Midnight Special Trailer (2016) (Michael Shannon, Joel Edgerton, Kirsten Dunst, Adam Driver)

Options
lazypakman
lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    remake of Firestarter?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Shannon one of my favorite actors so I'll check for it. He's an Oscar level actor but hasn't been given the Oscar level role yet.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope movie. Fans of good sci-fi need to check it out
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised this even got this many replies.

Good movie. If you complain about lack of original movies please support it. If you need a movie to hold your hand and coddle you with exposition don't even bother.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Michael Shannon one of my favorite actors so I'll check for it. He's an Oscar level actor but hasn't been given the Oscar level role yet.

He's already been nominated for an oscar and given like 3 award worthy performances.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    really enjoyed this.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally caught the bootleg. Good movie with great acting by Michael Shannon. Every body else's performances were pretty dry though. Story and plot were good. Glad they actually gave us a glimpse into the kid's place and didn't leave it up to interpretation.

I think the movie night not be received well by some because it's a hard core drama and equally hard core sci-fi. I liked that though.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put this ? on for background noise cause I was about to fall asleep. But when Joel Edgerton put on those night vision goggles I knew it was on. Great film. Dope cast. Can always appreciate originality coming out of Hollywood.