old black man slaps white woman silly because she asked him to stop playing guitar

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So now all these so called "men" who are SOOOOOOO up in arms over that high school girl getting attacked are defending this man hitting a woman?

Is it oochie wallie or one mic?

No it's the white guy, dressed in black face, passing himself off as being dressed as Kanye, from stormfront.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    10724079_732065966885585_1706407720_n.jpg

sir sean connery was an ardent advocate of the ? hand irl. he said so in an interview.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    This situation=the cop dragging that girl in the classroom

I tried to flag this stupid ? and failed.
    So now all these so called "men" who are SOOOOOOO up in arms over that high school girl getting attacked are defending this man hitting a woman?

Is it oochie wallie or one mic?

Flagged successfully.
    U ? are dumb

Sarcasm doesn't translate on the internet I thought y'all woulda caught it.

It didnt help that people came in after u and agreed sincerely.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at these sambos comparing this dumb ? to the child in SC. from what i can tell this is a grown ass woman who made the decision to put her hands on a grown ass man who was minding his own business. you invade someone else's personal space at your own peril. how you sambos compare this to a underage girl getting tossed around a classroom by an out of control rabid beastlike police officer is beyond me. but coonery and tomism is nothing new on the ic.

that dumb cac ? violated that man's personal space and touched him and his property. all bets were off after that. keep your hands to yourself or suffer the consequences.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Title misleading as ? (as usual)

She asked WHILE trying to physically stop him from playing

She got what she deserved, nothing like the child in SC

That girl was asked numerous times to put her phone away and to leave the classroom, she did neither.

This the first ? in IC history to cry white tears

He's white all he did was put some ? pic up.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »

That girl was asked numerous times to put her phone away and to leave the classroom, she did neither.

This the first ? in IC history to cry white tears

He's white all he did was put some ? pic up.

Ok then, if that's not me, find the original person that I "stole" this avi from, i'll wait.

Worried about me, you better be worried about all them people running in and out of your "rental property" chump.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like east coast accents, probably was in a now gentrified area. Is there a full video of this?
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

He didn't have to hit her to stop her from taking his guitar. He hit her even when she wasn't trying to take it away (or stop him from playing, I couldn't really see). He could have probably prevented her from taking it without laying a hand on her and it wasn't even just a shove. It was assault. No disrespect to him, I don't know the situation or what lead to that but I can't see 'context' justifying it.

I haven't seen the video of the high school kid being tackled by the police.
    'Probably' doesn't work here bruh

She did put her hands on him, she did grab his guitar. These things happened. She assaulted him and he defended himself

He didn't haul off and slap her cause she was pleading with him to stop playing, he defended herself from her attacks. Ain't his fault she attacked weakly and he defended with the hammer of Thor

It stops being self-defense when the person is no longer a threat. After she was through trying to stop him or take his guitar he kept hitting her. It was out of anger, it wasn't necessary.
    from what i can tell this is a grown ass woman who made the decision to put her hands on a grown ass man who was minding his own business. you invade someone else's personal space at your own peril. how you sambos compare this to a underage girl getting tossed around a classroom by an out of control rabid beastlike police officer is beyond me.

I don't consider abusing an under aged girl to be fundamentally worse than abusing an adult, even if people under 16 or whatever age are generally more vulnerable, emotionally. Every adult was once a teen/child, why stop caring about them as much once they hit a certain age? In my opinion, even if one was even worse the two situations are basically comparable because the amount of force employed was beyond what was necessary.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He didn't have to hit her to stop her from taking his guitar. He hit her even when she wasn't trying to take it away (or stop him from playing, I couldn't really see). He could have probably prevented her from taking it without laying a hand on her and it wasn't even just a shove. It was assault. No disrespect to him, I don't know the situation or what lead to that but I can't see 'context' justifying it.

I haven't seen the video of the high school kid being tackled by the police.
    'Probably' doesn't work here bruh

She did put her hands on him, she did grab his guitar. These things happened. She assaulted him and he defended himself

He didn't haul off and slap her cause she was pleading with him to stop playing, he defended herself from her attacks. Ain't his fault she attacked weakly and he defended with the hammer of Thor

It stops being self-defense when the person is no longer a threat. After she was through trying to stop him or take his guitar he kept hitting her. It was out of anger, it wasn't necessary.
    from what i can tell this is a grown ass woman who made the decision to put her hands on a grown ass man who was minding his own business. you invade someone else's personal space at your own peril. how you sambos compare this to a underage girl getting tossed around a classroom by an out of control rabid beastlike police officer is beyond me.

I don't consider abusing an under aged girl to be fundamentally worse than abusing an adult, even if people under 16 or whatever age are generally more vulnerable, emotionally. Every adult was once a teen/child, why stop caring about them as much once they hit a certain age? In my opinion, even if one was even worse the two situations are basically comparable because the amount of force employed was beyond what was necessary.
    He hit her once

It might have been slower than the average person but he defended himself from her attack.

Not wrong
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude slaps like he has special needs, I never condone hitting a women unless she is a serious risk to your health or life, guy was in the wrong he should have left it with the push he gave her.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    200w.gif

Was wondering when this would be posted.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, I don't normally condone hitting a woman... But, girl was clearly coming for that gitar like he was gonna give it up so nicely. What I wanna know is, where the ? were they even at?
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    200w.gif
    Where's the WTF button when you need it? Lol.

• bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was hilaious
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol he slapped that ass as well initially.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He charged that ? up like a Super Move. lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anytime you put your hands on someone in any aggressive manner you should expect some type of retaliation.

I don't feel sorry for her keep your hands to yourself.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " reach bacc likea ? ..slapped tha hoe "
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jorge the ? sends his blesings

slap14n-1-web.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options