What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MARTIN SHKRELI THREATENS GHOSTFACE SHOTS FIRED

Replies

• zzombiezzombie Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That white boy better start worrying about more important things
    not_osirus_jenkinsgrYmesgalaxy_1221deadeye
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    urgh this loser gettin' everything he ever wanted in school I bet he's FBin' the whole thing in his school reunion group page
    D0wn
  • rebootx1rebootx1 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Martin Shkreli Uses Wu-Tang's $2 MILLION Album As…:
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread on Reason already
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fool ain't sweating that 2 Mil he dropped.

I fucks with Ghostface but money aside, as an artist, it must make you feel kinda lame artistically to make music for literally 1 person who doesn't give a shit when you're used to getting praise from the masses about the work you put in.

Imagine you writing all that shit, for "him".
    D0wngalaxy_1221$tayRichROLLIN
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fool ain't sweating that 2 Mil he dropped.

I fucks with Ghostface but money aside, as an artist, it must make you feel kinda lame artistically to make music for literally 1 person who doesn't give a shit when you're used to getting praise from the masses about the work you put in.

Imagine you writing all that shit, for "him".

Ghost had very little to do with that album. It was basically a bunch of throwaway verses cobbled together over beats by the brainchild of this, Cilvarings. I keep telling people, that 2 mill for that album is a come up because I seriously doubt it's very good.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Ghost313deadeye