The IC vs. Other Forms of Social Media

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I use Twitter to ? about my sorry ass teams/troll others about theirs and FB to post pics for fam and friends. I get everything I need with the IC.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno. I never spent much thought on it.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Remember when that chick married her self and the ic took a moment to roast her and her supporters into hibernation?

That's what makes this place the best, ? know about the ic, they just can't hang......

At any given moment there's like 10,000 lurkers... We prime time and don't even know it

Moments like that or Shenco debuting a song on here are what really brings unity.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    Lol@this being in donkey because someone thought it was a ? thread about nothing

HEY CONNY BOO
    saywha.gif

What movie is this from?

The Interview funniest scene in the movie.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are these other forms of social media that you people are speaking of?

The IC is my homepage,jo.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing keepin IC from toppin Black Tumblr is the restriction on nudes.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC is my favorite message board. I could be having a ? day, but it never fails I'll come across some posts that have me dying laughing & I'll forget why my day was horrible

If the IC is boring to u u pretty much not venturing out into other forums & threads on here.. the IC has a lot to offer if u know how to take advantage of what it has to offer & i don't mind interacting with some people on here

Reddit is cool but i don't like debating all the the time about every news story

I use kik & snapchat for my side pieces

Twitter is my 2nd fave cuz u get so much information in real time

Fb is the worst. I only use that for family & close friends so i don't mind seeing they post
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Remember when that chick married her self and the ic took a moment to roast her and her supporters into hibernation?

That's what makes this place the best, ? know about the ic, they just can't hang......

At any given moment there's like 10,000 lurkers... We prime time and don't even know it

Moments like that or Shenco debuting a song on here are what really brings unity.

Glad to know that I have the ability to bring hope and lead you guys into better futures with the power of positivity.
    tumblr_nrm5h6diXH1ua9zwvo1_400.gif

Also you may have your intel mixed up. I haven't debuted a new song here since...2013 i believe
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I only ? wit IC and Facebook and with Facebook its only because im in certain closed groups that stay pretty active or otherwise i wouldnt ? wit it. This site i can keep up with alotta different topics from different forums and the ether, and wtf, no sign and wack buttons are what make this site doper than FB because they need buttons like those bad over there. Only thing IC was missing was a way to edit your typos without beein on a desktop and now that they got that its all gravy. That was always the one thing i hated over here was you couldnt fix your mistakes if you just on your phone at lunch, you had to wait till you got home n ? . Tried twitter and didnt like it too much. Instagram seems like its just for ? females that like to take selfies.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Im just now starting to see people on FB saying " Aww so and so Lost"

We BEEN sayin that ? over here. By the time other social networks be getting on the ? IC ? say ill comunity dunt gave birth to some other ? that will get around to these other sites in like two more years lol
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coli be doper....... They stickies be up to date...... Topics ain't stale....... More females...... The smiley ? is weird but Grown and Sexy too stale..... Donkey has nothing viable....... Stans are there but you can really internet talk hip hop/ rap without so many bias/ ? ? ........ Stanning is there but is not at an all time high..... Only problem with the Coli is too many posters might be white and they are weird white people....... I'm a lesser known poster in both places but Coli ? on the IC......
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Coli be doper....... They stickies be up to date...... Topics ain't stale....... More females...... The smiley ? is weird but Grown and Sexy too stale..... Donkey has nothing viable....... Stans are there but you can really internet talk hip hop/ rap without so many bias/ ? ? ........ Stanning is there but is not at an all time high..... Only problem with the Coli is too many posters might be white and they are weird white people....... I'm a lesser known poster in both places but Coli ? on the IC......

pretty sure the coli steals most of their hot topics from here brah

you know imitation is the highest form of flattery when their female population trumps ours, yet, they find the time to make entire threads about female IC posters

and dont get me started on those ? face emojis
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried to do the Coli but I cant really get down too much over there. If any of them ? like JDstaywithit. I am good over here. That mfer is annoying. I would rather have Greenwood1921. At least I could hit him with a topic about non sports and get a coherent post.

FB is family. Instagram and twitter is mostly for keeping up with news and events.

Dont snapchat or kik cause none of my friends are into it.

Tumblr is all ass and ? .
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC is home

All the other social media is like visiting a friends house and wondering what the ? is going on.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »

aladeen-execution-signal-o.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Im just now starting to see people on FB saying " Aww so and so Lost"

We BEEN sayin that ? over here. By the time other social networks be getting on the ? IC ? say ill comunity dunt gave birth to some other ? that will get around to these other sites in like two more years lol

Mufuckas be stealing our ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This place has so many lurkers, I'm positive all of the more recognizable posters who have pics circulating have been seen in person bby a lurker who just didn't say nothing....

• ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC and tumblr are my top two. Tumblr got a lot of hoes on there. It's like Myspace all over again, but with more freaks
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    This place has so many lurkers, I'm positive all of the more recognizable posters who have pics circulating have been seen in person bby a lurker who just didn't say nothing....

Got something in the works that will put a cease to lurking. Only if Vanilla and Greg cs it though.

@DWO

Man we gone have a bunch of random post with nothing in them?
  •  i ro ny
    Options

the got damn tumbalar.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    I don't understand how people say the IC is boring.

This is the most informative, hilarious, cut throat, diverse, and entertaining site I have ever been to.

*shrugs*

because if you know what it can be, this is nothing.