Battlefield 1, World War 1

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the problem with COD and BF is that eventually, all of them get boring. There is no real incentive to leveling up or maxing out your stats

and games like COD place emphasis on twitch like skills to be able to compete with younger kids who they are obviously catering to nowadays

I wanna see what Titanfall 2 is gonna be about. I actually enjoyed the first one
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    the problem with COD and BF is that eventually, all of them get boring. There is no real incentive to leveling up or maxing out your stats

and games like COD place emphasis on twitch like skills to be able to compete with younger kids who they are obviously catering to nowadays

I wanna see what Titanfall 2 is gonna be about. I actually enjoyed the first one

Thats not true you cant access certain weapons, skins and perks in those types of games until you reach certain levels thats their whole gimmick.
  • AP21
    Options
    you know what i mean kneegrow
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's going to be set during WWI, but the soldiers and guns are going to be from the future. That way everyone's happy!

Lol!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Y'all do realize WW1 had bolt action rifles and ? right? This ? gonna be slow and boring.

? been saying moderm BF is slow and boring tho.....

Bruh WW1 was trench warfare... look that ? up. They didn't even have tanks until 1917 and even then the tanks only moved like 6 mph. That ? gonna be boring as ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This. Games that require more thinking and strategy >>>> my sensitivity is higher and i drank a 5 hour energy drink so i win
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This. Games that require more thinking and strategy >>>> my sensitivity is higher and i drank a 5 hour energy drink so i win

Cold world gramps
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they go full realistic with that one, this gonna change the way we play a shooting game. Its gonna get grimy and very hard.
  • The Recipe
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I cant front, burnt out on BF, I was checking for the new COD lowkey but I aint sure now this ? look dope asf. Not copping at launch or buying DLC tho.

https://youtu.be/c7nRTF2SowQ
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant front, burnt out on BF, I was checking for the new COD lowkey but I aint sure now this ? look dope asf. Not copping at launch or buying DLC tho.

Looks Fire. ? that futuristic ? CoD is on.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aPMZyq9.jpg
  • The Recipe
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I think its a black dude on the cover also. #Blackexcellence

images.jpeg
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)#History
    THe man on the cover is supposed to be part of the Harlem Hellfighters, who supposidly scared/beat the ? outta the Germans.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Its so funny watching the COD community trying to jump ship to bf1 cuz they want boots on the ground, so dumb that they dont realise BF has tanks, planes, jets, boats etc very far from boots on the ground.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Its so funny watching the COD community trying to jump ship to bf1 cuz they want boots on the ground, so dumb that they dont realise BF has tanks, planes, jets, boats etc very far from boots on the ground.

I think by boots on the ground they mean real war
  • The Recipe
    edited May 2016
    Options

Naw bruh they mean literally they want their boots on the ground, you cant define real war as 1 thing because war has been happening for many centuries and it evloves every time it takes place, went from swords to drones bruh.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Naw bruh they mean literally they want their boots on the ground, you cant define real war as 1 thing because war has been happening for many centuries and it evloves every time it takes place, went from swords to drones bruh.

you reaching
  • The Recipe
    Options
    I think what your doing is actually the very definition of reaching, taking something said and giving it the definition you want it to have, but agree to disagree.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Just realized why Battlefront was half a game, Dice had to get it out at the same time as the force awakens while simultaneously working on BF1. So they basically half assed battlefront. Im definently not copping right away off the strength of that.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Y'all do realize WW1 had bolt action rifles and ? right? This ? gonna be slow and boring.

Looks like there were a few Smgs, shotguns and machine guns to go along with the bolt actions.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Looks like there were a few Smgs, shotguns and machine guns to go along with the bolt actions.

SMGs were incredibly rare then, even with the BAR being introduced in like 1917/1918. Machine guns were just mow down the poor ? crossing no mans land. There really shouldn't be any running and gunning until you actually are about to assault another trench on the Western Front. That said, I am assuming that DICE will be saying ? historical accuracy to make ? entertaining for hyperactive people.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • AP21
    Options
    i messed with BF real heavy for a couple of years when i got burned out on COD

could never really fly planes but was ok in tanks

this might bring me back over

OH...wait, i have a pc and will have to use Origin to play this...

FAWK!!!!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bf3 on ps3 with my regular squad was some of the funniest online gaming I've ever done online