Wrestlemania 32

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    And you know what? Looking back on last night... we're going into Raw tonight and nothing feels like it has changed. No new stars were made (Baron meh). We're not going into Raw with any major storyline. Authority is still around. Only thing that's changed is that divas are called women now. I'm tuning in tonight excited for Raw, not excited to see any aftermath of last night.

Lol
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Told yall it was 5 years too soon for reigns.

not at all

stop lying.

he is trash on the mic.

he is trash as an in ring practioner
    fake ass khal drogo in a dlo brown vest.

He wack af. He brings absolutely nothing. He's generic at most.
  • JaDaDon
    JaDaDon Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wrestlemania 32 is the Batman v Superman of wrestling
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    slow matches were like a theme for the night, like the second theme behind "bad finishes". i expected the hiac to be a slow build tho, main event was just too slow, not a ? match but, i was near dozing off
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    KillaCham wrote: »
    And you know what? Looking back on last night... we're going into Raw tonight and nothing feels like it has changed. No new stars were made (Baron meh). We're not going into Raw with any major storyline. Authority is still around. Only thing that's changed is that divas are called women now. I'm tuning in tonight excited for Raw, not excited to see any aftermath of last night.

Lol
    Stop laffin
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    WrestleMania review

Pre-show matches:

Ryback vs Kalisto:
    U.S. Title - This match was on the right place where it belonged the pre-show nobody asked for this match to begin with. Ryback dominated most of the match nearly until the end. Not surprised by the outcome. They need to break up the Lucha Dragons. 3/10

Total Divas vs Bad & Blonde:
    - The only thing purpose this match served was to give Brie Bella her farewell in WWE. Other than that, ? break material. Nothing more than eyecandy on a WrestleMania card to collect a WM payday. 0/10

The Usos vs The Dudleys: - Match was only 5 minutes nothing to call home about.. 2/10

Main card matches:

IC Ladder match: - Best match of the night on the card. A lot of good/crazy spots fast paced action I thought KO was legit dead after that spot where his neck went through the ladder. Surprising win putting the IC title on Zack Ryder after being a jobber status for years. Unfortunately, I don't see it lasting very long. 10/10

AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho: - A good slow paced technical wrestling match between these 2 they start to pick up the pace during the middle of the match. Botched codebreaker ending from Y2J. Y2J could put over Fandango at WM 29 (who is a footnote now) but couldn't do the honors for Styles? Yeah ok... WWE has to get over there hatred for other stars who were in rival mainstream company. Then again I expect a better match but these two wrestled how many times in the last 2 months? 6/10

New Day vs L.O.N.: - Hilarious New Day entrance with the giant cereal box of ? O's. The match it's self....nothing more than a Monday night RAW match on a WrestleMania card. I guess WWE figured L.O.N. needed a win to remain relevant at the best but they still are a joke as a unit imo. The post match segment with the HBK, Foley, & Stone Cold taking out L.O.N. was cool but it made L.O.N. looked bad. 5/10

Ambrose vs Lesnar: Street Fight - This match was built up to a very big deal at WrestleMania and it was very underwhelming & disappointing. This very ? -lite with just chairs/kendo sticks and a botched suplex spot on the chairs by Lesnar. I thought from the start that this match could go either way even with a rematch in sight for Payback in case Lesnar went over (which he did) and Dean could get his win at Payback/Extreme Rules. After watching last night I'm not sure if I'm checking for a rematch. 4/10

Divas Triple-Threat: for the new Women's title - Excellent match from starting bell. I didn't care for the outcome the first time around when I watched but after a second viewing they made the right call on crowning Charlotte. Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, & Paige are the workhorses of the Women Division and I hope they continue to keep the spotlight on all four them some of the best women stars to come out NXT. They could scrap the rest of the division and rebuild for all I care. Eva Marie & Lana are trash, Naomi had a chance before the NXT women came up, Nikki Bella probably won't be the same again (wasn't great to start with), Tamina is in her early 40's, & Natalya has been around for 10 years. 8/10

Undertaker vs Shane: HIAC - The storyline was perfect to actually have some change in WWE. Either Taker retires or Shane takes over control of WWE, sounds cool but the problem with that is that Shane isn't returning to do any shows after WrestleMania so we already know what it was. The match was slow paced and somewhat boring the only highlight was the insane dive that Shane did off the Cell & that struggle coast to coast from Shane. After a second watch, it wasn't really too bad I just took it for what it was worth being that you have two aging performers working in the ring. It was no point in doing this match inside of HIAC. After this I have no interest in seeing Taker in another WrestleMania match he's done enough. 6.5/10

ATG Battle Royal: - This match was pre-show material and I really hope that this is the final ATG Battle Royal match that is done at WrestleMania because every year creative has done nothing with the winner of this match. The only bright spots he was Baron Corbin winning it & Shaq as a surprise but I doubt they do anything with him he will continue to stay on the NXT roster more than likely. 3/10

The Rock vs Erik Rowan: - Nice surprise match for WrestleMania. The Rock in 6 seconds wins not surprised but hilarious at the cost of The Wyatts. Sad what they are doing to Bray if not that whole group. 2/10

Roman Reigns vs HHH: WWE WHC - The only things good about this match were Stephanie ate a spear & HHH was in the best shape of his life. WWE muting the round of boos from the live crowd exposed them for even putting on this match. One of the worst main event or WWE WHC matches in WrestleMania ever to end a show. Very forgettable. 0/10

Overall - D

Gotdamn 0/10 went beyond Bret's 4/10 lmaoooooo
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @txboi_09

how was the crowd?

boos?

cheers?

mixed?

apathy?

smarky minds want to know

The crowd was good all the way up to the battle royal that ? killed thw buzz. The thing with reigns that i noticed though was not that everyone hated him, just that the people who hate him are ready to boo whenever dide does anything like land a regular punch. So everyone else is quiet cause i mean its just a punch but the reign haters starr booing and thays what you hear very loudly at first and then the cheers come afterwards from people who are trying to figure out wtf the dude is getting booed about. ? was weird bruh. @BeleeDatPleighboy

But it was pretty dead come main event, yall gotta remember we were standing outside in the hot ass sun dor 2-3 hours waiting to get in then sat for like 7 hours before the main event, crowd was tired as ? at that point
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • CJBachelor85
    CJBachelor85 Members Posts: 302 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    @txboi_09

how was the crowd?

boos?

cheers?

mixed?

apathy?

The crowd was good all the way up to the battle royal that ? killed thw buzz. The thing with reigns that i noticed though was not that everyone hated him, just that the people who hate him are ready to boo whenever dide does anything like land a regular punch. So everyone else is quiet cause i mean its just a punch but the reign haters starr booing and thays what you hear very loudly at first and then the cheers come afterwards from people who are trying to figure out wtf the dude is getting booed about. ? was weird bruh. @BeleeDatPleighboy

But it was pretty dead come main event, yall gotta remember we were standing outside in the hot ass sun dor 2-3 hours waiting to get in then sat for like 7 hours before the main event, crowd was tired as ? at that point

Well damn @ getting boo'ed for throwing a regular punch. Smh.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @txboi_09

how was the crowd?

boos?

cheers?

mixed?

apathy?

Well damn @ getting boo'ed for throwing a regular punch. Smh.

Cena was booed for worse
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    They needed a quick match between taker/Shane vs HHH/RR that main event would've gotten booed even worse had they gone straight to it
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @txboi_09

how was the crowd?

boos?

cheers?

mixed?

apathy?

damn so mania was a half day event then....sheesh

12 hrs gawd damn
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    My top 5 Mania Matches;

1 - Bret Hart vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Wrestlemania 13

2 - Triple H vs Shawn Michaels vs Chris Benoit
    Wrestlemania 20

3 - CM Punk vs Undertaker
    Wrestlemania 29

4 - Dudley Boys vs Edge & Christian vs The Hardy Boys
    Wrestlemania 17

5 - Macho Man Randy Savage vs Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
    Wrestlemania 3
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @txboi_09

how was the crowd?

boos?

cheers?

mixed?

apathy?

damn so mania was a half day event then....sheesh

12 hrs gawd damn

Yeah bro we left the hotel like at 2 got there at around 230 then they had issues with the wifi going down so they had us wait until around 4 to get in.

But that stadium really isnt loud to be honest, its too damn big. People kept trying to start chants but the majority of them wouldnt catch on. Cena sucks caught on fairly quickly though.
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My top 5 Mania Matches;

1 - Bret Hart vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Wrestlemania 13

2 - Triple H vs Shawn Michaels vs Chris Benoit
    Wrestlemania 20

3 - CM Punk vs Undertaker
    Wrestlemania 29

4 - Dudley Boys vs Edge & Christian vs The Hardy Boys
    Wrestlemania 17

5 - Macho Man Randy Savage vs Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
    Wrestlemania 3

I feel you beside Punk vs Taker. Biggest Punk mark but the match was just cool. HBK vs. Taker both times makes it look like a Saturday Main Event match
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Yea I agree good picks but that punk/Taker doesn't even make MY top 10
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Y'all tripping off punk v undertaker. That and his match with batista at WM 23 are severely underrated.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punk and taker may not b top 5 for me but it's an awesome match
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punk/Taker had the best storyline/build up
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Punk/Taker had the best storyline/build up

That Paul Bearer disrespect was something serious

surprised his family let them do that....
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Top 5 Wrestlemania matches

1. Undertaker vs HBK - WM XXV
    2. Austin vs Rock II - WM XVII
    3. HHH vs Benoit vs HBK - WM ?
    4. Hogan vs Rock - WM XVIII
    5. Steamboat vs Savage - WM III
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    My Top 5 Wrestlemania matches

1. Undertaker vs HBK - WM XXV
    2. Austin vs Rock II - WM XVII
    3. HHH vs Benoit vs HBK - WM ?
    4. Hogan vs Rock - WM XVIII
    5. Steamboat vs Savage - WM III

Watch Hogan vs Rock on mute. That ain't much of a match.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll throw out 5
    1. Shawn vs Undertaker WM 25
    2. Bret vs Austin WM 13
    3. Savage vs Steamboat WM 3
    4. Warrior vs Savage WM 7
    5. Angle vs Shawn WM 21