Amy Schumer Gets Outed For Stealing Jokes From Everyone -The Compilation

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Melissa McCarthy can't be compared to Amy Schubert cause Melissa can actually act
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Sometimes i really want to ? amy. Most times i dont though.

LOL

Her comedy central presents when she 1st got some hype i wanted to smash

Her legs were on point in that skirt.

She steadily got sloppy
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    rofl @ stealing jokes from John Mulaney. Atleast pick some good comedians to steal from.

Sometimes i really want to ? amy. Most times i dont though.

? looks like chucky
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They handling this bish with kid clothes cause she's an overweight woman.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    They handling this bish with kid clothes cause she's an overweight woman.

lol Really?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    auto-correct on my phones lolzzz
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know a little bit about stand up comedy. The problem with jokes is that a lot of times just being a diligent student of the game, you'll hear a lot of comics tell a lot of jokes and even after you've forgotten the jokes, the idea behind them may remain in your subconscious. So when it's time for you to write your own jokes, you end up saying the same ? that you've heard before but you genuinely don't remember having heard it before.

It's like when rappers use lines like "When the _____'s in the system" or "In a land where the ______ die" or rhyme certain words together like "Hennessy/enemy". Except that's a little different because all music is recorded and more listened to than comedy which isn't always recorded or as popular.

It's still wack, and she might be a lying ass ? , but this ? does happen alot. How many times have you heard the "Blacks do things like THIS and whites do things like THIS" or "Men are like THIS and women are like THIS"?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgX2HY2iyVQ
    shes not the funniest but shes aight imo
    stop stealing jokes tho
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know a little bit about stand up comedy. The problem with jokes is that a lot of times just being a diligent student of the game, you'll hear a lot of comics tell a lot of jokes and even after you've forgotten the jokes, the idea behind them may remain in your subconscious. So when it's time for you to write your own jokes, you end up saying the same ? that you've heard before but you genuinely don't remember having heard it before.

It's like when rappers use lines like "When the _____'s in the system" or "In a land where the ______ die" or rhyme certain words together like "Hennessy/enemy". Except that's a little different because all music is recorded and more listened to than comedy which isn't always recorded or as popular.

It's still wack, and she might be a lying ass ? , but this ? does happen alot. How many times have you heard the "Blacks do things like THIS and whites do things like THIS" or "Men are like THIS and women are like THIS"?

i first heard about what patrice was talking about in the 90s, matter of fact thats the ? ronnie fields was investigated for, him and his cousin -- ronnie took her to bed and when the lights were off he had his cousin take his place from the closet where he was hiding

there are a lot of unoriginal premises in comedy and too many comedians out there that odds are two of them are going to take a similar angle on a topic so its very possible its parallel thinking or its possible she forgot she heard a joke and then used it as her own without consciously stealing it but given the frequency with which shes done it -- she really needs to have people who are familiar with comedy tell her when shes doing someone elses bit

robin williams used to 'sample' so many comedians material that it literally got to the point that if a comedian complained he just cut them a check -- that man said what am i suppose to do spend years watching all existing footage of stand up comedy every time i come up with new material just to make sure nobody has done it before
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

robin williams used to 'sample' so many comedians material that it literally got to the point that if a comedian complained he just cut them a check -- that man said what am i suppose to do spend years watching all existing footage of stand up comedy every time i come up with new material just to make sure nobody has done it before

Robin Williams was a thief straight up

Its well known in the comedian circle

Ive heard a bunch of podcasts and interviews with standups talking about him
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »

Robin Williams was a thief straight up

Its well known in the comedian circle

Ive heard a bunch of podcasts and interviews with standups talking about him

At some point u have to ask. ..

Carlos Mencia, Amy Schumer, Robin Williams. ..what do they all yave in common? They all blew. Maybe it's not a coincidence thats who 'many standups' (read: check to check comics) always have a problem with

The whole comedy game seems like some degenrate haters tbh Fake ass community
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Bc end of the day you can't regulate what the masses find funny. ThTs why the salty comedian is so annoying

When the masses find more basic, lesser comedians funnier, the purists lose their fukin mind. All cliches asides, its some hatin ass ?
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Bc end of the day you can't regulate what the masses find funny. ThTs why the salty comedian is so annoying

When the masses find more basic, lesser comedians funnier, the purists lose their fukin mind. All cliches asides, its some hatin ass ?

True ? . I think that goes with all forms of entertainment...

You have the "serious" actors that hate to see subpar material and roles pulling awards.

You have the "conscious" rapper that hate to see the gimmick rappers and cornballs blow.

I mean if they want to stay pure to the art, that's commendable, but don't sit back and try to hate at the other people that are on that money grab.

That being said, I watched her latest drop, can't remember if it was Netflix or HBO, but that ? was not good. I MIGHT'VE chuckled once.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    The irony of this thread being made by who it is.

Lol cause he steals threads from other forums?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was almost close to thinking about getting into this broad
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Whitney cummings >>>>>amy
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Melissa McCarthy being funny
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this

melissa McCarthy is not funny
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I keep telling y'all, after Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, the machine was looking for their next funny non-fat (somewhat) Caucazoid broad to push on us. She just happened to fit the bill. Chick from Mike & Molly WAAAAAAAAY funnier than this chick, but she's obese so Hollywood won't push her like that.

? an Amy Schumer just for that ? she did to Patrice O'Neal on the Charlie Sheen roast.....right before he died. I was done with her then.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    one thing i will say tho, while i dont care for Kevin Hart's comedy stand up, its amazing the ? he gets for having people allegedly writing his material, yet, even if thats the case, its 100% original whereas this chick is blatantly stealing ? ...or her writers are, but she says she never heard some of these jokes/routines before but her stuff is pretty much a rip off of stuff

plausible deniability i guess
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Spy with her & Jason Statham was funny as hell
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I keep telling y'all, after Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, the machine was looking for their next funny non-fat (somewhat) Caucazoid broad to push on us. She just happened to fit the bill. Chick from Mike & Molly WAAAAAAAAY funnier than this chick, but she's obese so Hollywood won't push her like that.

? an Amy Schumer just for that ? she did to Patrice O'Neal on the Charlie Sheen roast.....right before he died. I was done with her then.

Melissa mccarthy gets pushed bruh. Sitcom and major studio movies. And she's lost hella weight. If she wrote her stock would be higher