Is there any way to more gb on your phone?

Options
KamPushMe
KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just bought an iPhone 6s
with 16gb

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sell that phone and get you a 64 or 128 gb and call it a day. You shouldn't have wasted your money on a 16gb
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sell that phone and get you a 64 or 128 gb and call it a day. You shouldn't have wasted your money on a 16gb
    Good looks I'm bout trade mine in
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mophie case>>>>>

Plus it charges it!'
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Android phones FTW.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can probably swap the hard drive out for a bigger one if you're savvy like that
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I unfortunately did. But I bought 50gb of iCloud storage for 99 cents a month. I'm not too savvy with Apple but I do like the phone. Someone help me with this?
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

I unfortunately did. But I bought 50gb of iCloud storage for 99 cents a month. I'm not too savvy with Apple but I do like the phone. Someone help me with this?

What you need help with?
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    I only have a 16gb iPhone 6s plus. I should have gotten the 64 gb but I wasn't thinking straight. I bought 50 gb of iCloud storage for 99 cents a month. can I maybe move some of my apps or something to the iCloud storage to give myself more gbs on my phone? If possible?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only have a 16gb iPhone 6s plus. I should have gotten the 64 gb but I wasn't thinking straight. I bought 50 gb of iCloud storage for 99 cents a month. can I maybe move some of my apps or something to the iCloud storage to give myself more gbs on my phone? If possible?

Why the hell did you buy cloud storage? I know it's just a dollar a month, but there are a million of free options out there. As for your question, you may be able to actually move apps to the cloud, but I doubt you can run those apps from the cloud. That said, I doubt your apps are taking up much space anyway.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I had a 16gig iphone I paid for itunes match to keep my music in the cloud and kept my photos and videos in the cloud and deleted them from my phone. Delete the unnecessary apps too you'll be surprised how many apps you actually use opposed to how many you don't that are just taking up space.
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    I'm just gonna upgrade to the 64gb iPhone when I get a chance.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buy an iphone 6s plus like me with 128 gb and be a real ? .

16 gb, how cute, couldn't even hold all my books
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    I got the 64 gb and life is good
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I got the 128gb iphone 6Plus. Worth every penny. Get you a quality back up charger though