What type of fruit will you have on the day of inspection?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in The Social Lounge
Welcome to the sanctuary my IC friends! Transformation Ministries would like to welcome you to enjoy a message that the LORD blessed me to speak last Shabbat. Video is below. (If you want to just hear the message skip to the 24 minute mark) Amen.

tumblr_inline_my13sbyDq31rz60rk.gif

Yes, we all enter into the courts of the LORD with thanksgiving and praise. So we say Hallelujah to Yeshua Ha Mashiach! For this is the day that He has made and we will be glad and rejoice in it! Why? Because He has the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole world in His hands, He's got the whole wide world in His hands!!!!

giphy.gif

Don't be afraid to dance and shout! For we will worship the KING with shouts of praise and thanksgiving for He is worthy of it all!

dz82zuJ.gif

http://youtu.be/7PqxeIb5ACM

@Bodhi
@Abraxas
@Judge_Judah
@BiblicalAtheist
@Beta
@_Goldie_
@silverfoxx
@Bcotton5
@gstreet blak
@thephantasm
@Antlerz
@VIBE
@kingtob330
@KamPushMe
@Peezy_Jenkins
@Lurkristocrat
@nicky the don
@And Step
@2stepz_ahead
@anduin
@JokerKing
@TheBossman
@The Lonious Monk
@The Prodigalson
@The Recipe
@tompetrez3
@Maximus Rex
@gee757
@Sion
@Stew
@HoodWarrior
@yahwehprofet
@zombie
@BOSSExcellence
@colton
@Elzo69Renaissance
@jim1000
@JoshuaMoshua
@waterproof
@Cinco
@Judah Back
@SneakDZA
@iKingGodGivBiz
@joeyfkncrakk
@KLICHE
@whar67
@major pain
@MECCA1000
@naledgestate
@Peezy_Jenkins
@playmaker88
@Shizlansky
@shieky
@THE_R_
@JusDre313
@Ounceman
@1CK1S
@Ounceman
@TheGOAT
@5th Letter
@willhustle
@DNB1
@NeighborhoodNomad.
@Lou_Cypher
@D0wn
@scorpio4lfe
@black caesar
@Peace_79
@stringer bell
@Cabana_Da_Don
@Skuurrt_Angle
@LPast
@King Erauno
@King Ghidorah
@LUClEN
@MeTaL
@Copper
@Young_Chitlin
@Rubato Garcia
@Black_Samson
@valdez21
@damobb2deep
@Mister B.
@dwade206
@indyman87
@808HiLife808
@bigstevie
@Pico
@Kat
@Kai
@kingofkingz
@spitfiyah
@j_gutta
@its....JOHN B
@Swiffness!
@S2J
@Mastery
@skpjr78
@Stiff
@vagrant-718
@Ghostdenithegawd
@Inglewood_B
@BDBIID
@AP21
@texas409
@MARIO_DRO
@powerman 5000
@Cain
@deadeye
@Will Munny
@TonyDubbz
@CracceR
@illedout
@onetoughmiracle
@kingblaze84
@KingFreeman
@Trillfate
@TheBoyRo
@obnoxiouslyfresh
@? _i_look_like
@luke1733
@Max.
@MarcusGarvey
@dalyricalbandit
@DarcSkies
@Mally_G
@grYmes
@BigBallsNoWorries
@Rasta.
@MsSouthern
@nawledge_?
@Purr
@mryounggun
@dontdiedontkillanyon
@gns
@texas_da_king88
@_? _
@janklow
@TRILLip Brooks
@Trillaaaaaa
@Preach2Teach
@jjevans
@EmM HoLLa.
@aneed123
@StoneColdMikey
@northside7
@vageneral08
@Mister_H2H
@purpngold
@BlackAX410
@natural born sinners
@lord nemesis
@detcatinva
@xxCivicxx
@wilberdmillz
@ThaChozenWun
@Tymoney19
@MsSouthern
@southsil4lil
@FishNChips
@Rue_Flexington
@riddlerap
@? happens
@PiffyHaze
@buttuh_b
@Nah Son
@NoCanadiansEH?
@Malcolm Xtra
@kentuckywildcat
@7figz
@ChillaDaKilla
@Recaptimus_Prime360
@Khaleesi
@Antlerz
@LPast
@jono

https://youtu.be/HwEmGouXW3E

All you have to do is say YES to the LORD and you will be saved! Is there 1 today?

Amen

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I'll have some pineapple please.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven ... The sound goes out @27:29

thanks for letting me know. I'll try to fix it right now.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep spreading the gospel, bro! I would love to hear your testimony of what lead to you become such a vibrant witness of Gods works.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Just a little technical difficulties. Sound will be working soon. The enemy put a stumbling block in the way. But thanks be to ? that He always causes us to triumph in victory over the serpent. Amen.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on mobile I'll check it out once I get on my computer later. Keep up the good work Brother @DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Video
    damnkp wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven ... The sound goes out @27:29

Sound is fixed! We tap dance on the serpents head because Christ always wins! ? is in control! Hallelujah!
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amen good message in this Sunday
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remove me from your list
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came for the fruit, not the sermon.

Honey tangerines and kiwi please.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Childhood's End on SyFy was surprisingly dope as hell
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep spreading the gospel, bro! I would love to hear your testimony of what lead to you become such a vibrant witness of Gods works.

I was hooked on drugs, ? in particular. I was at rock bottom. Lost my job, dropped out of school, on the verge of being homeless, and almost lost my girlfriend at the time. I was hitting licks to get my fix and had no care in the world about anything but the "devils dandruff".

BUT ? !!!!

I met the LORD when I was high out of my mind and ? was the last thing on my mind. I had absolutely no thoughts of ? whatsoever. But I was looking at an old email from my girlfriend at the time while sniffing lines and it was an optical illusion email. The email had a bunch of fuzzy images and I was staring high out of my mind at every one of them until the picture came into focus. I go through about 10 of them until I get to the last one and I saw an image similar to this:

illusion-15.jpg

And that was the day I met Yeshua Ha Mashiach. I knew right then and right there that He had come to save me from the addiction I had and my life has never been the same since! I was born again on that day! Hallelujah! He took the taste of ? out of my mouth that very moment and I threw away all the blow I had, all the baggies, all the straws, all the instruments of wickedness that very day and I haven't looked back since! Hallelujah!

He's so awesome! The ? -Man met me and I said Yes to Him on that day! He saved me from the pit of hell! He saved me from the 2nd death! He gave me eternal life and showed me my true purpose in life! Hallelujah

Now I am really living and thus I am on a mission to preach His gospel everywhere He sends me! This unspeakable gift that ? gives to mankind must be shared! What a ? He is! What a Savior He is! What a Master He is! Hallelujah!

I can't help but to speak, preach, and teach about Jesus 24/7! He's just so good! He's so amazing! What an awesome ? He is! Hallelujah!

He's the perfect one who is coming back soon:

https://youtu.be/e1OWiDR0nm0

Let the church say Amen!

Smh at you getting turned out just by seeing a pic of white Jesus while you were ? up. ? is a helluva drug
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    So basically homeboy just switched addictions?

Dude was probably the absolute worst ? user to be around. No chill whatsoever and talking endlessly about nothing. Beady eyes and crooked jaw and nose all runny and ? .

PS: I shall be having limes on the day of inspection. On the rim of a glass full of tequila or mezcal. I won't be getting inspected though because to be honest that sounds a little ? .
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    why did every single poster on the IC get tagged in the original post
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    shieky wrote: »
    I came for the fruit, not the sermon.

Honey tangerines and kiwi please.

Love will produce it. Love for the LORD and loving your neighbor as yourself. Amen.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Tangerines and plums for me

And....

Inb4 MELONS and the ? repost
    giphy.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

I was hooked on drugs, ? in particular. I was at rock bottom. Lost my job, dropped out of school, on the verge of being homeless, and almost lost my girlfriend at the time. I was hitting licks to get my fix and had no care in the world about anything but the "devils dandruff".

BUT ? !!!!

I met the LORD when I was high out of my mind and ? was the last thing on my mind. I had absolutely no thoughts of ? whatsoever. But I was looking at an old email from my girlfriend at the time while sniffing lines and it was an optical illusion email. The email had a bunch of fuzzy images and I was staring high out of my mind at every one of them until the picture came into focus. I go through about 10 of them until I get to the last one and I saw an image similar to this:

illusion-15.jpg

And that was the day I met Yeshua Ha Mashiach. I knew right then and right there that He had come to save me from the addiction I had and my life has never been the same since! I was born again on that day! Hallelujah! He took the taste of ? out of my mouth that very moment and I threw away all the blow I had, all the baggies, all the straws, all the instruments of wickedness that very day and I haven't looked back since! Hallelujah!

He's so awesome! The ? -Man met me and I said Yes to Him on that day! He saved me from the pit of hell! He saved me from the 2nd death! He gave me eternal life and showed me my true purpose in life! Hallelujah

Now I am really living and thus I am on a mission to preach His gospel everywhere He sends me! This unspeakable gift that ? gives to mankind must be shared! What a ? He is! What a Savior He is! What a Master He is! Hallelujah!

I can't help but to speak, preach, and teach about Jesus 24/7! He's just so good! He's so amazing! What an awesome ? He is! Hallelujah!

He's the perfect one who is coming back soon:

https://youtu.be/e1OWiDR0nm0

Let the church say Amen!

Smh at you getting turned out just by seeing a pic of white Jesus while you were ? up. ? is a helluva drug

1. I was once lost but now I am found my friend!
    2. I was once was blind but now I see my brother!
    3. I can't control the methods ? uses to draw His children back to Himself. His ways and thoughts are higher than the heavens itself in comparison to my ways and thoughts.
    4. But this one things I do know. My mom taught me about Jesus growing up and dragged me to church until I was about 13 years old. After that, I lost my way; but the bible says this:

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

5. So when the day came that ? saved me, even though He was far from my mind and not even on my radar because I was spiritually dead, the moment I saw that picture all the teachings that I learned when I was young came to my soul and I realized that the Savior was calling me back to the sheepfold.

6. I could have ignored the picture and just said "whatever". But I knew better. I knew that this was my chance to repent of my sins and be saved the destructive life I was living.

7. I said yes that very moment and ? sealed me with His Holy Spirit! I've never been the same since that day! I've been born again by the precious blood of Christ! Hallelujah!

He will save you as well my friend @ghostdog56 . Have you confessed Yeshua as your Lord and Savior today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    So basically homeboy just switched addictions?

Dude was probably the absolute worst ? user to be around. No chill whatsoever and talking endlessly about nothing. Beady eyes and crooked jaw and nose all runny and ? .

PS: I shall be having limes on the day of inspection. On the rim of a glass full of tequila or mezcal. I won't be getting inspected though because to be honest that sounds a little ? .

3cd60aebd897d4144727149023ded85c.gif

@ the bolded.

I can look back and laugh at that chapter in my life today because of i've been delivered by the blood of Christ. And falling in love with Jesus was the best thing I've ever done! It's a love relationship. I love Him and He loves me! That's the only way it's going to be for all eternity! I want to know Him! I want to feel the power of His resurrection! I want to enter into His sufferings, so that I may behold His glory in the day that it is revealed when I sit at His feet and hear Him speak to me, "Well done good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of the LORD prepared for you before the foundations of the world". Amen.

Do you know Him @SneakDZA ?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You seen Cesar Borgia my brother
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    why did every single poster on the IC get tagged in the original post

It's called sending out an invite for fellowship today. Can the IC not be so stale @janklow ? Can a little originality be practiced? A little creativity be introduced?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Tangerines and plums for me

And....

Inb4 MELONS and the ? repost
    giphy.gif

Love will cover a multitude of sins. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    You seen Cesar Borgia my brother

I know that today @waterproof . All I knew was sniffing 8balls before the day I met Him and made my own personal decision to follow Yeshua Ha Mashiach.

But ? took that image and used it to draw me into a living, thriving, personal relationship with Him. ? will use any means to get His children to turn back to Him! And I am thankful that I answered the call to follow Him, the true and living ? who shed His blood on calvary and rose from the dead on the 3rd day so that I might have a right to the tree of life. Hallelujah!
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options