Lets Talk Wack Pu$$¥

Options
123457»

Comments

• blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always wanted to ? Asian or Mexican chick

This country ? at my job always talking about how his brother always told him Asian ? slants horizontal lmao...
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always wanted to ? Asian or Mexican chick

Asian - go to Cali.
    Mexican - to easy. Just holla at one.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    Are you serious? And you never heard of gliding gel? You can get in whatever you want with that... this convo is getting strange, im out, good day people!

Im just now catching up

Low n behold i actually did experience' too wet' ? just recently. Was smashin all day so used the gel and put too much gel.

Its not too wet as in BAD, but too wet as in damn, put a lil too much. Im lost in this mfer

So i gotta keep it real, i see what he mean.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ? ? is wack ? . I'm assuming. Never actually fked a ? but that sht sound terrible. Tight and ? . Don't think it gets much worse.

Well...the blood part is overrated. There is blood, but its a small amount. And thats it. The first time. It breaks once

From then on, like Martin said, the ? marinates at night , the ? simmers. So contrary to popular belief the ? is naturally ready for sex. Getting IN is a headache, but once you in, ballgame.The ? gon stretch.

So the feeling is GOAT, its just the woman probably cant handle it.

Great feeling and having to pace yourself vs goin ? deep in loose ? ?

Depends on the situarion but in many cases that OG untouched Day 1 blanco a blanco is gone win out

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have ? white, black, latino, asian but the last missing piece is an indian. There are only maybe 3 around here and i cant ? find them. Anybody ? an indian girl before? Is it worth it?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? scared to smash a grown azzz ? ? . ? that untainted territory. A blank slate. Unsculpted clay you can mold howeva you see fit.
  • Chinkz
    Chinkz Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options
    Too wet, too dry, too wide, too tight, too ugly, too smelly, too hairy, too bumpy, too dark, too light. Yeah... that's pretty much it.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    I have ? white, black, latino, asian but the last missing piece is an indian. There are only maybe 3 around here and i cant ? find them. Anybody ? an indian girl before? Is it worth it?

Red dot or feather? We got the red dots in abundance here. they're cool coz they a lotta their parents would literally boot them outta the family if they found their daughter ? ' ? so it's stress free.

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fertile the ? the better it is
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Haunted ? is Turrible too . . .
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just know you got some good ? . You just got that vibe of a chick wit some fiyah ? . Bet its hard as ? to pull outta that yanka
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she know ...oh she know
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't get jiggy wit a hairy ? ....sorry
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't get jiggy wit a hairy ? ....sorry

Lmao...I ? wit this 1 chick who told me before hand she was "natural"...me being tha ? I am was like "So?!"...until she got out tha shower and I thought she still had on some black wool panties...........I mean I still smashed but I didn't call back smh
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I can't hit her ? , her ? deep as ? and wack