What games did you play as young?

Options
supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
When I was a kid I used to play Mario .. I like to go back to that roots and have some fun again. What games do you prefer and what games do u remember as young?

I dont care about the new games . Everything 1980-1995

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nail the milk crate to the pole and ball out. Travel round the city wit my potna from court to court tryna hand out bball fades.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da ? is a ball fade you lame ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da ? is a ball fade you lame ?

If i gotta explain that, you aint een worthy enough to entertain the brain synapses it gone take to go troll to troll wit u playa
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to play a lot of board games. Twister, Candyland, Monopoly, Sorry, all that ? .

• crownedwise
    crownedwise Members Posts: 287 ✭✭
    Options
    I had duck hunting, ninja gaiden, all the Mario's ngga, american gladiators nintendo. Ngga I even had the original dance dance revolution with the stand on game pad imported from korea ps1.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Hide and go get it
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still kick ass at hide and seek. You cannot even breathe without me hearing where you are. And since I can sneak around silently you neva know when Imma say BOO.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I worked so not much games.
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    Options
    I used to love dodge ball, one of the only sports I was ever good at. Then the schools shut it down because they said it was "too mean"
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    when our parents left we would play shark and one person crawl around on the floor, while everybody else ran around the couches and ? trying to push each other off...we fvkk'd some sh*t up come to think of it
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mario Kart, Ready 2 Rumble, Zelda, etc.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many.

Battle Toads, Punch Out, Mega Man, Double Dragon 1&2, Rockin' Kats (slept on game)
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep up. You stand in a circle and pass the soccer ball. If you drop it or let it hit the ground then you get kicked in the ass by everyone.
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. ? used to get their chest caved in for saying words that begin with B and not saying Batman afterwards
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    Batman. ? used to get their chest caved in for saying words that begin with B and not saying Batman afterwards

we played that ? too, but i forgot what we had to say afterwards lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Connect 4
    Trouble
    Nintendo(Bubble Bobble, Duckhunt & Mario)
    Sega
    Basketball and Football
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

We called it babogies, ? was wild too. Once ? lock in wit that pinky finger, it went the whole school day. We would be in class and a ? would answer a question for a teacher like "I think it was albatross" and just act like we ain't still playin ? would be in the class makin eye contact like "which one of ya'll gon set it off on this ? ". It would take like 3 minutes and somebody would walk by and try to give homie an asthma attack, poor thing would barely talk for the rest of the day, let alone say anything with a b. Childhood was the ? .
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

We called it babogies, ? was wild too. Once ? lock in wit that pinky finger, it went the whole school day. We would be in class and a ? would answer a question for a teacher like "I think it was albatross" and just act like we ain't still playin ? would be in the class makin eye contact like "which one of ya'll gon set it off on this ? ". It would take like 3 minutes and somebody would walk by and try to give homie an asthma attack, poor thing would barely talk for the rest of the day, let alone say anything with a b. Childhood was the ? .

Yeah...we called that ? BB...? gotta say BB after any word that starts wit' B was said...? ended after a homie was left wit' a concussion and split lip...

But in my defense that ? said and I quote "I'll Be Back...BB" after leaving a room...he should have said "I'll Be Back...BB...BB" but he didn't so I waited for him to come back and went for tha chest but tha ? flinched/ducked and took it on tha chin (nh)...when he woke up we said we wouldn't play anymore smh
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »

Yeah...we called that ? BB...? gotta say BB after any word that starts wit' B was said...? ended after a homie was left wit' a concussion and split lip...

But in my defense that ? said and I quote "I'll Be Back...BB" after leaving a room...he should have said "I'll Be Back...BB...BB" but he didn't so I waited for him to come back and went for tha chest but tha ? flinched/ducked and took it on tha chin (nh)...when he woke up we said we wouldn't play anymore smh

Lol you split a ? on a technicality. You foul.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »

Lol you split a ? on a technicality. You foul.

Nah fam...that ? was in clear violation of tha rules!! "I'll Be Back." Needs a BB for Be and a BB for Back...I didn't make tha rules...I just enforced them lol