The official 2016 NFL off season thread

Options
qeezus_price
qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in From the Cheap Seats
Well with the season coming to a end. Here's the official off season thread. What do you want your team to do in the off season to improve. For the Jets. We need a qb o line and a edge rusher as well as a rb.

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki Free? Again? WORD??

? YOU, Jeffery Lurie. No NFC title in Philly for the foreseeable future.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Texans gotta get a QB. IDC it's via the draft or FA. Only QB on the market I'd even look at would be RG3 but I don't think they'll be interested smh.

Offseason should be spent beefing up the whole offense. Also need to figure out what they're gonna do with ? Foster.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lions need a new everything
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch Riley Cooper go to New England
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Draft needs: DT, OLB, and a big and tall WR

I would not mind going after the best possible o-linemen in those later rounds either.

I would rather build through the draft with young cheap players than free agency although Danny Trevathan would be a good look if the price was right I won't hold my breath though.

Mickey Loomis and Sean Payton should actually find and hire a proven defensive coordinator too, because I'm tired of having great offensive games that we lose because we scored 31 but the defense gave up like 34.

I can't tell you how many teams convert on us in 3rd and long type situations.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Draftbreakdown.com to watch prospect vids
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chiefs will chief
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Giants needs defense, defense, and more defense!!!
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami Dolphins need: O-line, LB and DE addressed immediately. Bring in a QB and have that QB actually compete with Tannehill and make him feel pressure to keep his spot. Hopefully we can brink back Lamar Miller.

Going to find out what Adam Gase is really all about. I was hoping for Hue Jackson but I think Hue ? himself over taking the Browns job.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

Saints need defense, defense, and more defense!!!

After that game between our teams. Lawd, that ? was pathetic.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scot McC will do work again this draft. No worries
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Miami Dolphins need: O-line, LB and DE addressed immediately. Bring in a QB and have that QB actually compete with Tannehill and make him feel pressure to keep his spot. Hopefully we can brink back Lamar Miller.

Going to find out what Adam Gase is really all about. I was hoping for Hue Jackson but I think Hue ? himself over taking the Browns job.

I wanted hue too. I'm not really thrilled about gase. Guess I have no choice but to see what he does with the team.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    bigev240 wrote: »

Saints need defense, defense, and more defense!!!

After that game between our teams. Lawd, that ? was pathetic.

We got a solid stable of defensive backs and LB Stephone Anthony who I think is going to be special.

Our d-line is trash besides Cam Jordan and our linebackers are meh other than Anthony.

Loomis and Payton need to get off their ? and hire a decent defensive coordinator too or we can settle in for another 7-9 season.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? after last off season I'm just praying for no more ? ? retirements. Still can't believe Willis just stepped off on us like that dam. Niners need o line o line o line and more o line Then find a qb.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I wanted hue too. I'm not really thrilled about gase. Guess I have no choice but to see what he does with the team.

Exactly.

I just don't know sometimes they give these dudes too much credit. All that Gase worked with P. Manning and Andrew Luck. I look at that ? like who couldn't look good with those 2 ? guys unless you were totally inept at the job. Now when they make a person who was written off somewhat serviceable then I can see what you can really do and why you getting so much praise.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanes a guy with head coaching experience. Hue has that, even it was a short stint with the raiders. I'm just tired of all these coordinators that we've hired as coaches. All of them failed when they came here. What makes hiring gase any different.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Browns need a whole new ? organization.

Hmmmmmm
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the Cowboys need some of Chip Kelly's fruit smoothies so we can stay healthy this year....and a collarbone transplant for Romo.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I wanes a guy with head coaching experience. Hue has that, even it was a short stint with the raiders. I'm just tired of all these coordinators that we've hired as coaches. All of them failed when they came here. What makes hiring gase any different.

The team owner is a total football ? though.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully Rawls can pick up where the GOAT left off. Also, that old ? Pete Caroll better draft o line only.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steelers are supposedly gonna look hard at free agents to fix that secondary. The team just gotta stay healthy. I think they could make a deep playoff run if they do.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's some video and investigation on the "alleged" assault on an off-duty police officer by Lesean McCoy. Man someone was getting the business
    http://www.crossingbroad.com/2016/02/heres-video-of-the-recess-fight-allegedly-involving-lesean-mccoy.html
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vikings need OL, an elite WR.