100 Lyricists Incontrovertiblely Better Than Master P's Garbage Ass

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? posted lyricists like ? actually considered p a lyricist, foh. Rappers don't have to b lyrical to make good songs, rappers don't have to b a trash lyricist to make trash songs
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    According to the I.C Master P is a legend around these parts. Don't let the southerns on here know that you're ? on one of their greats, lol.

Don't u have a kitchen to clean?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Did I inspire this?
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather listen to 3 master p albums than 3 from 90% of that list. Facts. IMO.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Did I inspire this?

Nah, bruh never liked p
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Master P >>> Diddy

In terms of managing a record label.

Yeah but, Diddy might be better at finding and nurturing talent. I mean out of all of those MCs that were on No Limit there was probably one or two of them that, with the right marketing, promotion, production, videos, etc. could have been a serious contender like Notorious B.I.G. but we'll never know because the MCs on No Limit didn't really get marketing and promotion the way artists on Bad Boy were getting it.

There had to have been SOMEBODY on No Limit that was equal to Big, or Pac or any of the GOATS.

I don't think Master P really pushed any of his artists. I remember when Silk the Shocker had a lil buzz in New York with It Ain't My Fault, but I never heard his second album. For that matter, I never head his second single.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol thread fail. I ain't crossed naan ? who's ever called P a lyricist.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never knew anyone that said Master P is lyrical....they usually say he's a legend due to the business side of things....But yo, that just like saying Biz Markie aint a legend because he not top notch with the lyrics
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was never a lyricist but 2 deny he ain't a legend in hip hop is just ? lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P himself said he wasn't a lyricist, why u wake up with this much hate in your heart tho? U really had the time to type an annotated bibliography of feelings including 100 typed out, not copy and pasted rappers bruh? Just ignore his music and move on, P is a legend btw
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You see t/s doofy ass never came back in the thread smh, ? need hobbies
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    First off @Maximus Rex ? you and ya blood type.

This alone is gold :joy:
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    ? so mad he made personal hate thread u pathetic

A legend at what? Where is No Limit Records now? What other ventures had P successfully spun off? If you want to day he's a legend in terms of not ? off his money, cool, but in the entertainment, (especially the music field,) dude's no legend. P is an extremely hard worker who recognized his opportunites when they presented themselves and parlayed those opportunities.

Y'all cats are killing me with this "But P never claimed to be lyrical," ? . What if I would have entitled the thread "100 Rappers That Are Better Than Master P's Garbage Ass then all you P stans would be sayin' "But P ain't a rapper, he's a hustler, " game spitter" whatever the ? that is or whatever euphenism that you want use to cover up the fact that dude is trash and his legacy is one of dudes with no ? talent can do this rap ? .

Rex knows this is painful for you P stans. Like Socrates said, "My plainess of speech makes them hate me, and what is their hatred, but proof that I am telling the truth.". You can't argue the successfully argue the point that none of the rappers that I posted are actually better than P, so you resort non sequiturs. Saying P is a legend is the equivalent to saying that Curry would be a legend if he retired at the end of the season.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is hilarious. You make a solid argument.

He's a GOAT for things other than his music though. The best hustler in the game.
  • Karl.
    Options
    His brother C-Murder is a ? though. Dropped a track about shooting folks whilst facing a charge for shooting folks.
  • Karl.
    Options
    I hope that list isn't in any order too.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

Naw, just the first people who popped in my mind. I might revise it because I left people like Twista, Kokane, and David Banner. could have easily put MC Ren, Big Mike, MC Search Pete Nice, Heavy D, The Fresh Prince, CL Smooth, Erick Sermon, or Parrish Smith on there, but these uneducated muthafuckas would have contested those people
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Naw, just the first people who popped in my mind. I might revise it because I left people like Twista, Kokane, and David Banner. could have easily put MC Ren, Big Mike, MC Search Pete Nice, Heavy D, The Fresh Prince, CL Smooth, Erick Sermon, or Parish Smith on there, but these uneducated muthafuckas would have contested those people

@Maximus Rex, leave Twista off of the list . He says a bunch of nothing while rapping fast; ? him.
    David Banner doesn't say anything profound in his music and Will Smith is corny. Oh and ? Erick Sermon's sheisty ass too! He set up Parrish to get robbed.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Nah Twista got skills man.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Naw, just the first people who popped in my mind. I might revise it because I left people like Twista, Kokane, and David Banner. could have easily put MC Ren, Big Mike, MC Search Pete Nice, Heavy D, The Fresh Prince, CL Smooth, Erick Sermon, or Parish Smith on there, but these uneducated muthafuckas would have contested those people

@Maximus Rex, leave Twista off of the list . He says a bunch of nothing while rapping fast; ? him.
    David Banner doesn't say anything profound in his music and Will Smith is corny. Oh and ? Erick Sermon's sheisty ass too! He set up Parrish to get robbed.

Get all tha way tha ? outta here!!