Welcome To The Official Goldie & AyeB Thread

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in AKA Donkey
It happened again ladies and gentlemen. The message board we all log in to every day has formed a bond stronger than anything someone irl has ever seen. Some of us have experienced it before, I feel sorry for those who havent. I know I have. There's no better feeling in the world. That thing I'm talking about is IC LOVE and its a beautiful thing.

Today we congratulate _Goldie_ and AyeB_

I met @_Goldie_ back when he was a Young_Goldie. He's my first IC best friend and was one of the few people that discussed battle rap with me back in my early days. Great guy and i think he's rich or something, never loans money though.

I'm not too familiar with @AyeB_ all i know is she just got out of highschool. She's young, intelligent, and has a great personality and will be able to feed their future children naturally without any problems.

Im excited for the wedding, i dont drink anymore but i might just have to pop a bottle for this one. Lets make them feel welcome everybody and figure out what we can while we can!

@_Goldie_ Who's moving where? or yall gonna both move somewhere completely new so its neutral? Have you met her father? What was that like?

@AyeB_ How did you guys meet? Did you guys pick a date? How'd you know goldie was the one? We thought the set had a firm hold on you.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.