This Thread Has Ran Its Course

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id like to call out the OG @Mastery for laughing at my CacAntics in the past and making me feel like I was anything more than an unfunny, loser ass no life having white boy.

If true don't just stop at him keep naming em...

@Mastery
    Well I'll be damned.
    I don't want to believe him bruh, I refuse to...tell me that this shiftless cac is lying b...
    NewJackCity6.jpg

OH you forgot that WallH was one of the main posters that lold when being called a ? . He was right up there with Kimi too. Whenever there was a racist lol being told by the hackers These two ? was front and center
    Got damn, your trolling knows no bounds Lmao!

I wish I was called a ? by a CAC on here. Wait I just was.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Mastery wrote: »
    If you don't find Seedz' old threads funny, especially his recordings, Idk what to tell you bruh lol

Crackas dont make me laugh
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    My font is an homage to my brotha @KillaCham

So basically what you're saying is, I don't know who these Cacs are, besides OTT who luckily for me isn't here anymore, and I don't know who was laughing at these Cacs, but someone should call them out while I watch and hand out ethers.

??

The iconoclast was going at ott the last few times hes been here
    Blood wasnt lol'ing in fear like the rest
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    No
    I have no beef with with @khaleesi, stew i am not involved in any crime what so ever i am a regular citizen that pays my tax

I do not know anybody involved in crime
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    9thSide wrote: »
    I have no beef with with @khaleesi, stew i am not involved in any crime what so ever i am a regular citizen that pays my tax

I do not know anybody involved in crime

? shut up
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id like to call out the OG @Mastery for laughing at my CacAntics in the past and making me feel like I was anything more than an unfunny, loser ass no life having white boy.

If true don't just stop at him keep naming

I got you bro.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No
    LOL @Mrs. Me Too saying she new but know about ? Khaleesi did months ago. Just tell us your old I.C name smh. ? y'all keep getting ran off this site and then coming back under new names for? I've never understood that.
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    LOL @ Whites getting mad that they aint got no ass to slap themselves. Slap that back becky, gon and slap that back!

You aint got too much ass yoself to be talking ?

If that ain't ass then idk what is :p

11qpwzb.jpg

SMH, lol this is not how you grab an ass or rest your hands on one. SMH this is some sad ? . @Khaleesi you like to be in charge don't you? You like men you can dominate huh?

#AlphaMale
    #GripDatAss
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    LOL @Mrs. Me Too saying she new but know about ? Khaleesi did months ago. Just tell us your old I.C name smh. ? y'all keep getting ran off this site and then coming back under new names for? I've never understood that.
    LOL @ Whites getting mad that they aint got no ass to slap themselves. Slap that back becky, gon and slap that back!

11qpwzb.jpg

SMH, lol this is not how you grab an ass or rest your hands on one. SMH this is some sad ? . @Khaleesi you like to be in charge don't you? You like men you can dominate huh?

#AlphaMale
    #GripDatAss

Huh? It's all over her profile and then that person made that bad mum topic with all her photos in this week.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

11qpwzb.jpg

#AlphaMale
    #GripDatAss

Ass grippin 101 below his a picture of how to properly grip the ass

amber_rose-ass-grabbed-by-kanye.jpg
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

11qpwzb.jpg

#AlphaMale
    #GripDatAss

Huh? It's all over her profile and then that person made that bad mum topic with all her photos in this week.

Yes yes. Photos that I have posted myself. Dizz likes to act like he achieved the photos he posts when in actuality he just copies and paste.

I am flattered that you have ran through my profile and my pictures. You seem a bit obsessed which is ironic as you complain that I want attention and you are giving me lots of it.

Bottom line is: Every picture of me on this forum that you see has been posted by ME or is from my public tinypic photo album which I previously shared with everyone.

And I have no regrets B)

Becky, where is your proof pic though? You say you look a hell of a lot better then me so let's see it.

@Mrs. Me Too
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

11qpwzb.jpg

#AlphaMale
    #GripDatAss

Yes yes. Photos that I have posted myself. Dizz likes to act like he achieved the photos he posts when in actuality he just copies and paste.

I am flattered that you have ran through my profile and my pictures. You seem a bit obsessed which is ironic as you complain that I want attention and you are giving me lots of it.

Bottom line is: Every picture of me on this forum that you see has been posted by ME or is from my public tinypic photo album which I previously shared with everyone.

And I have no regrets B)

Becky, where is your proof pic though? You say you look a hell of a lot better then me so let's see it.

@Mrs. Me Too
    This needs to be addressed maybe even a thread.....outside of Aqua has Dizz actually finesed some nudes from an IC Chick before?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes

11qpwzb.jpg

#AlphaMale
    #GripDatAss

And I have no regrets B)

@Mrs. Me Too
    This needs to be addressed maybe even a thread.....outside of Aqua has Dizz actually finesed some nudes from an IC Chick before?

Nope. Not one... except aqua since she mass pm'D her nudes passing it out like candy lol

Khaleesi never lies.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    No

@Mrs. Me Too

There's obvious hateful feelings towards Khaleesi

1. Are you stalking the mother of dragons?
    502b0d4e1861332bd5020041.jpg?w=400
    2. What made you zero in on her?
    3. Team stark or team targaryen

I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL at the picture being replaced with a car. I would have made my girl take that down too, had that man looking weak outchea.

@Khaleesi

Answer my question damn it!!!!!!!!! Dominant or DOMINATED!!? The easy way or the HARD WAY?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes

@Mrs. Me Too

There's obvious hateful feelings towards Khaleesi

1. Are you stalking the mother of dragons?
    502b0d4e1861332bd5020041.jpg?w=400
    2. What made you zero in on her?
    3. Team stark or team targaryen

I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL at the picture being replaced with a car. I would have made my girl take that down too, had that man looking weak outchea.

@Khaleesi

Answer my question damn it!!!!!!!!! Dominant or DOMINATED!!? The easy way or the HARD WAY?

? ? .
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    No
    ^I knew it^

Most womenz want a taller man with some muscles. Usually when I see womenz with thin short men they be dominating the relationship. I'm very good at analyzing body language. From the way you had your arm around his neck and the way he looked like he was following your instructions. Just screamed you were the dominant one and he was the submissive one.
    ^WTF, This dude looks like currensy & Chris brown combined^
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had a thin man dominate me.

I've also made a big brolic type my ? .

Don't judge a book by the cover..never know.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    No
    I would say that ms.me.too ? .

She really tried to say that black men only like white women and that black men never marry black women unless they have white features like blonde weave and light skin.

Somebody better ban this ? for disrespecting black queens.

Lol ? you one dumb ? .
    Where in my comment was I personally saying anything negative about "black queens". I just made an observation about black men's taste, I didn't say if they had good taste.

Go and cuddle your 50% white baby girl and drop the hate you dumb ? . (She is a beautiful little girl, don't hate her because she isn't 100% black).

?

PS you are one of the most racist people on here are you sit there trying to call out others? Lol. You not even closet racist, you an openly racist and proud of it. Bizarre woman, open racist married to a white man.
    Ummm, this is correct for the U.K. They cooning like crazy over there. This is also half true about the south and some of them islands. But they are like that because of your people brainwashing them for hundreds of years. So they get a pass. Uk brothas on the other hand, have no excuse!!!!!! For everywhere else this is completely false. You can't beat a pair of full juicy lips, nice juicy ass, graceful aging, strong attitude(gift and a curse lol), etc etc.

It's like 80% ? in the U.K so I understand the reason why you think the way you do. Come out here to cali you will not see this.
    Kat wrote: »

This is partially true, but I was right for the most part. The bold is hilarious because you are not the average female size. I'm curious, how did that go down? The second part, I don't even want to know anything about that, I'm waaaay too alpha for that. Pretty sure that guy doesn't have a father.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say that ms.me.too ? .

She really tried to say that black men only like white women and that black men never marry black women unless they have white features like blonde weave and light skin.

Somebody better ban this ? for disrespecting black queens.

Lol ? you one dumb ? .
    Where in my comment was I personally saying anything negative about "black queens". I just made an observation about black men's taste, I didn't say if they had good taste.

Go and cuddle your 50% white baby girl and drop the hate you dumb ? . (She is a beautiful little girl, don't hate her because she isn't 100% black).

?

PS you are one of the most racist people on here are you sit there trying to call out others? Lol. You not even closet racist, you an openly racist and proud of it. Bizarre woman, open racist married to a white man.
    Ummm, this is correct for the U.K. They cooning like crazy over there. This is also half true about the south and some of them islands. But they are like that because of your people brainwashing them for hundreds of years. So they get a pass. Uk brothas on the other hand, have no excuse!!!!!! For everywhere else this is completely false. You can't beat a pair of full juicy lips, nice juicy ass, graceful aging, strong attitude(gift and a curse lol), etc etc.

It's like 80% ? in the U.K so I understand the reason why you think the way you do. Come out here to cali you will not see this.

This is partially true, but I was right for the most part. The bold is hilarious because you are not the average female size. I'm curious, how did that go down? The second part, I don't even want to know anything about that, I'm waaaay too alpha for that. Pretty sure that guy doesn't have a father.

He had a big ? and he was skilled with it.

The rest was just his personality.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So me taking and posting photos of my body would indicate I think I'm better than somebody? What if I travelled alot and posted those pics too? Am I saying I'm better cause you don't travel?

No matter what you do some people will find a way to think that you are getting cocky.

You cannot get 100% positive reactions from your actions. Image and post about some activities seem to hurt people more than we think.
    Instagram is killing a lot of men and women. Its not the app's intention but unfortunately it does.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @PILL_COSBY I think it was just all he racist ? she was speaking in her dumb DNA thread. ? started saying she would ? herself if she had any European DNA in her. Well her husband white and her baby girl 50% white so that is just some crazy hypocrisy there. Great thing is she probably has European DNA in her. So yeah it bothers me when someone talks such ? and you discover that her whole thing is a lie.

Then I discovered not only is she those things she also a skank who loves to ? herself to any man who gives her attention, I wouldn't have mentioned any of that but the skank started popping off her racist ? in the DNA thread so now this ? ? gets it every time she either acts like a racist or a ? . :). At least she has now removed her embarrassing video of her looking like a cheap ? , wobbling about trying move like Beyonce. ? looked more like chunk from the Goonies doing the truffle shuffle.

(YouTube truffle shuffle Goonies if you don't know the reference)

Edit, this is it. I had to laugh watching it as the kid does what he is told to by the boy. A bit like khaleesi does as soon as a man asks her for some photos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU

There are several other ladies who have done the slutty ? but they don't also pull the ? skank pulls. A couple of members told me this whole black queen / white tears thing is a relatively new thing and it's viewed as a bit of a joke behind her back. Someone copied me a post she put as well talking about her different personalities and ? , that was hilarious too.

To me she just a complete joke and I enjoy her banter. Only sad thing is that there are people as ? as her out there in the world and they are allowed to vote and breed, not cool ;).

Imagine what her baby will grow up like being raised by such a confused ? up mum feeding her hate one minute then probably some other mixed messages the next.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Are you british mate?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is going nowhere, we need more pics from both parties
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    @DNB1 will co sign how greezy my hood is

Aye you hear about that shooting last night? Something to do with Nines and C Biz and stolen jewels?

I have no comment on that situation. I feel people should stop gossiping on social media about it people can get in trouble the streets are not WWE and people who comment make statements about things they know nothing about on the internet it is snitching as everybody who talks online knows the police look at every comment

I just seen it's on the sun website....smh....yea i agree tho...social media is the devil.

That we can agree on

These Americans are so lost when it comes to here acting like nothing gwarns on road

It's just that was don't care because we have our own ? to deal with.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    @Mrs. Me Too I haven't deleted anything Becky, just made the account private. I'm sure you're just itching to follow me though since you are obsessed with me.

I am still waiting on the proof pic though.

It's already been proved that you are a hypocrite. So prove that you look better than me as you claim.

And cut that ? about my daughter being 50% white because shes not. Not even close. Yall white people wanna claim everything.

Either way proof pic. We're waiting.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Pwease

She dont look better than you

She trolling for emotions and just to say the opposite of whatever you say