Goobs. Some ? said "Goobs sway through a field of empty ravioli cans to get to his computer" I died. We roasted that ? for 2 weeks straight.i hit up the boxing thread every now and then. Then I found my way into GNS roasting ? . Then a ? got banned for 6 months for posting a woman making out with a dog. At first they deleted the pic so i posted it 6xs man i aint do that ? ! So I tricked Stew into un banning me. (Historical) I got banned 40xs after that on some gangsta ? . During that time a lot of GNS posters started posting in Donkey. I stopped that ? . Got bored then destroyed gns with my ? DR Chi, Cain and @missk. Man i love her to death.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Started clowning in the reason on some ? named Goobs. Some ? said "Goobs sway through a field of empty ravioli cans to get to his computer" I died. We roasted that ? for 2 weeks straight.i hit up the boxing thread every now and then. Then I found my way into GNS roasting ? . Then a ? got banned for 6 months for posting a woman making out with a dog. At first they deleted the pic so i posted it 6xs man i aint do that ? ! So I tricked Stew into un banning me. (Historical) I got banned 40xs after that on some gangsta ? . During that time a lot of GNS posters started posting in Donkey. I stopped that ? . Got bored then destroyed gns with my ? DR Chi, Cain and @missk. Man i love her to death.

All this happened in your mind

Nobody paid you no attention

This ? hating on a avatar. Jesus christ.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I first hopped on to troll North vs South threads in the Reason, then CB put me on to Donkey
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    I first hopped on to troll North vs South threads in the Reason, then CB put me on to Donkey
    That's a lie
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fb was blocked at work and I had to pass the time somehow

i lurked for a lil bit....forget how i found it in the first place cuz I've never been a part of any other forum or been interested in it

anybody who peeks in for a min would get some laughs and see some crazy ? ....but only certain types of people would wanna join this madness
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was lurking for awhile before joining in 2013. if it wasn't for nas namedropping allhiphop.com in a 2004 xxl magazine interview I probably wouldn't have heard of this site. before thin I was just browsing hiphop honeys,cinnamon bunz and godiva girls websites looking at models and watching music videos on yahoo launch at work. back in my lurking days which started in 2004 it was a time when the g&s really was grown and sexy, the donkey really was clownin'(i'll get back to that one) and the i'll pix was the crème de la crème. the donkey was straight comedy back then I remember the jamal lost controversy and the niggamon trading cards lol. so many females came and went etc. I got tired of sitting on the sidelines and decided to join.