Official College Basketball thread/prospect watch

Options

Comments

• bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope the Bearcats make a run in the American this year.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ? on Utah and Butler. Now we ranked #15. Lets Go Canes
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all see that shot Ben Simmons made, damn near won the game. Left too much time on the clock for Marquette tho. And he winds up passing up the final shot the next possession.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simmons scared
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Simmons scared

He is a facilitator. He will learn that he needs to take those shots.
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    LSU done lost two in a row

Simmons should of came to kentucky

Johnny jones dont know how to utilize him hes the best player on the floor n only put up 4 points smfh.

All them rebounds n assists are nice but 4 points??? 4 ? points???? Smh
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    simmons is lamar odom not the superstar yall and everyone else is hyping him to be
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaCaliKing wrote: »

Johnny jones dont know how to utilize him hes the best player on the floor n only put up 4 points smfh.

Come to Kentucky for what?

To be in a 10 man rotation?

He's where he can showcase he's entire game as the guy to scouts.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's that guy but it's ? flatout embarrassing how the ? REFUSES to shoot the ? basketball when he's WIDE open. This dude is gonna ? floor spacing on the NBA level. Out of these Australian ? , it seems like Patty Mills is the only one that can shoot. First Dante Exum and now this Ben Simmons Aussie ? .
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kansas is looking like the best team in the nation. Free my ? Chiek Diallo.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ben Simmons ain't got that killer instinct. He makes Wiggins look like Kobe
  • DaCaliKing
    Options

Shizlansky wrote: »

Come to Kentucky for what?

To be in a 10 man rotation?

He's where he can showcase he's entire game as the guy to scouts.

where you seeing a 10 man rotation? clearly a 7-8 guy rotation and a couple guys getting trash minutes once the lead runs up 20+ at the end of a game.

and if simmons was at uk skal wouldn't even be there.

and he'd be winning and not losing to marquette and nc state lol

its clear that johnny jones don't know how to utilize him.

even if there was a 10 man rotation. dude could play 20 mins a game at UK and still be a lottery pick. point proven in last years draft when all them guys played 20 mins. ? devin booker came off the bench n still went in the lottery. trey lyles came off the bench for part of the year. still got drafted in the lottery.

n u talking about he's where he can showcase his entire game. obviously his entire game must be passing n rebounding cause he aint doin much else at LSU except losing.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    What can he learn at Kentucky that he can't learn at LSU?

Y'all don't devolpe players.

So what can he learn?
  • DaCaliKing
    Options

So what can he learn?

yea kentucky don't develop any players cause anthony davis and karl towns was banging in the post before they ever stepped foot at kentucky lol. they had post moves n all the total package lol ? outta here

cauley stein was a 4 star recruit that nobody heard of that turned into a lottery pick after being developed at kentucky

next...........

• ZydecoShawty
    Options
    AD scored a majority of his points of lobs and put backs at Kentucky, I thought the ? was just gonna be another Tyson Chandler coming out of Kentucky honestly. Originally, I didn't know he had more to his game until I saw his high school tapes after we had drafted him.
  • DaCaliKing
    Options
    AD scored a majority of his points of lobs and put backs at Kentucky, I thought the ? was just gonna be another Tyson Chandler coming out of Kentucky honestly. Originally, I didn't know he had more to his game until I saw his high school tapes after we had drafted him.

AD mastered the post up turn around hook at kentucky. That ? was money everytime. Kenny payne never gets the credit he deserves for how he develops our bigs. Theres a reason why hes the only assistant coach in the country earning a million plus salary.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited November 2015
    Options

AD mastered the post up turn around hook at kentucky. That ? was money everytime. Kenny payne never gets the credit he deserves for how he develops our bigs. Theres a reason why hes the only assistant coach in the country earning a million plus salary.

AD wasn't posting up at Kentucky, and he still doesn't now. He faces up and take players off the dribble or shoot from the mid-range, none of that ? he was doing at Kentucky. Don't make me have to dig up the footage on YouTube. Everyone thought he was just gonna be primarily a defensive player coming out of Kentucky.
  • DaCaliKing
    Options

AD wasn't posting up at Kentucky, and he still doesn't now. He faces up and take players off the dribble or shoot from the mid-range, none of that ? he was doing at Kentucky. Don't make me have to dig up the footage on YouTube. Everyone thought he was just gonna be primarily a defensive player coming out of Kentucky.

Do i really need to go dig up tape just to prove to yall that ad was posting ? up. Smfh. If u think ad wasnt posting up ur dumb af.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 games in, ASU hoops is doing well. Finally we got a good coach in Bobby Hurley. It will take time but I know we can eventually be a consistent top team in the PAC 12
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AD didn't have post moves like that in his first year in the league, let alone at UK. Simmons is 5 games into his college career, y'all are overly presumptuous as hell
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? those pussycats
  • DaCaliKing
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    ? those pussycats

? your wack ass tards. #L1C4nicate #L1Cal7

the hammer gonna drop on your weak ass program any time now
  • DaCaliKing
    edited November 2015
    Options
    AD didn't have post moves like that in his first year in the league, let alone at UK. Simmons is 5 games into his college career, y'all are overly presumptuous as hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUd0cRXUzAo
    (35 sec mark, 2:32 mark, 2:43 mark)

AD was doin that ? to everybody all through the tournament

case closed.....

NEXT..................

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

So what can he learn?

yea kentucky don't develop any players cause anthony davis and karl towns was banging in the post before they ever stepped foot at kentucky lol. they had post moves n all the total package lol ? outta here

cauley stein was a 4 star recruit that nobody heard of that turned into a lottery pick after being developed at kentucky

next...........

? Stein wasn't developed he a Nerlens clone Cal dont develop ? cuz most his players 1 and done how the Harrison twins doing, James young, tre lyles, Archie Goodwin, MKG, etc
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    This ? really think Coach cal is devolping players

You're dumb as ? bruh