DESTROYING THE WORK BATHROOM

Options

Comments

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep it moving like ? it
    I wait till somebody goes in after me and than block the door from outside..
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luckily I work for a large company so there's plenty of stalls, but these mufuckas don't give a ? up in here. Post up in the stall right next to you with no ? given. I try to go to a section of the building with mainly women though cause I know the men's room is rarely used. We have automatic lights so when I walk in and it's dark

tumblr_milsko2tWK1s1i241o1_250.gif
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep it moving like ? it
    It just has to be done carajo
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How to ? Politely at Work, on Planes, and at a Guy's PlaceYour ultimate guide to number two etiquette.BY ESTHER CRAIN March 27, 2015

Going number two outside of the comfort of your own home shouldn’t be a big deal: do your business, flush, wash up, done. But that leaves so many awkward or embarrassing issues unaddressed. How do you handle loud noises during a bowel movement in a cramped office rest room? What if you’ve made a stank in an airport lavatory, and the line of passengers waiting will forever know it was you? And what should you do if you’re at a new guy’s place and you feel something brewing? We consulted etiquette expert Patricia Rossi, author of Everyday Etiquette, on the right way to navigate tricky ? situations.

In the Office Rest Room
    Space yourself out. Pick a stall as far away as possible from any that are already occupied, so you and other poopers can maintain a little privacy. “The more space you have between you and other toilet goers, the less detectable any sounds or smells will be,” says Rossi.

ADVERTISEMENT

Put a layer of toilet paper on the water surface. The toilet paper muffles the noise ? makes when it hits the water and creates less of a splash.

Do a courtesy flush while you go...and another after. Besides masking any embarrassing sounds, flushing as soon as the ? plops prevents the odor from reeking up the entire bathroom.

Don’t carry on a conversation. If you recognize your coworker’s shoes two stalls down, resist the urge to chat—this isn’t the time to discuss tomorrow’s meeting. And if a colleague tries to start a convo with you on the loo, say “let’s talk later” and leave it at that.

Check to make sure the bowl is empty before exiting. “Don’t be that rude person who leaves a deposit behind for the next user to have to flush,” says Rossi. Oh, and if you’ve left skid marks, do a few flushes to get rid of them, or layer on some toilet paper to mask them so the next person isn’t grossed out.

Leave your phone at your desk or in your purse. “Texting or talking on it in the stall is unhygienic, and if coworkers see you use it, it will damage your work rep,” says Rossi.

RELATED: Your Definitive Guide to Pooping

In an Airplane Bathroom
    Do your business as fast as possible. The line for the lavatory on a plane can get long, and passengers have frayed nerves already. No one wants to stand and wait while you dream of your upcoming vacation while sitting on the throne.

Flush as often as needed. Airplane toilets have that supersonic vacuum thing going on, which gets rid of things fast, but you don’t want to leave a disgusting surprise behind for the next person, says Rossi.

After washing, clean up after yourself. Make sure toilet paper or the seat cover doesn’t litter the ground, and use a paper towel to get rid of any water on the sink counter, says Rossi. Keeping it clean makes the cramped, unpleasant loo a little better for everyone forced to use it.

Close the lid once you’re ready to exit. It’s an extra measure of etiquette and just looks nicer for the next person.

Make sure you didn’t use the last toilet paper roll. If you did, tell a flight attendant, or at least warn the next person about to go.

RELATED: Massaging This Body Part Is Guaranteed To Help You ?

At a Date’s Place
    Run the cold faucet. “The sound of running water is loud enough to block any sounds your guy might hear,” says Rossi. Plus, the gentle swoosh will relax you so you don’t get ? stage fright. Running cold water is better than hot because heat produces steam, and that can trap odors.

Open a window or turn on the overhead fan. You’ll diffuse a stinky ? faster, and it’s safer than lighting a match, which can set off a smoke alarm.

Do a courtesy flush...or three. Whatever it takes to clear the evidence and take the stank out of things.

Sprtiz air freshener. If his bathroom doesn’t have any, look around for anything in an aerosol can—even deodorant—and give the bathroom a few spritzes.

Make light of the situation. As anyone who has ever shared a bathroom with a dude knows, guys don’t have the anxiety about going number two that so many women experience. So if you have to ‘fess up that you’ve fouled his toilet, do it with subtle humor. “Say something like, ‘I’d wait an hour before going in there if I were you,’ smile, and make it seem like it’s no big deal,” suggests Rossi. “Chances are, it won’t be.”

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep it moving like ? it
    ^^^^^WTF

? made me think of a time my homie told me when we was like 12:

'? I'll ? anywhere long as I can lace the seat.'

LMAO
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How to ? Politely at Work, on Planes, and at a Guy's PlaceYour ultimate guide to number two etiquette.BY ESTHER CRAIN March 27, 2015

Going number two outside of the comfort of your own home shouldn’t be a big deal: do your business, flush, wash up, done. But that leaves so many awkward or embarrassing issues unaddressed. How do you handle loud noises during a bowel movement in a cramped office rest room? What if you’ve made a stank in an airport lavatory, and the line of passengers waiting will forever know it was you? And what should you do if you’re at a new guy’s place and you feel something brewing? We consulted etiquette expert Patricia Rossi, author of Everyday Etiquette, on the right way to navigate tricky ? situations.

In the Office Rest Room
    Space yourself out. Pick a stall as far away as possible from any that are already occupied, so you and other poopers can maintain a little privacy. “The more space you have between you and other toilet goers, the less detectable any sounds or smells will be,” says Rossi.

ADVERTISEMENT

Put a layer of toilet paper on the water surface. The toilet paper muffles the noise ? makes when it hits the water and creates less of a splash.

Do a courtesy flush while you go...and another after. Besides masking any embarrassing sounds, flushing as soon as the ? plops prevents the odor from reeking up the entire bathroom.

Don’t carry on a conversation. If you recognize your coworker’s shoes two stalls down, resist the urge to chat—this isn’t the time to discuss tomorrow’s meeting. And if a colleague tries to start a convo with you on the loo, say “let’s talk later” and leave it at that.

Check to make sure the bowl is empty before exiting. “Don’t be that rude person who leaves a deposit behind for the next user to have to flush,” says Rossi. Oh, and if you’ve left skid marks, do a few flushes to get rid of them, or layer on some toilet paper to mask them so the next person isn’t grossed out.

Leave your phone at your desk or in your purse. “Texting or talking on it in the stall is unhygienic, and if coworkers see you use it, it will damage your work rep,” says Rossi.

RELATED: Your Definitive Guide to Pooping

In an Airplane Bathroom
    Do your business as fast as possible. The line for the lavatory on a plane can get long, and passengers have frayed nerves already. No one wants to stand and wait while you dream of your upcoming vacation while sitting on the throne.

Flush as often as needed. Airplane toilets have that supersonic vacuum thing going on, which gets rid of things fast, but you don’t want to leave a disgusting surprise behind for the next person, says Rossi.

After washing, clean up after yourself. Make sure toilet paper or the seat cover doesn’t litter the ground, and use a paper towel to get rid of any water on the sink counter, says Rossi. Keeping it clean makes the cramped, unpleasant loo a little better for everyone forced to use it.

Close the lid once you’re ready to exit. It’s an extra measure of etiquette and just looks nicer for the next person.

Make sure you didn’t use the last toilet paper roll. If you did, tell a flight attendant, or at least warn the next person about to go.

RELATED: Massaging This Body Part Is Guaranteed To Help You ?

At a Date’s Place
    Run the cold faucet. “The sound of running water is loud enough to block any sounds your guy might hear,” says Rossi. Plus, the gentle swoosh will relax you so you don’t get ? stage fright. Running cold water is better than hot because heat produces steam, and that can trap odors.

Open a window or turn on the overhead fan. You’ll diffuse a stinky ? faster, and it’s safer than lighting a match, which can set off a smoke alarm.

Do a courtesy flush...or three. Whatever it takes to clear the evidence and take the stank out of things.

Sprtiz air freshener. If his bathroom doesn’t have any, look around for anything in an aerosol can—even deodorant—and give the bathroom a few spritzes.

Make light of the situation. As anyone who has ever shared a bathroom with a dude knows, guys don’t have the anxiety about going number two that so many women experience. So if you have to ‘fess up that you’ve fouled his toilet, do it with subtle humor. “Say something like, ‘I’d wait an hour before going in there if I were you,’ smile, and make it seem like it’s no big deal,” suggests Rossi. “Chances are, it won’t be.”

So what's this about?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Successfully killed another schools bathroom

I'm 2/2 this week
  • AP21
    Options
    No

I'm on a mission to ? at every school I call a game at
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warn them to 'enter at their own risk'
    Rip just killed the club!!!

Lucky there was some frebreeze on deck. Killt it

Stomach was hot b.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Luckily I work for a large company so there's plenty of stalls, but these mufuckas don't give a ? up in here. Post up in the stall right next to you with no ? given. I try to go to a section of the building with mainly women though cause I know the men's room is rarely used. We have automatic lights so when I walk in and it's dark

tumblr_milsko2tWK1s1i241o1_250.gif

Cac named Greg talks to ? from the stalls fam smh you kno' when people are so comfy with shittin' it's almost like they're happy about it
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    No

You a ref? School sports don't get taken seriously over here so for the away game one of our teachers refs and the other school for home games. Home games lol these ? got abused from the second they showed up
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah taking a dump at work happens. Human nature. Long as you don't leave nothing behind, wash your hands, and spray air freshner you should be ok.

What's sucks is when you take a dump and the cleaning services were about to do their jobs. Like sorry Consuela you gonna need the scrubber and mask for this one.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To avoid ? out in public, it is simple. Wake up 1 hour and 30 minutes earlier in the morning, have breakfast, and then you should get the urge to go to the bathroom because your intestinal peristalsis is going to start due to your digestive system coming off of a fast.

In the middle of the day, stop eating ? that is going to make you go to the bathroom in 2-3 hours.

You are welcome.

Is is really that serious bruh? Y'all got a phobia or something?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is wrong with you people
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I just ? up my job bathroom right now ?
  • AP21
    Options
    No

You a ref? School sports don't get taken seriously over here so for the away game one of our teachers refs and the other school for home games. Home games lol these ? got abused from the second they showed up

MAN WHAT KINDA ? IS THAT?!?!? LMAO
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    No

MAN WHAT KINDA ? IS THAT?!?!? LMAO

lol its coz the boroughs can't afford to pay them. School sports are near pointless here as far as competition goes. Most ? with any potential at all are already at professional clubs by 11 or so, and even that's a bit late. There's so much footie outside of school that they just don't really give a ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An etiquette way to ? ?

Unless you're a female, gtfoh
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why u in this thread Vibe?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

Real talk.

I usually take the elevator 7 floors down to the least used restrooms.

Them joints on my floor stay lit the ? up ...

Can't breath without one of these

gas-mask-solo-web.jpg

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To avoid ? out in public, it is simple. Wake up 1 hour and 30 minutes earlier in the morning, have breakfast, and then you should get the urge to go to the bathroom because your intestinal peristalsis is going to start due to your digestive system coming off of a fast.

In the middle of the day, stop eating ? that is going to make you go to the bathroom in 2-3 hours.

You are welcome.

Is is really that serious bruh? Y'all got a phobia or something?

Yeah bruh, its all about detoxing your body, along with remaining germ-free by not ? in public restrooms. ? is life, b.

Good luck remaining "germ free" while living on earth
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I got a turtle head poking out imma bless the commode
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    Why u in this thread Vibe?

Michael-Irvin-Laugh.gif