California's rich, white unvaccinated kindergartners

Options

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Don't nobody know what they're getting unless you were involve in the formulation processes. People just hope for the best and hope that they aren't lying to you.

Can they be inoculating you from diseases? Yes. Could they be injecting you with something else on top of that? Yes.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? is "they"? Yall ? paranoid as ? . You think random Doctor X wants to implannt you with his mind control serum?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Who the ? is "they"? Yall ? paranoid as ? . You think random Doctor X wants to implannt you with his mind control serum?

Possibly whoever put these up

Georgia_Guidestones-lowres.jpg
  • jono
    Options
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't nobody know what they're getting unless you were involve in the formulation processes. People just hope for the best and hope that they aren't lying to you.

Can they be inoculating you from diseases? Yes. Could they be injecting you with something else on top of that? Yes.

Yes we know exactly what you are getting because the process is documented unless you saying schools are swapping out the vaccine for something else lol.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Can someone explain what threat an unvaccinated person poses to a vaccinated person? Am I missing a link here

That's my point

yeah i know you're not with the vaccine deception.. But have any vaccine supporters answered this point though? I just remembered thread.. not really tryna read thru 40 posts on this subject..

I don't understand how this discussion continues past this question.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Can someone explain what threat an unvaccinated person poses to a vaccinated person? Am I missing a link here

That's my point

yeah i know you're not with the vaccine deception.. But have any vaccine supporters answered this point though? I just remembered thread.. not really tryna read thru 40 posts on this subject..

I answered right after the post he made. Just because a child is vaccine doesn't automatically make them immune. Child immune systems are weak and still developing. Easy for it to weaken during the winter
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's my point

This is all we got so far....
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Vaccines work by stimulating our immune system to produce antibodies (substances produced by the body to fight disease) without actually infecting us with the disease.
    They trigger the immune system to produce its own antibodies, as though the body has been infected with a disease. This is called "active immunity". If the vaccinated person then comes into contact with the disease itself, their immune system will recognise it and immediately produce the antibodies they need to fight it.

Http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/pages/how-vaccines-work.aspx

Yes you can still get sick even of vaccinated in extreme circumstances

Thanks

So if an unvaccinated person becomes infected, ate they really a threat to a vaccinated person?

Yes, because some vaccinations are only given at a certain age. So if you got a 5 y/o playing at the same playground as a 3 y/o, that 5 y/o could spread a disease to the 3 y/o that the 5 y/o should have been vaccinated against as soon as he turned 5.
    Vaccines work by stimulating our immune system to produce antibodies (substances produced by the body to fight disease) without actually infecting us with the disease.
    They trigger the immune system to produce its own antibodies, as though the body has been infected with a disease. This is called "active immunity". If the vaccinated person then comes into contact with the disease itself, their immune system will recognise it and immediately produce the antibodies they need to fight it.

Http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/pages/how-vaccines-work.aspx

Yes you can still get sick even of vaccinated in extreme circumstances

Thanks

So if an unvaccinated person becomes infected, are they really a threat to a vaccinated person?

Really depends on the situation. Childers/newborns/senior citizens are at a higher risk mainly because their immune systems are weaker. If you are 18-30 and generally healthy (not obese, drug user or ? ) then very low almost non existence chance of you being infected. That's why it's stressed that ALL kids get it because their immune systems are that weak

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda strange how the rich folk are doing this, is it possible they know something we don't? A part of my brain tells me not to trust my school sticking a needle in me, when I was around 14-15 I missed a big school Injection over here in the UK they call it the TB injection (?) and I feel fine, then the other part of my brain wants to trust the system and believe everything I am told.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    lol. i'll just say i'm glad i aint got kids

history has sorta destroyed my trust in certain.... people in this country...
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Options

In 1932, the Public Health Service, working with the Tuskegee Institute, began a study to record the natural history of syphilis in hopes of justifying treatment programs for blacks. It was called the "Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the ? Male."

The study initially involved 600 black men – 399 with syphilis, 201 who did not have the disease. The study was conducted without the benefit of patients' informed consent. Researchers told the men they were being treated for "bad blood," a local term used to describe several ailments, including syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. In truth, they did not receive the proper treatment needed to cure their illness. In exchange for taking part in the study, the men received free medical exams, free meals, and burial insurance. Although originally projected to last 6 months, the study actually went on for 40 years.
  • leftcoastkev
    edited December 2015
    Options

Yes we know exactly what you are getting because the process is documented unless you saying schools are swapping out the vaccine for something else lol.

No. I'm not saying that.

Schools, family doctors, etc are administrators of ? just like IT people are basically administrators of products that get created and tested by technology companies prior to distribution to administrators for sell to the end user. The administrator doesn't know much about the actual engineering of things unless somehow they were involved in the engineering processes. They're not going to be privy to confidential data like that.

Well provide links for the documentation for 5 vaccinations and certified statements from the scientists that created them.....
    According to two whistle blowing former Merck virologists who filed a 2010 Federal False Claims Act complaint two years ago in 2010 when the Act first passed, as of June 28, 2012, the scientist's complaint at last has been unsealed. The complaint reports that the corporate pharmaceutical vaccine manufacturer, Merck allegedly "knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test data, spiked blood samples with animal antibodies, and sold a vaccine that actually promoted mumps and measles outbreaks
    http://www.examiner.com/article/whistleblowing-virologists-sue-merck-for-alleged-falsification-of-mumps-data

Companies who have something to gain are who "they" are.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

No. I'm not saying that.

Schools, family doctors, etc are administrators of ? just like IT people are basically administrators of products that get created and tested by technology companies prior to distribution to administrators for sell to the end user. The administrator doesn't know much about the actual engineering of things unless somehow they were involved in the engineering processes. They're not going to be privy to confidential data like that.

Well provide links for the documentation for 5 vaccinations and certified statements from the scientists that created them.....
    According to two whistle blowing former Merck virologists who filed a 2010 Federal False Claims Act complaint two years ago in 2010 when the Act first passed, as of June 28, 2012, the scientist's complaint at last has been unsealed. The complaint reports that the corporate pharmaceutical vaccine manufacturer, Merck allegedly "knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test data, spiked blood samples with animal antibodies, and sold a vaccine that actually promoted mumps and measles outbreaks
    http://www.examiner.com/article/whistleblowing-virologists-sue-merck-for-alleged-falsification-of-mumps-data

Its allegations that haven't been confirmed as true or false but that doesn't change the fact that documentation is out there. Said it earlier nobody has time to read through every article and form a company or private medical doctors release to make sure everything is correct but if you are a school system or doctor theb that duty should be delegated to someone who on payroll to do that
  • jono
    Options

In 1932, the Public Health Service, working with the Tuskegee Institute, began a study to record the natural history of syphilis in hopes of justifying treatment programs for blacks. It was called the "Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the ? Male."

The study initially involved 600 black men – 399 with syphilis, 201 who did not have the disease. The study was conducted without the benefit of patients' informed consent. Researchers told the men they were being treated for "bad blood," a local term used to describe several ailments, including syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. In truth, they did not receive the proper treatment needed to cure their illness. In exchange for taking part in the study, the men received free medical exams, free meals, and burial insurance. Although originally projected to last 6 months, the study actually went on for 40 years.

Its 2015. Tuskegee was 80 years ago. And we are talking vaccinations and not experiments. This is science not ideological ? .

Feel free to let your kid polio or the mumps out of fear though.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

Its 2015. Tuskegee was 80 years ago. And we are talking vaccinations and not experiments. This is science not ideological ? .

lol aren't you getting vaccinated "out of fear"? of polio and mumps in 20 freakin 15?

ay I got a Red Cross blanket for ya, fam
  • leftcoastkev
    Options

No. I'm not saying that.

Its allegations that haven't been confirmed as true or false but that doesn't change the fact that documentation is out there. Said it earlier nobody has time to read through every article and form a company or private medical doctors release to make sure everything is correct but if you are a school system or doctor theb that duty should be delegated to someone who on payroll to do that

you really believe companies release internal data on patented materials that involve every aspect of their internal test methods, findings, and results?

I've worked at ALOT of big companies, not pharmaceutical though. I have personally been involved in testing processes. Many times test conditions are purposely set favorable in order to pass in order to rush things to market to satisfy investors. All data doesn't get released. Some issues are deemed 'closed' as acceptable risks and there are always outstanding issues yet to be be addressed in released products. Real talk some minor issues don't even get filed if a person wants to go home early or don't feel like going through the work of driving the fixes. That minor issue may be a major issue for a segment of the customer base.
    Don't believe everything just because a company released a document saying it's all good. I've been on the other side of information that goes into documents released to customers lol.
  • jono
    Options

lol aren't you getting vaccinated "out of fear"? of polio and mumps in 20 freakin 15?

ay I got a Red Cross blanket for ya, fam

The vaccine is the reason ? don't get polio. And if you ever seen anyone who had it you would be seriously concerned. Either you pay for the vaccine or you pay for treatment or you pay for a funeral the choice is yours
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Options

What I posted was FACTS not fear
    no matter the year facts stay the same
    and I don't have any kids
  • jono
    Options

What I posted was FACTS not fear
    no matter the year facts stay the same
    and I don't have any kids

You posted an old news story.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-mumps-outbreak-university-of-illinois-met-0805-20150804-story.html

This is a bunch of kids getting a totally preventable a disease but ignorance means they now have it. Thats from THIS YEAR.

Yall ? ? me with this ? . If you needed heart surgery you won't go get it because of what they did to slaves?
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Options
    This ? called the Tuskegee experiments an old news story
    post-42224-say-somethin-else-gif-Imgur-Ne-b4rV_zpsopxbf7it.gif
  • jono
    edited December 2015
    Options
    It was 80 years ago...EIGHTY years...thats 10 decades...thats what...30,000 days ago. Kinda think weve moved on.

Also the irony of Tuskegee being used as a scare tactic is that these men were REFUSED TREATMENT they already had syphilis.
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Options
    It was 80 years ago...EIGHTY years...thats 10 decades...thats what...30,000 days ago. Kinda think weve moved on.

Also the irony of Tuskegee being used as a scare tactic is that these men were REFUSED TREATMENT they already had syphilis.

201 who did not have the disease. The study was conducted without the benefit of patients' informed consent.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I forgot what book this was talked about in, I think "Medical Apartheid" could've been that book......

I don't trust them vaccines either. But if you gonna put your child in a public school system then its just part of the process.....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is yet another reason why people need to know their history...the accurate history. If they did, they'd know that disease has ? humanity up in the past way more than war or natural disasters have. Contrary to popular belief, the Native Americans aren't on the brink of extinction because the Europeans just came over and whooped their ? . They were put in that position because contact with Europeans introduced diseases that devastated their population. That in turn weakened them enough to be routed by the Europeans. People don't seem to realize that it wasn't that uncommon for damn near whole towns and cities to be wiped out by some of the very diseases that we get vaccinated against.

We no longer even worry about diseases like Smallpox, Plague, Polio, and Tuberculosis largely because vaccinations have beaten them back so much that they aren't even a concern really. But they didn't disappear, those diseases are still floating around out there. People who don't get vaccinations are putting themselves at risk of contracting those diseases. They are also putting others at risk such as those who aren't yet able or cannot get the vaccinations for some reason. And like someone else says, if you have a large number of people who aren't vaccinated that pick up the disease, then you are risking that the disease can gain a foothold, mutate, and then put the entire population at risk regardless of vaccination. Why would you risk that over unsubstantiated paranoia?

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    This is yet another reason why people need to know their history...the accurate history. If they did, they'd know that disease has ? humanity up in the past way more than war or natural disasters have. Contrary to popular belief, the Native Americans aren't on the brink of extinction because the Europeans just came over and whooped their ? . They were put in that position because contact with Europeans introduced diseases that devastated their population. That in turn weakened them enough to be routed by the Europeans. People don't seem to realize that it wasn't that uncommon for damn near whole towns and cities to be wiped out by some of the very diseases that we get vaccinated against.

We no longer even worry about diseases like Smallpox, Plague, Polio, and Tuberculosis largely because vaccinations have beaten them back so much that they aren't even a concern really. But they didn't disappear, those diseases are still floating around out there. People who don't get vaccinations are putting themselves at risk of contracting those diseases. They are also putting others at risk such as those who aren't yet able or cannot get the vaccinations for some reason. And like someone else says, if you have a large number of people who aren't vaccinated that pick up the disease, then you are risking that the disease can gain a foothold, mutate, and then put the entire population at risk regardless of vaccination. Why would you risk that over unsubstantiated paranoia?

Why the hell did europeans really have so many diseases other didnt. Was it due to all the intercontinental traveling they did.....or what?

You know what yiu dint wa t to vaccinste your child.fine...they need to be segregated from others though..give them their own ? school.