Jamaican Curry Bwoy
Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
keep the momentum going.

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    He won huge in New Hampshire, and based on polls of the upcoming states, it looks like Trump (for now) is the frontrunner. 70% chance he takes the Republican nomination.

You're a Trump fan huh? It's better than being a Jeb Bush fan I guess.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this life????????
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump will be president in 2016. You ? better come correct to Mr. President Bush when you see his sword.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i expected him to win in N.H but i still don't think he will get the nomination
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

? is inevitable at this point
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    nope
    nope
  • zzombie
    Options

unless trump can capture Evangelicals he's not going to win the nomination of the republican party.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2016
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    How is this life????????

Trump has the big advantage in the Republican Party because almost nobody likes Jeb Bush, as he reminds people too much of his idiot brother George W. Ben Carson ran a bad campaign and Rubio and Cruz seem kind of crazy. The other people have zero charisma, so Trump is the frontrunner. He also gets respect from many people because he was against the war in Iraq from the beginning, although I personally wouldn't vote for him.

And obviously, many Americans hate illegals or want strong action against them, especially on the Republican side. I'm not surprised he's doing so well.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

unless trump can capture Evangelicals he's not going to win the nomination of the republican party.

Trump is polling very well with evangelicals now, he has a good chance to win that vote. They came out for him in New Hampshire, so he can build on that support.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2016
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    nope
    nope

I wouldn't vote for Trump or Jeb Bush, but I feel amusement seeing Jeb Bush clobbered in the primaries these days. That gives me some relief, as I want Bush era policies as far away from the White House as possible.
  • zzombie
    edited February 2016
    Options

Trump is polling very well with evangelicals now, he has a good chance to win that vote. They came out for him in New Hampshire, so he can build on that support.

But he lost Iowa because he didn't get the evangelical vote and N.H like most the new England states has less evangelical influence. So him winning it makes more sense. Will he do that everywhere else??? I doubt it
  • kingblaze84
    Options

But he lost Iowa because he didn't get the evangelical vote and N.H like most the new England states has less evangelical influence. So him winning it makes more sense. Will he do that everywhere else??? I doubt it

Well he's doing better with evangelicals then almost every other Republican, especially in the south. Things can change but I can't think of another Republican who can do better with them outside Ted Cruz.
  • janklow
    Options
    Trump has the big advantage in the Republican Party because almost nobody likes Jeb Bush, as he reminds people too much of his idiot brother George W. Ben Carson ran a bad campaign and Rubio and Cruz seem kind of crazy. The other people have zero charisma, so Trump is the frontrunner.
    because Trump doesn't seem kind of crazy?

also, Bush is doing poorly, but as before, your analysis of Bush's failings seems heavily based on "i don't like George W," which is not a really accurate summation of his problems.
    He also gets respect from many people because he was against the war in Iraq from the beginning-
    he is not telling the truth about when he vocalized his opposition to the war in Iraq.
    I wouldn't vote for Trump or Jeb Bush, but I feel amusement seeing Jeb Bush clobbered in the primaries these days. That gives me some relief, as I want Bush era policies as far away from the White House as possible.
    if you still don't understand why Bush is better than Trump...
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Trump has the big advantage in the Republican Party because almost nobody likes Jeb Bush, as he reminds people too much of his idiot brother George W. Ben Carson ran a bad campaign and Rubio and Cruz seem kind of crazy. The other people have zero charisma, so Trump is the frontrunner.
    because Trump doesn't seem kind of crazy?

also, Bush is doing poorly, but as before, your analysis of Bush's failings seems heavily based on "i don't like George W," which is not a really accurate summation of his problems.
    He also gets respect from many people because he was against the war in Iraq from the beginning-
    he is not telling the truth about when he vocalized his opposition to the war in Iraq.
    if you still don't understand why Bush is better than Trump...

Don't worry about trying to convince me Bush is better, convince the Trump fans here in this thread and in the Republican Party of that. I already said I wouldn't vote for either.

Trump has several crazy ideas, sure. But Jeb Bush is ? and definitely ? himself. Thankfully, the Republicans won't allow Jeb Bush to get the Republican nomination, and I thank the stars and heavens for that. I look forward to the day his campaign folds.

Feel free to convince the Republicans and Trump fans here on why Jeb "3rd term of GW" Bush is better then Trump....I doubt you will have much success doing so.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    @Jamaican Curry Bwoy

Why Trump over Jeb Bush? Lol......just curious.
  • janklow
    Options
    Don't worry about trying to convince me Bush is better, convince the Trump fans here in this thread and in the Republican Party of that. I already said I wouldn't vote for either.
    "if you still don't understand why Bush is better than Trump..."
    Trump has several crazy ideas, sure. But Jeb Bush is ? and definitely ? himself.
    do you have a single argument to this effect that is NOT "third term of GW?" because that's literally the entire range i have seen you run with
  • layup23
    layup23 Members Posts: 43
    Options
    trump will win the racist vote
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Jamaican Curry Bwoy

Trump isn't your regular politician. People are tired of the same ole same ole on both sides of aisle. Thats why Sanders is gaining moment aswell. And besides Trump has done such a great job of making Jeb Bush look like a ? . I mean he makes Je bush look like a man who gets empowered from watching lifetime movies. Lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The republican who wins Iowa caucus almost never gets the nomination because the evangelicals in Iowa don't have that much sway and don't really reflect the party nationally
  • zzombie
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

The republican who wins Iowa caucus almost never gets the nomination because the evangelicals in Iowa don't have that much sway and don't really reflect the party nationally

Well we will see how he does in the other evangelical states.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2016
    Options
    "if you still don't understand why Bush is better than Trump..."
    Trump has several crazy ideas, sure. But Jeb Bush is ? and definitely ? himself.
    do you have a single argument to this effect that is NOT "third term of GW?" because that's literally the entire range i have seen you run with

I still remember the horrors of the GWB era, and his CATASTROPHIC foreign policy. Jeb Bush already has signed up some old Bush administrators onto his campaign and has said GWB will have sway over his administration if elected.

That's enough for me to hope Jeb Bush either gets run over by a car or lose the remaining primary states. Yes, I dislike Jeb Bush that much. Trump is far from perfect but at least he was against the war in Iraq after it started. Even before it started, he said he didn't think it was a good idea, that makes him better then Jeb Bush in my eyes.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Yep, evangelicals don't have the influence they used to have. Republicans use them for votes and thankfully, ignore much of their concerns afterwards.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Jamaican Curry Bwoy

Trump isn't your regular politician. People are tired of the same ole same ole on both sides of aisle. Thats why Sanders is gaining moment aswell. And besides Trump has done such a great job of making Jeb Bush look like a ? . I mean he makes Je bush look like a man who gets empowered from watching lifetime movies. Lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

Lol at that video, but yeah Trump has successfully made Jeb Bush look impotent and look like a little ? . Low energy as Trump calls it. People are tired of politics as usual and for better or for worse, Sanders and Trump have the best energy on their side now. Sanders vs Trump will be a hell of a match up. I personally think if Trump goes against Hilary, he would clobber her, based on how Libya has gone and Hilary voting for the stupid war in in Iraq. Bernie stands a better chance against Trump because he also had the wisdom to be against the war in Iraq as well. It's gonna be entertaining to watch.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @janklow

curious to know who you support? You always came off as if you lean conservative because of your staunch gun right support (even though truth be told I don't support tighter gun regulation either and I'm not really too conservative myself)
  • janklow
    Options
    I still remember the horrors of the GWB era, and his CATASTROPHIC foreign policy. Jeb Bush already has signed up some old Bush administrators onto his campaign and has said GWB will have sway over his administration if elected.
    again... do you have a single argument to this effect that is NOT "third term of GW?"
    Trump is far from perfect but at least he was against the war in Iraq after it started. Even before it started, he said he didn't think it was a good idea-
    citation possibly needed as Trump is a notorious lie-teller on most all issues.

also, let's be clear: this is not an argument that you should vote for Jeb Bush; this is an argument that Trump is a fundamentally less-legitimate choice.