Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone download the Niko Bellic mod?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I learned a couple of days ago on gta forums that the remastered version of gta san andreas is coming to the ps3 december 1st. rockstar even tweeted it.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic game.

I'm from uptown NYC but remember this ? had me talking like a cali dude subconsciously (Ie: "gimme that grip") since I played it so damn much at that time.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I learned a couple of days ago on gta forums that the remastered version of gta san andreas is coming to the ps3 december 1st. rockstar even tweeted it.

its not the remastered version its a physical copy of the ps2 version which will probably have trophy support. those idiot ? at gta forums got all the info ? up. it cost 19.99. i already have the digital verison i dont think i'll be copping.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just downloaded the iPhone version of San andreas... it's pretty good! The controls take getting used to overall they made a good port.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    Just downloaded the iPhone version of San andreas... it's pretty good! The controls take getting used to overall they made a good port.

All the iPhone versions are dope.

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its not the remastered version its a physical copy of the ps2 version which will probably have trophy support. those idiot ? at gta forums got all the info ? up. it cost 19.99. i already have the digital verison i dont think i'll be copping.

That's wack as ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

That's wack as ? .

I saw a youtube video the uploader says it will be the remastered version. that would make sense because they just had the og san andreas in the playstation store recently.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I just started playing after not having played in months and I'm happy to say that the remastered version does have cheats. R1 and R2 buttons are reversed so you have to do the codes like R2,R1 L1,R1 left down right up. Man this game looks so beautiful the colors,the ,textures. I'm going to enjoy this.