i'm geeked for this street fighter vs tekken but...

Options
the1nonlyruru
the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in IllGaming
i honestly don't think anyone on the tekken roster can really mess with SF's best. now before you come up calling hater i'm a fan of both games and i love em both and this ? is a dream come true but stop me when you think i'm full of ?

Ryu>Jin or kazuya

Ken>hworang

Akuma>haihatchi(i know i ? that spelling up)

chun-li>xiayu

blanka>any animal on tekken

zangief>king and armor king (even though king and armor king have better moves IMO zangief is way stronger)

speak on it...

Comments

• Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    im sure a tekken fan will say the opposite
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh i'm waiting. shots are fired
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ehh I wouldnt take either game seriously when it comes to stories, sometimes they show Ryu beating Akuma (who can destroy islands and ? ) lifting boulders that weigh over a ton and being able to dodge bullets and the next fight he lose to some regular ass dude like Hugo

Kazuya Jin and Hei go back and forth too depending on the Devil powers
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tekken moveset > SF movesets

Zangief got the spd but King/Armor King have multi throws, juggles, unblockables and 10-hits plus ability to escape/parry almost everything. Gief can't really ? w/ them
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They're stronger but Street Fighter still sucks , the physics and everything else about it. The new SF then , i like the old ones .
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Devil? Jack?? Ogre? Kazuya? Jin? Bryan? Yoshimitsu? Raven? Unknown? Tekken has a squad of characters that can keep up in SF world
    Tekken moveset > SF movesets

Zangief got the spd but King/Armor King have multi throws, juggles, unblockables and 10-hits plus ability to escape/parry almost everything. Gief can't really ? w/ them
    Right...it seems like SF characters wouldn't stand a chance in the Namco version. Tekken is too in your face for throwing projectiles every 5 second.
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited July 2010
    Options
    when it drops im ? anybody up with law
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    when it drops im ? anybody up with law

Fei Long>Law, Forest or Marshall
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited July 2010
    Options
    im sure they will balance it...either they'll give the tekken cast some projectiles or some evasive moves, thats my guess but they WILL find a way to balance it in some form
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man, Ryu is always tearing through the Street Fighter world, yet he's always on some "I need to be stronger, I need to find a stronger opponent" it's like damn, really? How much stronger can you get. In Tekken humans are doing some crazy ridiculous moves and then all of a sudden you're fighting a Panda bear then some senior in a diaper who can destroy you, then some japanese fighter who gets possessed by a demon who can tear it up.

So yeah, I think they'll just forget about any of that and just make them suitable to fight each other.
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Devil? Jack?? Ogre? Kazuya? Jin? Bryan? Yoshimitsu? Raven? Unknown? Tekken has a squad of characters that can keep up in SF world

Right...it seems like SF characters wouldn't stand a chance in the Namco version. Tekken is too in your face for throwing projectiles every 5 second.

It depends on how they make the game, a character like Cammy would be broken in the Namco version there would be no way to stop her
  • vagrant-718
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It depends on how they make the game, a character like Cammy would be broken in the Namco version there would be no way to stop her

Not really, all tekken characters can low parry so that shut down the spiral arrow. You can high parry the dive kick, the grapplers can grab while u in the air, other characters can simply sidestep or dodge and the cannon spike would be unsafe in tekken so cammy would get her ass whupped
  • Bcotton5
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not really, all tekken characters can low parry so that shut down the spiral arrow. You can high parry the dive kick, the grapplers can grab while u in the air, other characters can simply sidestep or dodge and the cannon spike would be unsafe in tekken so cammy would get her ass whupped

I know that, if she kept her speed it would be people eating mad damage and having to guess to keep her off of them
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Tekken vs StreetFighter version will be good , it's the one with Tekken physics . Defo coppin that.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dan>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They will make jin and Kazuya Top Tier, Ryu/Sagat status
  • vagrant-718
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I know that, if she kept her speed it would be people eating mad damage and having to guess to keep her off of them

They got characters that are pretty quick such as Lilli and Xiaoyu, even fat ass Bob is quick
  • Keston169
    Keston169 Members Posts: 422
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This link is safe and it works...mann look@ this ? this game will be ? ......

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6U7jZ-qMfI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6U7jZ-qMfI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>