? five in a row !
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First team to win 5 in a row
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ball movement from the starters was great, horford looks do much more comfortable at the 4 he's way more active on the boards and has played exceptional defense so far. Nice game by jaylen to bounce back after that slump. Once again rozier and smart gotta scale back their shot attempts so Tatum can get more looks he wasn't in rhythm but he still contributed with 11 boards
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Man we've needed a guy like theis for YEARS. 10 & 10 in 18 minutes we outrebounded the kings 52-26 dawg this upgraded size is so refreshing. S/O to semi hitting multiple 3's along with great defense ( so impressive he kept Fox in front of him) Ainge did great building the bench which concerned me initially. Huge test tomorrow against OKC
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Man we've needed a guy like theis for YEARS. 10 & 10 in 18 minutes we outrebounded the kings 52-26 dawg this upgraded size is so refreshing. S/O to semi hitting multiple 3's along with great defense ( so impressive he kept Fox in front of him) Ainge did great building the bench which concerned me initially. Huge test tomorrow against OKC

Very impressive comeback and win last night. Morris look good for his first game. Team looks good so far and to think we have another 20 point scorer returning next season...
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I think we are going to demoralize Orlando tomorrow
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The team defense and how much we frustrate and stifle the opposing offense has made this the most promising roster I've seen in years. Kyrie has done an amazing job at falling back and making sure everyone gets involved, his passings vastly superior to what was advertised.

JB7 with 18 and 7 was great to see since he's been in a bit of a slump.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Kairo wrote: »
    The team defense and how much we frustrate and stifle the opposing offense has made this the most promising roster I've seen in years. Kyrie has done an amazing job at falling back and making sure everyone gets involved, his passings vastly superior to what was advertised.

JB7 with 18 and 7 was great to see since he's been in a bit of a slump.

This squad is exceeding my expectations so far. The fact that we defend and rebound at a high level along with the ball movement has me hella excited about this season. Atlanta tomorrow who will likely be tired as hell so we should take care of business
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y’all at 8 in a row? Not gon front I been impressed by Jaylen Brown
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Y’all at 8 in a row? Not gon front I been impressed by Jaylen Brown

Yeah chance for 9 in a row tonight. Brown has a great 1st step is a improving 3 point shooter, strong in the post already too. Gotta improve his free throws, handle and finishing around the basket at times but him and Tatum will be a potent duo a few years from now
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Would like to make it to that Warriors game on a 13 game win streak, we’re not losing tomorrow but Hornets/Raptors/Nets will be a tough stretch
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

facts
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Yesterday was a great comeback win. This team has a refuse to lose type attitude hope kyrie isn't injured too badly really can't wait until Thursday Tatum and Larkin was huge down the stretch
  • its....JOHN B
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yabu even got minutes at first just to hack Dwight which he forgot to do one time that had Brad snapping on him, but he was in that lineup with Larkin that went on a run to get us back and Brad let him cook for a bit, he had a nice block that got called for a foul but it was clean the refs were as bad as they have been all year last night, if Yabu got enough minutes I think he would be a regular on Shaqtin a fool he’s untentionally funny like a big little kid out there
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    I know you feel like I'm bullying smart, but he almost shot us out the game last night. 29% from the field 1-8 last night and 3 turnovers. Dude is becoming a huge problem on offense. Don't give me the plus minus and winning plays ? , cuz joe Harris, crabbe, and levert ate last night. He REALLY needs to tone down the shot attempts. He took 1 less shot then Tatum in more minutes and finished with 6 points. I'm not "hating" but I have a major issue with a ? shooting 29% and being 3rd on the team in shot attempts
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I got the game recorded, ima let you cook I’ve said all I have to say about Smart, when my name gets brought up every time he has a bad shooting night ima leave it at this, “I’m inclined to believe Brad Stevens knows what he’s doing”
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    I got the game recorded, ima let you cook I’ve said all I have to say about Smart, when my name gets brought up every time he has a bad shooting night ima leave it at this, “I’m inclined to believe Brad Stevens knows what he’s doing”

I'm not questioning Stevens I just have an issue with smart's shot selection and turnovers all season
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Axel.

Soon from now we gotta start calling Jaylen Brown the truth! Im wrong for saying all he is gonna be is just a role player...
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Yo Axel.

Soon from now we gotta start calling Jaylen Brown the truth! Im wrong for saying all he is gonna be is just a role player...

His improvement is remarkable, we definitely need to give him a nickname. Strong on both ends only thing he has to improve on is free throws. Hes shooting 64% and that's holding him back if he can get to the 80% range with his aggression hes definitely a future all star
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would like to make it to that Warriors game on a 13 game win streak, we’re not losing tomorrow but Hornets/Raptors/Nets will be a tough stretch

The fake humility is hilarious
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Damn it feels good to be a Celtics fan but we know the Cavs will be a bit more potent once IT returns for them. We'll see what other moves the Celtics can make to improve though. Still feel like we lack size and depth even if it's a PG first league now.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Btw Kyrie is just a pitBull in the closing minutes. He's either gonna drive through and make the shot or get the call. Just fearless and nearly unstoppable. Ice water in his veins.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Yo Axel.

Jaylen Brown was lethal in creating his own shot. He was the main reason the Celtics could keep the game within reach for the comeback on Thursday night.

I missed the Hawks game but it seems like he did damage in that game also going by his stats.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sixteen...the bench needs to step the ? up. They need to step up on offense. I see why we're rated so low offensively. It's not because of the starters.