MoralOrals Morning Rant

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If someone asks if you speak bird, the answer is ? no!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If someone asks if you speak bird, the answer is ? no!

I do speak bird...

"I'm fitting to hurt this hoe pockets and get my nails did"

Translation
    "I'm about to take funds from the father of my kids. Funds meant for my kids, but I'm going to use them to better my nails."

See...bird talk
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Nice.

2sbmuaxiz3yu.gif

Let it happen..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    We'll get there
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    828202046.gif

you know why he got sad at the end of that? it came back into his awareness he was still gonna die from ? cancer.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    828202046.gif

you know why he got sad at the end of that? it came back into his awareness he was still gonna die from ? cancer.

c24tv00uk4rv.jpg
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Monin rant fo that ass...

I was felt me against the world is the greatest album in hiphop history. Not to many albums when you can find the black experience encompassed into a total are form. Put together, seamlessly fine tuned and ordered. ? is the best piece of music I have ever heard.

The range of emotions from anger, ampathy, apathy, love, hate, respect. If rap was a symphony, that was sympathy #40 in G minor. Especially when you look at the state rap is in now. ? is comedic, and to be honest. I blame Puffy, Jay Z, Russell Simmons,J Prince, Master P, and all the other bus. Icons of hiphop.

The OG's are OG's because they been there and done that. An OG is supposed to help a BG move in a way to not avoid the same pitfalls. Cause youth gone do what youth gone do. But an OG is supposed to help a BG see it from an OG perspective. When you an OG at somthing, it has beaten you down. But you made it, it makes you respect what beat you down.

These ? don't respect rap, these ? don't respect our culture. These ? respect their name that is respected. Ion give a ? what they do in their local community. That's like being the only home owner in the hood. Saying, well...my yard clean. My house good, my kids in college.

Some of yall might think, what's wrong wit that. What's wrong wit that is that in other communities, it don't rock like that. You see these folks on the sides of roads in hot as weather with safety vests on. Picking up litter, you see these folks maintainin a community garden that bears no fruit. Just flowers for the look.

The thinking is, when I'm straight...if you straight...and we straight. We all better than straight. We good, we have a jump off platform for our BG's to be even better how. And then so on, dem seeds..that garden..it becomes a meadow..then a forest.

But what these cats is doing for that name they have. Is watered down the essence of what should speak to the youth. They took that OG and made him a caricature of himself. They got the BG'S looking at a parody of the life they lead. And not the real picture of the life that is.

That's why these hoes ain't loyal, and if it ain't about the money, they don't want to talk. That's why pistols are let off. We not suppose to have feelings. Whats this I feel, she broke my heart, I'ma break her face..these ? ain't ? ..what do you mean that's not how you treat a woman. Oh I'm the wrong one?

You gone put me out there that I'm the bad guy? But I did everything you taught me to do. What do you mean stop the violence? ? when I popped off b4 you gave me daps. What do you mean it's different now? Who dem ? ? Oh,..there's levels?..man ? yall..? the world, ? life, life don't matter....

Noooo don't shoooot..

fym88o4l6n5g.jpg

Dont let me die like this man..not like this
    mzugu1c57s0w.jpg

Then yo story is put on facebook for likes, cause we ain't pose to feel ? ...

gyp0mq8s14ed.gif

• SolemnSauce
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    It really ? me off when a teacher from the school calls me for a problem with my child. For one, dont' ? call my phone with some sweet tone in your voice like you're the messenger of ? okay. My kid tells me every day how much a ? you are and how ? of a tone you speak to the kids in but then want to call me when my child finally tells you you're rude and ignorant and maybe you shouldn't be a teacher.

I start of being an ? , no point being all nicey nicey when I know by the end of the conversation the ? in me is going to be on heavy display.

When I went to school, it was one or two bad teachers in the school and all the kids dreaded getting that one next year. Nowadays? The whole school is filled with little ? teachers and one or two good ones.

Like how are you going to not set an example for the child, then get mad at them when they fail because they behaved the same as you? You get 5in from my kids face and try to intimidate her...dude you're a grown ? man, and you like to intimidate little girls? Call me back when you fix YOUR problems... click.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really ? me off when a teacher from the school calls me for a problem with my child. For one, dont' ? call my phone with some sweet tone in your voice like you're the messenger of ? okay. My kid tells me every day how much a ? you are and how ? of a tone you speak to the kids in but then want to call me when my child finally tells you you're rude and ignorant and maybe you shouldn't be a teacher.

I start of being an ? , no point being all nicey nicey when I know by the end of the conversation the ? in me is going to be on heavy display.

When I went to school, it was one or two bad teachers in the school and all the kids dreaded getting that one next year. Nowadays? The whole school is filled with little ? teachers and one or two good ones.

Like how are you going to not set an example for the child, then get mad at them when they fail because they behaved the same as you? You get 5in from my kids face and try to intimidate her...dude you're a grown ? man, and you like to intimidate little girls? Call me back when you fix YOUR problems... click.

You renting out rant space now @NoNudesMagoo ?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Have somewhat the same issue with my little girl. She is super smart and understands things that kids shouldn't understand. She has emotional intellect also. So she can read someone and know just how to manipulate them. If you're a mature non senstive adult, she will fall back and play her roll.

If she sees any kind of weakness in you to exploit, she will. Either use It to make her your darling, or to give her what she wants so she calms down. She is aware of just how her tentrums are received by whomever she is dealing with.

And when she fells like she has you pegged, but you want to be stubborn. She will dig at your sore spot knowing how much it hurts that a kid can pick it up. And she will dig at that scab innocently. So her teachers always find someone ? to tell us, cause they can't say your 6 year old hurt my feelings.

I know she gonna grow up into a master manipulator, but ion know what to do about it. If I explain to her just how influencing she is, she might actually do legit damage. If I don't explain to her, it's like Jean Gray with no filter. So I'm damn if I do, and damnEd if I dont.

• SolemnSauce
    Options
    Ayo, I was thinking, what is love. Can you look beyond what society drills into your head to find love? Is love a loyal mate? Is love a mate who always does right? Is love wrong is a mate doesn't always do right?

Can a mate sleep around but protect themselves and be as selective in choosing a sexual partner as they were with you? If that's the case, are they wrong if they seek sexual gratification from someone else. Even if their heart lies with you, they love you, will do anything for you.

They just "like" to enjoy the body of another from time to time. Could you accept that? To realize it's not what you lack, but just am urge that must be quenched. So couples do it together, is there no love there. Is it strange, or is a bond that's stronger than most.

Where does the heart lay, fear of losing what you share. Ladies would you watch your man stroke another woman. Close you eyes and listen to her moans, the sounds of sex. Pleasure yourself to the aroma of seduction. Send that woman home, take a shower with and lay with that man.

He holds you like a poor man holds blanket on the street during winter. "You"..his only true warmth. Knowing, at any time..he'd do the same for you. Look you in your eyes as you get it drilled to you and mouth the words I love you. As you look, then have your eyes float to the back of you head in pleasure.

Send that man home, yall take a shower. You feel his arms around you like a chain that can't be broken. Is there somthing wrong with that love?

If so, then...what is love?