Wrestlemania 32

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited April 2016 in Off The Turn Buckle
Aight we def need a thread for this already (will merge with official PPV thread later)

WrestleMania-32-Logo-WrestleMania-2016.png

Triple-H-vs.-Roman-Reigns-WWE-World-Heavyweight-Title-Match-WrestleMania-32.png
tumblr_o35vmwuV861te8c1go4_1280.jpg

maxresdefault-1200x672-1024x573.jpg

tumblr_o35vmwuV861te8c1go2_1280.jpg

WWE Divas Championship // Triple Threat Match
Charolette vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
20160308_WM32-keyart_MATCH_charlotteshasha_1920x1080--eb9510721be038b7c73cef69ecd758a0.jpg

Intercontinental Champion // Ladder Match
Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. The Miz vs. Stardust
20160315_WM32-keyart_MATCH_8man_1920x1080--b1ac8e3729baa88daf9973aca53b9c4e.jpg

United States Championship
Kalisto vs. Ryback
20160307_WM32-keyart_MATCH_KalistoRyback_1920x1080--983d76314f9262b3c351e91fbcefe253.jpg

WWE Tag Team Championships
The New Day vs. The League of Nations
20160315_WM32-keyart_MATCH_NewDay_LON_1920x1080--716572d60de9dac6f4d7d0b626de49e9.jpg

AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho
20160303_WM32-keyart_MATCH_AjStylesJericho_1920x1080--254cf568c0871ceb096414387d8d10e6.jpg

The 3rd annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
20160314_WM32-keyart_MATCH_Andre_1920x1080--dcbbde9941804fd9438de4aa6d9ffd95.jpg

The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz
20160314_WM32-keyart_MATCH_UsosDudleys_1920x1080--0587053cfe9cc3bee8f819e63ae15370.jpg

The Total Divas vs. B.A.D. & Blonde
20160325_WM32_MATCH_Divas_final--9f1f271b4f3f61e519488513440caf6b.jpg

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn a whole new thread for Mania??

No hate
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • KillaCham
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Damn a whole new thread for Mania??

No hate
    Lol I'm gonna merge it soon. Don't want to take away from the Fast Lane discussion yet though.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't merge it until after Wrestlemania. You gotta let it ride.
  • Dupac
    Options
    nh but you can see the chest muscles of all the losers
  • KillaCham
    Options
    Why did you notice that?? Lmaoooooo
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Lol wut?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That nh cant save this post
  • Dupac
    Options
    I was just laughing at how one ? is shirtless in all the pics, but taker technically still has a shirt on... Man I can't believe i posted that ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just laughing at how one ? is shirtless in all the pics, but taker technically still has a shirt on... Man I can't believe i posted that ?

Your avi not helping your case bruh
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm happy this thread is called wr wrestlemania 32 and not just plain old wrestlemania. Smh at wwe stopping with the numbers
  • Dupac
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Your avi not helping your case bruh

lol whatever... none of yall can unsee it either now.... smh
  • KillaCham
    Options
    I'm curious to see how people who don't like the card right now, more specifically Shane/Taker, would book WrestleMania differently.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    I'm curious to see how people who don't like the card right now, more specifically Shane/Taker, would book WrestleMania differently.

Triple H vs Reigns is good, they've been building towards this match since 2014, so it makes sense.

Ambrose vs Lesnar- can't wait!!!!!

Undertaker vs Shane McMahon is a waste of the Undertaker, he doesn't have that many matches left in him and he can no longer carry a match and Shane can't physically bump like he used to given his age and the fact that he hasn't wrestled since 2006. Part timer vs part timer accomplishes nothing long term, at least Ambrose and Reigns two active guys are getting a rub by being involved with guys like HHH and Brock. You want to create new stars and I feel that a younger talent could've benefitted more by being in this spot.

They knew Cena was going to miss this WM, so my plan would've been to build up Kevin Owens and have him do a bunch of vignettes (think of Austin's vignettes from 1996 calling out Bret Hart leading up to SS) then Taker appears and answers Owens months of taunting by accepting his challenge. Owens gets a chance to mix it up with a guy like Taker.

Option number 2 the unpopular option. Sheamus. We really do not want to see Taker vs Sheamus, but there has been many feuds over the course of the past years that we've initially didn't want to see but the WWE did a good job booking the storyline and it became interesting. Sheamus is the most accomplished guy on the roster that Taker has never faced. He was coming off a solid WWE World Title run, instead of killing his momentum, they could've kept building him up even after he lost the belt to Reigns.

Those are two realistic options.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it seems like wwe wants the IC title defended at WM. there's no need for taker or brock to challenge for that title.

owens vs taker sounds like a great feud though, especially if biker taker was still around
    their promos would be etherous
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    We should all wait and see how this taker vs Shane match plays out
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the idea of owens calling out taker is really good tho
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane o mac in shape
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solid card so far
  • Dupac
    Options
    man i don't see how anyone can be mad at shane vs taker....

the build up is going to be great....

• KillaCham
    edited February 2016
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Triple H vs Reigns is good, they've been building towards this match since 2014, so it makes sense.

Undertaker vs Shane McMahon is a waste of the Undertaker, he doesn't have that many matches left in him and he can no longer carry a match and Shane can't physically bump like he used to given his age and the fact that he hasn't wrestled since 2006. Part timer vs part timer accomplishes nothing long term, at least Ambrose and Reigns two active guys are getting a rub by being involved with guys like HHH and Brock. You want to create new stars and I feel that a younger talent could've benefitted more by being in this spot.

They knew Cena was going to miss this WM, so my plan would've been to build up Kevin Owens and have him do a bunch of vignettes (think of Austin's vignettes from 1996 calling out Bret Hart leading up to SS) then Taker appears and answers Owens months of taunting by accepting his challenge. Owens gets a chance to mix it up with a guy like Taker.

Option number 2 the unpopular option. Sheamus. We really do not want to see Taker vs Sheamus, but there has been many feuds over the course of the past years that we've initially didn't want to see but the WWE did a good job booking the storyline and it became interesting. Sheamus is the most accomplished guy on the roster that Taker has never faced. He was coming off a solid WWE World Title run, instead of killing his momentum, they could've kept building him up even after he lost the belt to Reigns.

I like the Kevin Owens idea. Either that or Finn Balor would be interesting to me. Bad timing for FInn, though. They'd have to rush with (most likely) getting the title off of him, pushing him to the main roster, and developing a real story. Some of Undertaker's best ring chemistry is with smaller/quicker wrestlers like HBK, Randy, CM Punk, Edge.

Sheamus is a terrible idea IMO lolol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

I like the Kevin Owens idea. Either that or Finn Balor would be interesting to me. Bad timing for FInn, though. They'd have to rush with (most likely) getting the title off of him, pushing him to the main roster, and developing a real story. Some of Undertaker's best ring chemistry is with smaller/quicker wrestlers like HBK, Randy, CM Punk, Edge.

Sheamus is a terrible idea IMO lolol

Nobody wants to Sheamus I agree but they've took many feuds that no one wanted to see and made it interesting so I think it could work.