Former Manhattan Prosecutor Sounds Off on Tamir Rice Case: 'F*ck America! F*ck Y'all !

Options
2»

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She seems to be kind of a hypocrit. She made a living by participating and enforcing the system. Why all the profanity? Is she dumbing it down for the masses?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being emo ain't going to change anything.
    That's the continuing lesson all these cases teach. Screaming and hollering and crying don't change anything.

She is most likely right about the ability to get an indictment but indictments and convictions are two different things.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrugs* Her anger is understandable, but her rant is pointless at the end of the day. The people that need to hear her and understand her will just say "If you don't like America, go back to Africa." If she ain't leaving the country, she's just wasting her breath.

Sometimes you just gotta get that out. I go in a room sometimes and just scream at the top of my lungs for a few minutes. I did it after the ZImmerman verdict. It's soothing.

I get that, but honestly this woman sounds like she's got some clout and insight. It seems to me that she could focus her frustration into something more productive than say "? America." But then again, maybe ? is just that bad and there really is nothing better that can be done. Who knows.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Being emo ain't going to change anything.
    That's the continuing lesson all these cases teach. Screaming and hollering and crying don't change anything.

She is most likely right about the ability to get an indictment but indictments and convictions are two different things.

? she's a female you realistically expect her to not express emotion