Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't accept the party invite when I'm playing single player, I don't want to hear other ppl talking when I'm watching these incredible cutscenes.

MP is diff..
  • VIBE
    Options
    I keep reminding myself to look for treasure but I get caught up in the action and forget
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I don't accept the party invite when I'm playing single player, I don't want to hear other ppl talking when I'm watching these incredible cutscenes.

MP is diff..

lol, i didn't even care, lol, them ? had me laughing....
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    Cain is trash in multiplayer

? had a rpg and was hiding from enemies

? that was my first time playing the multiplayer mode. I didn't know how to switch weapons yet.

Also fight me

You got it
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just copped, how long will it take to install?
  • Dupac
    Options
    just copped, how long will it take to install?

prolly something like 3-4 hours, depending on your connection... maybe quicker.....

mines slow as ? and it took 4 and a half
  • VIBE
    Options
    It took maybe about 2/3 hours to download fully for me, but I was able to play single player while the rest downloaded
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This RevivePak trials is so frustrating. ? is impossible. Smh.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out.
  • VIBE
    Options
    ? Sam, this dude doesn't help do ? .
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    ethos wrote: »
    Man I got the worst luck. ? disc won't read but all my others have. Already returned it once, got a new disc saying wrong disc inserted. 1st said corrupted data without even downloading ? . FML!!!

Should have downloaded this ? ..

Word digital is the way to go

Ended up switching to digital but they let me keep all the special edition ? , but took the disk. Said ? it lol.

Gotta get used to the shooting been on division so long ? feels extra loose.

Gonna get through some chapters be on that multi by weekend
  • VIBE
    Options
    Bruh, I'm hanging on the edge of a cliff getting shot and he's hanging on the cliff below the guy shooting me..

I'm standing up screaming "PULL HIM DOWN BRO!!!"

smh
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trying to play MP but keep getting a black screen after you select your character
  • Dupac
    Options
    Turned it off earlier and the whole ps4 just froze. Had to cut the power, I pray nothing messed up
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Turned it off earlier and the whole ps4 just froze. Had to cut the power, I pray nothing messed up

thats cuz yo ass let the ps4 sit all damn day while u out
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So far is this the best unchartered so far how would you rank it among the others?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Driving the jeep is fun, attaching the winch to the trees and what not remind me of Jurassic Park.

Had fun taking out all those men @ the tower, I was able to sneak attack 6 of them and then snipe the sniper to start the gun battle. Was the easiest gun battle. Stealth >>

BUUUUUTTT my kid hit the PlayStation into rest mode and idk if it auto saves, so if not, I have to start back at the cave in Scotland.
  • Dupac
    Options
    I'm at the caves in Scotland too...

These stealth kills are everything. That neck cracking makes me way too happy with myself
  • VIBE
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    So far is this the best unchartered so far how would you rank it among the others?

never played 1, but from playing 2-4..

• Dupac
    Options
    It really does these games a disservice to rank them, by I do think 2 had the most memorable moments of the series.

4 is great, but I haven't had that drop jaw wow moment yet, but I know it's coming.

So far, the coolest things I've done are with sliding and throwing the grappling hook in mid slide
  • VIBE
    Options
    every-? -thing breaks.. but it's still intense and amazing.. that clock tower was fun..

wish the puzzles were harder, and that there were more
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    Man I got the worst luck. ? disc won't read but all my others have. Already returned it once, got a new disc saying wrong disc inserted. 1st said corrupted data without even downloading ? . FML!!!

Should have downloaded this ? ..

Word digital is the way to go

Ended up switching to digital but they let me keep all the special edition ? , but took the disk. Said ? it lol.

Gotta get used to the shooting been on division so long ? feels extra loose.

Gonna get through some chapters be on that multi by weekend

Word i felt like that during the boat intro
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint played story yet but Cain, Trollio and I got down on some deathmatch and capture. This game is fun af but can be hella frustrating lol.
  • VIBE
    Options
    that car chase was fire
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Update finally finished