What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rapper Mike Jones arrested on human trafficking charges

soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval CommandHOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
TEXAS – According to a report, rapper Mike Jones was arrested by San Antonio police earlier today on human trafficking charges after an ongoing 4 months investigation.

mike-jones-arrested-pimp-human-trafficking-police-report-1.jpg?resize=640%2C617

Police say the accused, Jones and a fellow friend of the rapper, forced their victims to work as prostitutes from hotels and motels and then collected and kept their earnings.

A total of 34 human trafficking charges have been laid as a result against the duo. Authorities say the events occurred between September to December of last year.

“It takes a lot of courage for the victims to come forward,” San Antonio police inspector Jonas Dresden said. “These pimps will groom them, they will build a relationship with them, they’ll try and build a trust with them. In most cases, they’ll try to make the victim believe that they’re in love with them. These victims are sometimes just looking for attention and affection and these pimps know exactly what these girls are looking for and they feed off of that.”

He also added that prostitution is a common way to earn money in the criminal world, claiming it’s often more lucrative than trafficking in guns or drugs, or even rapping.

Jones, who is currently being held on $100,000 bond, is facing between 5 to 14 years of imprisonment. However, if aggravated assault, aggravated sexual assault, or death were to come into play, the maximum penalty is life imprisonment.

Developing story.
do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
Wiggars

I'm too militant
For you shithead crakkka hoes
I hope you all die
DOPEdweebzsilverfoxxYoung Stefsouthsil4lilIdiopathic Jokertrilladelicsapp08_2001CashmoneyDuxnillerthekidBlackAX410HustleThaDon$ineedmoney$Tsotsi Cape Town

Replies

• SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That pimping is an archaic hustle. They hiding niggas in jail for decades for that shit. It's better ways to make money pemp
    blackgod813
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needa hire Bobby Schmurder lawyer.

He breaks down one of these "human trafficking" cases in this video where he defended the pimps

They call him the real life Saul Goodman
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow didnt think Mike had pimping in him.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,662 Regulator
    All the hustlers in Houston and he had to resort to that ?! SMMFH but at the same time I don't know all the details, coulda been trying to fly an IG hoe out to smash he paid her she got clapped and dropped the dime on dude.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Sion wrote: »
    All the hustlers in Houston and he had to resort to that ?! SMMFH but at the same time I don't know all the details, coulda been trying to fly an IG hoe out to smash he paid her she got clapped and dropped the dime on dude.

Pimping is one of the best hustles tho.....
    Fake.

Story says he was arrested today but the report has "2014" all over it and this rumor has been around since last year.

That makes since he dont come off as havin pimpin.... Now if it was credit card fraud or something id be inclined to believe it.
    leftcoastkevblackgod813
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
    Back then they didn't want me
    Now I pay em, they all on me
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,662 Regulator
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »

Pimping is one of the best hustles tho.....

Is the risk worth the amount of time he might get tho ? He can't even be discrete about it because people know who he is.

To go from multi-platinum recording artist, millionaire and superstar to pimping is a failure. It wouldn't even be an L if he got a regular job but he straight up is hustlin backwards. Shit's disrespectful to the city given all the hustlers it's produced.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    lordstanley
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    Fake story from a fake source. This been popping up on Facebook since last year

Well dayum that closes this thread LOLOL

sapp08_2001blackgod813DOPEdweebz
This discussion has been closed.