That One Player.....

Options
Olorun22
Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
That you hate on thats your squad. You have no idea on why the coach have them in the starting lineup or on the team. You constantly yelling at this ? when you're watching the game.

I'll start it off with my Thunder With

hi-res-b803b9ce68f8953cb7f26050aa97cd1e_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

This ? is a ? ? . I hate this guy because he doesn't have any offense at all. It's like playing 4 on 5 on offense. He Has 0 scoring ability, No mid-range, Not a slasher, can't hit Free throw 59% and No 3-pt Shot.

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is gonna be a dope thread
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    464418260.jpg

This dude averages 3ppg and 2rpg yet he gets consistent rotation minutes. It ? me off cuz we haven't given our rookie jordan mickey more then 10 minutes this season and his numbers in a smaller sample size is better.

I could've chose anyone from our secondary but this ? here stays getting burnt. He used to be decent before the injuries but my boy saying they moved lardarius webb to safety so he could have a reason to be 30 yards off the receiver tells u all u need to know

Lardarius-Point.jpg
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Nobody on the Celtics or Patriots that I can think of but the Red Sox

la_g_clay-buchholz_mb_600.jpg

Get this dude the ? out of here please

67659767e9a8481ab275ae59677f353d-c9980ceb05a64e1abe1301b1def44abb-0.jpg

This overpaid ? was supposed to replace Lester, that was an epic fail

davis_soxopen10_spts.jpg

Kind of intrigued to see him at first but as of right now gtfoh, dumb signing
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? here

image.JPG

We didnt pay Cano but we surely gave this clown a boatload
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This always injured piece of human garbage

011015-fsf-nba-miami-heat-josh-mcroberts-PI.vresize.1200.675.high_.49-1024x576.jpg
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marlon Brown

13_MarlonBrown_news.jpg

he did work his rookie season, then seriously regressed. Dude just cant catch the ? ball. He wont be on the team next year lord willin
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my Ravens brethren explain to me why we drafted Matt Elam short ? ass... I mean I get we needed a safety badly, but we had to get the 5'8 ? who can can't cover, with no kinda ball hawking skills????
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    One of my Ravens brethren explain to me why we drafted Matt Elam short ? ass... I mean I get we needed a safety badly, but we had to get the 5'8 ? who can can't cover, with no kinda ball hawking skills????

Straight up Ozzie has blew it these past few years in the draft outside of a few guys. Elam was trash, Sergio Kindle was an alky, perriman with a knee "sprain" that somehow turned into a season ending injury and some other misses, our entire secondary outside of jimmy smith, wright and Davis (forgot his 1st name but was solid before injury) can kick rocks
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brewer2.jpg

Don't think I need to explain
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yo lakers been through mad coaches since phil...

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY GIANTS

OFFENSE- RUBEN RANDLE, ? RUNS LAZY ROUTES N STOPS FOR NO REASON LEADING TO INTERCEPTIONS, THEN COMPLAINS BOUT NOT GETTING THE BALL ENOUGH.

DEFENSE- JAYRON HOSLEY- NEVER SEEN A CB GET BURNT MORE THAN THIS DUDE, EVERY TIME THIS ? ON TV ALL U SEE IS THE BACK OF HIS JERSEY FOLLOWING SOMEONE INTO THE ENDZONE.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    brewer2.jpg

Don't think I need to explain

Came to say this.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    464418260.jpg

This dude averages 3ppg and 2rpg yet he gets consistent rotation minutes. It ? me off cuz we haven't given our rookie jordan mickey more then 10 minutes this season and his numbers in a smaller sample size is better.

I could've chose anyone from our secondary but this ? here stays getting burnt. He used to be decent before the injuries but my boy saying they moved lardarius webb to safety so he could have a reason to be 30 yards off the receiver tells u all u need to know

Lardarius-Point.jpg

Bruh, you talkin' bout a fall from grace! After that knee injury he has been ? butt cheeks. I have no idea why they are hanging on to him. He done seen enough of that 52 mill.... it's time.

While we @ it, get rid of Elam ass too, he can't get right either.

I never expected Marlon Brown to be that good b/c he was just an OK talent @ Georgia. He would make a play here and there and then he'd disappear for long periods.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    This guy right here.

luol-deng.jpg?w=650
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    One???

He can go...this Diet Iggy muhfucker here, with no handles late in games
    usa-robert-covington.jpg

Him, too....all he does is jack up threes.
    hi-res-7dca3ac617c4e91020e67e8201c97e90_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Cut him....
    2971618.png&w=350&h=254

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Not a Eagles fan but this guy annoys me....

1442305137371.jpg
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know why they keep this dude on the team..
    hi-res-6994924_crop_650.jpg
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony ? ? that ? Snell, he grinds my gears
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I don't know why they keep this dude on the team..
    hi-res-6994924_crop_650.jpg

Garrett Temple been improving tho. I thought he was straight garbage until this yr. He got a decent 3 pt. shot over the summer. How you a point guard and can't handle the rock?
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My squad actually cut all the dead weight. Basically if you don't contribute you don't get no clock anymore. But

53dbc8f8b8411.image.jpg

Won't even show him in game uniform b/c he don't see the field no more. We thought he was gonna be our version of Edelman. Instead he lost his spot to a rookie.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options