SO FELLAS, HOW WOULD YOU REACT TO THIS SITUATION....

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sidenote tho..really big family events where u dont know who is who...lowkey squeezin on a yellabone ass and find out she ya cuz later on that night :s
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Nah, I understand what he's saying.

Oh course you do ,....

Try harder sweetheart.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

Oh course you do ,....

Try harder sweetheart.

Why when I don't have to

You provide the info yourself ...
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MARIO_DRO , thanks for making a decent thread in Donkey. Don't listen to these ? because they are just trying to get laughs.

To answer the question, I would be a little offended, but I wouldn't care because it is my cousin.

I mean the body language thing could be true, but if you been with a chick for a minute, you are not trying to be up on her 24/7. You have to give her some space.

You have to think in this situation that homie sized you up and realized that he could take the chick that you are accompanying.

isn't the point of donkey is to get lol's?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh course you do ,....

Try harder sweetheart.

Why when I don't have to

You provide the info yourself ...

Nah, you're just going out of your way to make something out of nothing......as usual.

Carry on though.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @MARIO_DRO , thanks for making a decent thread in Donkey. Don't listen to these ? because they are just trying to get laughs.

To answer the question, I would be a little offended, but I wouldn't care because it is my cousin.

I mean the body language thing could be true, but if you been with a chick for a minute, you are not trying to be up on her 24/7. You have to give her some space.

You have to think in this situation that homie sized you up and realized that he could take the chick that you are accompanying.

Well, I think there is a difference between a cheap laugh and intelligent laugh. I think in this age of Donkey, these ? try to focus on getting cheap laughs. I can go into details later or make a thread.

Is shuttin the ? up an option??
  • Ol Jay's
    edited December 2015
    Options

Well, I think there is a difference between a cheap laugh and intelligent laugh. I think in this age of Donkey, these ? try to focus on getting cheap laughs. I can go into details later or make a thread.

dude it's donkey, loosen your collar and have a lil fun
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    That ? probably type that with a helmet on smh

Another wack thread by the A1 ?

..GONE AND MAKE A LAME STATEMENT FOR GOATS

"I SAVED 4 BUCKS BY SWITCHIN TO STATE FARM" OR WHATEVER LAME ? U DO ON HERE

lol, T . Sanford been out outta character every since you posted that screen shot
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dude it's donkey, loosen your collar and have a lil fun

Not gon happen lol @UnknownUser the type of ? to wear a bowtie to a pool party
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pics of said cuz posted yet?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When did Sanford and DRO fall out?

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    When did Sanford and DRO fall out?

last week

Dro posted a screenshot from Worldstar saying that Sanford tells the same jokes here that he does in other places. Sanford posted something about Dro and got lol's.

I'm certain it stems even deeper than that, but that's the latest incident

@kat
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Sidenote tho..really big family events where u dont know who is who...lowkey squeezin on a yellabone ass and find out she ya cuz later on that night :s

Who goes to a family reunion tryna smash something tho?

Lol you ? man

Smashed raw b4 i knew..but we family so she cant get pregnant. Thats how it works
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Gross Germs !!!!

• SolemnSauce
    Options
    Gross Germs !!!!

They got wipes 4 that
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    I was calling you Germs

And Gross
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo dro you still aint answered my questions bro

i22icl.jpg
    30k8vg2.jpg

Lmao at this ? saying Steven Hawking not being able to dance cuz "He's paralyzed from tha nose up"...from tha nose up my ? ?! Tha ? that mean he can't blink?! Lmao
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »

i22icl.jpg
    30k8vg2.jpg

Lmao at this ? saying Steven Hawking not being able to dance cuz "He's paralyzed from tha nose up"...from tha nose up my ? ?! Tha ? that mean he can't blink?! Lmao

To be fair, Hawking is completely paralysed I believe.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »

i22icl.jpg
    30k8vg2.jpg

That's tha funny part my ? ...what tha ? would being paralyzed from tha nose up have to do wit' not being able to dance lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Has nothing specifically to do with his cousin.....because dude that tried to holler doesn't know they're related.

Basically, dude is disrespecting Dro by trying to holler at who he believes is his girl.

Dro's dilemna is whether he should confront dude....or whether he should leave it alone since it's his cousin and not his girl.

LOL if you really think ? needed this clarification the light bulb over your head is dimming

Judging by the responses, I think they did.

Most people are trying to make it seem like Dro is attracted to his cousin.....which has nothing to do with the thread premise.

There's a little truth to every joke.

He RATED her. Then feels disrespected.

Come on. We get what he's saying but HE knows he's not w her, why feel disrespect? That's your cousin. If it was some random chick, then yeah, I see the issue.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »

i22icl.jpg
    30k8vg2.jpg

Yup.