Katt Williams Calls Kevin Hart A Puppet! "I Just Know Somebody's Hand Is Stuck Up That Baby"

Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kev got lots of haters because hes getting all this success while using a writing team.

Most comedians frown upon that ?

But looks like he switching from standup to comedic actor anyways which is good because his past 2 specials been rushed garbage
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Its a thin line between truth and hate... I think Katt crossed into hatin with this one
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat had his time and it was all good now he wanna hate. ? in the barrell I tell u
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Them ain't jokes bruhs, Katt is upset! I don't like using the word hate myself but this is a perfect example of it. Using the old "he did ? ? for success" excuse. Might have to find a new excuse because this one is getting played out especially in these times.
    Last year some lame ass Wild n Out comedian claimed Tyrese did some ? ? for the baby boy role, later he admitted he lied.. but for what?

Some comedians are miserable ass people
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I think Hart is funny same Kat. Why we hate our own so much?

He seem kinda bitter about how good career turned out. But if you lose to what Katt had been saying about the industry, he is saying the same things Dave Chappelle did, but he's coming off as a hater. Maybe its because he knows her could have been where Kevin Hart is had he compromised his integrity. But he didn't and spoke out, now he getting railroaded.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    So if a ? said SNL is corny, is that hating or being honest?

Difference is saying it ain't funny to you vs making a declarative statement as if it not being funny is fact. You don't find Kevin Hart funny is cool but the "let's be honest he ain't that funny" is your opinion...not a fact
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Richard had help on his stand ups.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    jono wrote: »

He seem kinda bitter about how good career turned out. But if you lose to what Katt had been saying about the industry, he is saying the same things Dave Chappelle did, but he's coming off as a hater. Maybe its because he knows her could have been where Kevin Hart is had he compromised his integrity. But he didn't and spoke out, now he getting railroaded.

Or maybe he couldn't. Compromised his integrity how? Why is always someone else fault? Why can't it be that Kevin Hart is just better than this ? ?

Katt Williams has been in and out of legal trouble for years, nobody wants to invest money in him. How is that Kevin Hart's fault?

There was a point in time where Katt Williams was hot. He was a household name for a few years, until legal troubles became what he was known for instead of his comedy.

He spoke out against the "dress initiation" and called out some of the depravity he saw in Hollywood, and his career suffered for it. Remember in his one HBO special he was talking about Jamie Foxx and Professor Olgelvee? They even edited olgelvee out in later broadcasts. He hurt his own career, no doubt about that. But he did it on a way I can respect. Does he sound bitter at times, absolutely. But I definitely think he could have been what Kevin Hart is now.

And I'm not blaming Hart, but I think Katt is bitter knowing that Kevin along with these other black entertainers know what he does and play the game anyway. He wasn't with it, and now he is suffering for it. There is an interview he did mentioning how many times he has been arrested and the fact the press has never filmed him coming out of court for anything. He was like "why do you think that is?"

I'm just saying....
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I ? with Kevin Hart i cant say i seen any of his movies thought.. Ill peep the Ride along joints at some point.. hes reached a great point as a black comedian/actor .. he is not so niche that he doenst hit.. Hes in a space like seth rogen.. where you can make damn near anything whether it be wack or not.. thats success so clap it up for Kevin Hart for doing what HE does best.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt Williams tour is called "Conspiracy Theory", if you don't get the joke in that along with what he said, then your sense of humor sucks
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Them ain't jokes bruhs, Katt is upset! I don't like using the word hate myself but this is a perfect example of it. Using the old "he did ? ? for success" excuse. Might have to find a new excuse because this one is getting played out especially in these times.

He's said that ? about a few people...its almost like the go to insult...oh this person more successful? Must be because they're doing something ? . Can't be they're actually working harder than me. Can't be Kevin Hart been touring and making movies instead of knocking out Wal-Mart workers like Katt

? was hanging with Suge and catching case after case, now turns around saying the next ? gotta be doing ? ? to be where he's at, foh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin is getting a lot of black actors paid/thread
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Kev got lots of haters because hes getting all this success while using a writing team.

But looks like he switching from standup to comedic actor anyways which is good because his past 2 specials been rushed garbage

Everybody so called goat had ppl write for him.

Not true
    For tv shows & movies yes... but for the pure act of standup having writers is not the norm

I listen to many podcasts & interviews and these guys get angry about that ? .

Standup is supposed to be from the comedians own personal POV
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Everybody so called goat had ppl write for him.

Not true
    For tv shows & movies yes... but for the pure act of standup having writers is not the norm

I listen to many podcasts & interviews and these guys get angry about that ? .

Standup is supposed to be from the comedians own personal POV

LOL,all Kevin Hart talks about is his own life

U dont think a writer can write a joke around another mans situation?

I follow his head writer on IG. His name is Harry and hes a funny dude.

He posts ? like this with captions like "working on this next hour"

10802753_479983182141984_1072690478_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=ODU0MzU3MDcyNzY5OTQ1NjMy.2
    10616898_767675139941170_1578667424_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=ODI0MDY1ODgyNjU3MTAwNjA2.2

Its no secret at all.

Hart calls them his team. The Plastic Cup Boyz
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Kevins standups are funny, but as far as movies ive pretty much given up on them, ? is the same dude in every movie, ? just aint funny, his latest, ride along 2 was wack af, katt williams as money mike is funnier than any ? hart did in his movies
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Kevin Hart's a good dude, but lets be honest, the ? aint that funny

Neither is Dane cook but none of these ? hated on him
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

Or maybe he couldn't. Compromised his integrity how? Why is always someone else fault? Why can't it be that Kevin Hart is just better than this ? ?

Katt Williams has been in and out of legal trouble for years, nobody wants to invest money in him. How is that Kevin Hart's fault?

There was a point in time where Katt Williams was hot. He was a household name for a few years, until legal troubles became what he was known for instead of his comedy.

He spoke out against the "dress initiation" and called out some of the depravity he saw in Hollywood, and his career suffered for it. Remember in his one HBO special he was talking about Jamie Foxx and Professor Olgelvee? They even edited olgelvee out in later broadcasts. He hurt his own career, no doubt about that. But he did it on a way I can respect. Does he sound bitter at times, absolutely. But I definitely think he could have been what Kevin Hart is now.

And I'm not blaming Hart, but I think Katt is bitter knowing that Kevin along with these other black entertainers know what he does and play the game anyway. He wasn't with it, and now he is suffering for it. There is an interview he did mentioning how many times he has been arrested and the fact the press has never filmed him coming out of court for anything. He was like "why do you think that is?"

I'm just saying....

So the mysterious "them" is out to get a b level comedian because he made some jokes? Katt Williams had a nice run but recycling the same jokes for 3 comedy specials had more to do with him falling off and not him speaking out about anything

COSIGN that

He hurt himself tryn live off those same jokes during that run.

Also goes to show not all standups use writers. Because if katt had writers he would've had new material.

His last 2 specials he came with new material tho.

And hes 2 most recent specials >> harts last 2