Official KillaCham vs. Monizzle Fight (Where In The World Is Monizzle?)

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    lol what a clown lol got my money on bro. Cham
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only time ive heard of this monizzle character was for writing zesty diatribes on jay z
    But this ? sound shook af lmao

"Come on mayne, we supposed to b better than this"
    Lol ?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I don't participate in coonery my ? its 2015. I ain't got time for some match.com meet a ? you met on the internet ? b. you wanna talk about why nikki coonaj ain't ? as an artist and stick to thread topics so be it ? . You wanna actually use facts to dispute points i make so be it.

You wanna actually use your words and talk it out like real g's message a ? . I never had any beef with you but you appear buthurt and wanna "fight me". I make a pro nikki minaj statement against her ex boo and now you salty out of the blue?

For what ? lol. Grown men don't ? around on business trips imagining what monizzle look like on some suspect ? . Act like a muthafucking grown ass man i dare you to. Get the ? off this middle school trina fight a ? in the parking lot coonery.

I am i a street ? hell no. Never said i was and i would never want to have to be in that street ? unless my life depended on it which it doesn't. Are my jokes corny as ? ? Yes i know most my jokes lame. Do i live in the worse part of hood? No my parents moved me out of a rough area so i could have a better life than they do. But i don't live in a ? gated community with a 5,000 square foot house. But i still go back to the city and do programs and projects to keep these youngn's on the right path.

My challenge to killa ken barb is to act like a grown ass man. Stop this fuckery on the internet and act like a grown ass man and stop this fuckery.

I respect this.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's probably the blackest that state has ever been
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't participate in coonery my ? its 2015. I ain't got time for some match.com meet a ? you met on the internet ? b. you wanna talk about why nikki coonaj ain't ? as an artist and stick to thread topics so be it ? . You wanna actually use facts to dispute points i make so be it.

You wanna actually use your words and talk it out like real g's message a ? . I never had any beef with you but you appear buthurt and wanna "fight me". I make a pro nikki minaj statement against her ex boo and now you salty out of the blue?

For what ? lol. Grown men don't ? around on business trips imagining what monizzle look like on some suspect ? . Act like a muthafucking grown ass man i dare you to. Get the ? off this middle school trina fight a ? in the parking lot coonery.

I am i a street ? hell no. Never said i was and i would never want to have to be in that street ? unless my life depended on it which it doesn't. Are my jokes corny as ? ? Yes i know most my jokes lame. Do i live in the worse part of hood? No my parents moved me out of a rough area so i could have a better life than they do. But i don't live in a ? gated community with a 5,000 square foot house. But i still go back to the city and do programs and projects to keep these youngn's on the right path.

My challenge to killa ken barb is to act like a grown ass man. Stop this fuckery on the internet and act like a grown ass man and stop this fuckery.

Sounds like bitchassness to me..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ducking the fade from Cham
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He ain't bout it. And he knew it. And owned up to it.

I can respect it.

You know what this means tho, right?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

I can respect it.

EXACTLY. its better than what these other ? ass ? do ie @chicity, @black_samson, @darcskies, @s2j, @brother_five.

this ? monizzle gets more respect from me than ALL those ? ass ? combined.

Says the ? that ducked a boxing match.

? outta here ? .

I already admitted i wasnt trying to fight in the street.

You just scared of being the IC version of Ronda Rousey you ? ass ? .

Do the one thing you obviously scared to do. Get in the ring.

i dont respect you enough to box you, ? .

you deserve the most savage of beatings, which was what i was going to give you, ? . Unfettered, unfiltered and unsanctioned.

but you're a ? , so i understand.

•  i ro ny
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

I can respect it.

EXACTLY. its better than what these other ? ass ? do ie @chicity, @black_samson, @darcskies, @s2j, @brother_five.

Ya respect is worth the ? on an ants ? Eye

Why you talk like you've done something other than make excuses for not following thru on ya threats is beyond me but ehhh, do you.

Maybe you and Cham can square up seeing as how ya'll bout it bout it

why dont you call Mark and ask him what the ? was going to happen to u.

its that simple. you're lucky he spoke for you.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

I can respect it.

Ya respect is worth the ? on an ants ? Eye

Why you talk like you've done something other than make excuses for not following thru on ya threats is beyond me but ehhh, do you.

Maybe you and Cham can square up seeing as how ya'll bout it bout it

why dont you call Mark and ask him what the ? was going to happen to u.

its that simple. you're lucky he spoke for you.
    That ? clairvoyant or something? He got a DeLorean parked in the driveway? Crystal ball perhaps?

Or did you tell him what you thought, wished, or assumed was gonna happen and he told you he believed you?
  •  i ro ny
    Options

I can respect it.

Says the ? that ducked a boxing match.

? outta here ? .

I already admitted i wasnt trying to fight in the street.

You just scared of being the IC version of Ronda Rousey you ? ass ? .

Do the one thing you obviously scared to do. Get in the ring.

i dont respect you enough to box you, ? .

you deserve the most savage of beatings, which was what i was going to give you, ? . Unfettered, unfiltered and unsanctioned.

but you're a ? , so i understand.

You sound scared.

Tell you what.

Lets put our brands on it.

Your brand vs mine

Ill even give you a handicap

If i dont ko by the end of round 2 i delete my digital footprint.

Lets make this happen you scary ? .
    MMA rules.

LOL now you wanna fight NO HOLDS BARRED, you ? ? ?

nobody is scared of your sub 5'5 ass. I'll ? smash your head like a sandwich.

pick a place and time, my ? and I PROMISE you, this will be the worst mistake you've ever made. ? a brand.

•  i ro ny
    Options

and ALAS, the ? sucking ? ? brigade has appeared to cosign their brethren.

nice.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who? Irony the Internet rapper?
    The ? on the IC?
    Yo
    I ain't letting no rapper stop me from getting these posts...
    Ah ha ha
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options