• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was so awkward to watch
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont see issue

Telling her son to stick that the vibrating object up her ass and his ass and asking it how it smells... yea u just as deranged as this broad lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a groomer and needs to be reported.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like y'all mamas wasn't doing hoe ? 24/7
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    seems like she was having fun with her kids....just dumb fun , to make them laugh an say ill....this was in your butt! yucky.

I think y'all looking too far in this.

in this clip anyway.

let me know what makes this not right.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    seems like she was having fun with her kids....just dumb fun , to make them laugh an say ill....this was in your butt! yucky.

in this clip anyway.

I'm sure it was no big deal. But I wouldn't share this, and she deserves everything she gets for posting the video. How easy is it to not share a video online where you're telling kids to massage your butt and asking what it smells like.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

in this clip anyway.

I'm sure it was no big deal. But I wouldn't share this, and she deserves everything she gets for posting the video. How easy is it to not share a video online where you're telling kids to massage your butt and asking what it smells like.

but is that her admitting to some sick game or our sick minds thinking we hear what's not being said.

she may have thought it was cute an innocent. anday gave other videos about stupid ? ..but our society is hell-bent on exposing someone and constantly judging
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited March 2016
    Options

in this clip anyway.

but is that her admitting to some sick game or our sick minds thinking we hear what's not being said.

she may have thought it was cute an innocent. anday gave other videos about stupid ? ..but our society is hell-bent on exposing someone and constantly judging

I already stated that Im pretty sure it was innocent. There's a lot of kids who do things with their children that are funny or silly, but wouldn't dream of posting a video because there is a difference in being cute and silly at home and being silly for an AUDIENCE. There was a Bishop in Chicago who posted this picture a few years ago with his granddaughter. Im sure it was harmless, but why POST it?

Screen-shot-2013-01-18-at-1.25.39-PM.png
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

in this clip anyway.

I already stated that Im pretty sure it was innocent. There's a lot of kids who do things with their children that are funny or silly, but wouldn't dream of posting a video because there is a difference in being cute and silly at home and being silly for an AUDIENCE. There was a Bishop in Chicago who posted this picture a few years ago with his granddaughter. Im sure it was harmless, but why POST it?

I read a story of a guy who took baths with his daughter....when the BM found out she took him to court an he had to go thru cps an everything.

? was crazy...

but anyway...was it for an audience or was she recording a moment in their lives an just wanted to share a moment of happiness?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @thedream come get yo kids, ? ...
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

in this clip anyway.

I read a story of a guy who took baths with his daughter....when the BM found out she took him to court an he had to go thru cps an everything.

? was crazy...

but anyway...was it for an audience or was she recording a moment in their lives an just wanted to share a moment of happiness?

huh? I thought that was the same thing.

When I make a facebook status, Im doing so for an audience (my fb friends)

When I make a post on the IC, Im doing it for an audience (all of you here)

She's sharing a moment of happiness with viewers. That was the purpose.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

in this clip anyway.

? was crazy...

cmon now...

doing something for an audience on doing some an later sharing it is two different things.

you know I'm right...stop playing
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

in this clip anyway.

? was crazy...

cmon now...

doing something for an audience on doing some an later sharing it is two different things.

Ok now Im lost. The point Im making is...Yes, Im sure that was an innocent family moment. I'm also sure that many of us have innocent family moments that we would not share or even record at all, because there's an awareness that for most people watching, it does not translate as funny or cute.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

in this clip anyway.

? was crazy...

cmon now...

Ok now Im lost. The point Im making is...Yes, Im sure that was an innocent family moment. I'm also sure that many of us have innocent family moments that we would not share or even record at all, because there's an awareness that for most people watching, it does not translate as funny or cute.

but then yuor only worrying about how people will judge what you share an that will take away from a happy moment.

if you do t wanna share that's one thing...but to not not share becuz ? gonna judge or see it wrong....who really has the problem at that point.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

in this clip anyway.

? was crazy...

cmon now...

but then yuor only worrying about how people will judge what you share an that will take away from a happy moment.

if you do t wanna share that's one thing...but to not not share becuz ? gonna judge or see it wrong....who really has the problem at that point.

Well that's just me. I'm just saying there's no use in sharing something like that with that many viewers and not expecting people to call you sick, as some did in this thread. Im not sharing a video of telling my kid to massage my butt and smell, nor would I share of pic in the tub with a small child. If she is comfortable doing so, which it appears she is, then go wild. The reactions are expected, though.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh...classic case of oversharing.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's lil wanye baby right?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delete this thread