GnS topic: Assumption.... Hoe or housewife. raised to win or raised to be recylced.

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    I like Amerie as well. I don't know much about Aisha Sesay. Look like she belong in the housewife category with Tamia, Ayesha, and Amerie.

but what does looks have to do with anything.

an ugly chick can be a hoe and a cute chick have virtue and visa versa
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its easy to spot a hoe but a housewife you gotta get to know

speak on it... the IC doesnt think its easy.

how can you spot a hoe

and after you get to know the hoe...can she then become a housewife

I worded my comment wrong. Spotting a hoe can be easy. Life is like a dice game b. The more a woman exhibits hoe qualities the safer it is to bet they a hoe. On the flip side a hoe can exhibit no hoeish ideology but be a wolf in sheeps clothing. Thats why its important to get to know them.

Yea you could turn one into a housewife but it would be like getting a rebuilt title car and turning it into your daily driver. Yea it can be decent for the time being before its spotty maintenance history start showing up but youre definately aint choosing it over a car with a clean history with only 1 or 2 owners.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    This ? it checkers, not chess. It ain't that complicated.

? = A person who accepts cash in exchange for sexual acts.

That's it. If a women does that, she's a ? . If she doesn't, she ain't. I dunno if any of the women in the OP accepted money for sexual acts. If they did, they're ? . If they didn't, they're not.

i swear you was the kid in the daycare telling the sitter.... if i peed change my diaper if i didnt then dont

? that sounds like sound, concrete logic to me *shrugs*
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some hoes show that they a hoe immediately

Its just the vibe they give off, I cant explain it

And with some hoes its takes a conversation and you pick up on clues

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? it checkers, not chess. It ain't that complicated.

? = A person who accepts cash in exchange for sexual acts.

That's it. If a women does that, she's a ? . If she doesn't, she ain't. I dunno if any of the women in the OP accepted money for sexual acts. If they did, they're ? . If they didn't, they're not.

i swear you was the kid in the daycare telling the sitter.... if i peed change my diaper if i didnt then dont

? that sounds like sound, concrete logic to me *shrugs*

damn bruh you missed the joke....

logic...yea..joke....ehhh
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I like Amerie as well. I don't know much about Aisha Sesay. Look like she belong in the housewife category with Tamia, Ayesha, and Amerie.

but what does looks have to do with anything.

an ugly chick can be a hoe and a cute chick have virtue and visa versa
    Looks don't have anything to do with nothing. I don't know anything about Aisha because she hasn't made any headlines so i can't really determine how she carries herself.
    Cain wrote: »
    Ayesha Curry & Tamia are the only housewives i've noticed.
    It's all perception, some so called Housewives could've been the ? before hoe.
    They're holding that perception up nice. The other ladies on that list walk like a duck and quack like a duck to me
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How's your wife t/s?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a lot of light skin chicks...

Continue.

nah.. Venus black ass can get it based off that pic. lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amerie can have me tho.. real ? ..
    i dont believe in marriage but i believe in us! lol

what is this thread about again?? haha
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    If it's so easy to spot a hoe then it's alot blind ? out here because they stay getting got by them...you can't "spot" anything...you actually have to get to know somebody in order to figure that ? out...that's why it's so funny to me when dudes go with the automatic assumption a woman is a hoe, ? etc based on nothing but what they think they know vs. what is actually true
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    If it's so easy to spot a hoe then it's alot blind ? out here because they stay getting got by them...you can't "spot" anything...you actually have to get to know somebody in order to figure that ? out...that's why it's so funny to me when dudes go with the automatic assumption a woman is a hoe, ? etc based on nothing but what they think they know vs. what is actually true

You know why?..

? swear they a Mac until they meet a chick that looks, acts, dresses, talks, walks, and ? like someone out of they dreams.. Once that happens the excuses start.. Oh ima just ? once or twice.. Which turns into every night.. then they get to vibin.. And realize the ? is actually cool.. Next thing u know u head over heels in love.. lmao.. I seen it happen to the best of em.. Nothin but a re-run fam..

This song is appropriate..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGUOYWP9t4U
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Porsha Williams ..... Amazing
  • Shizlansky
    Options

She sexy as hell.

Isn't that all her body?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Most them broads you posted are or were hoes. I don't know some of them in that 3rd group but other than that the only exceptions were like amerie, tamia, traci and ayesha. Beyonce and Ciara don't seem like hoes exactly, they may be reformed.

It's not hard to spot hoes and the women= cars thing is accurate and easy to use guide. More miles mean less reliability. More miles indicate lack of adequate impulse control which is common to all hoes. Instability in behavior indicates lack of principles it shows itself in the erratic decision making and flip flopping mindset. Lack of principles mean there's no one steering the ship and she just goes where she's pushed toward in the moment, there's no accountability because accountability comes out of morals and principles. All hoes have the same corner stones in mentality it's not hard to see when you've dealt with enough women.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I never heard anything about Bey being a hoe.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was the question I see ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't know as much as they say they do.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Wat?? do i need to really to @ that ? in here
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Wat?? do i need to really to @ that ? in here

What happen?
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess it all depends on what your definition of "hoe" is? Is it quantified by how many sexual partners a woman has had? Is it quantified by how many baby daddy's a woman has? Is it based on who their ex is? I mean, some of these women y'all are classifying as hoes aren't hoes from my viewpoint. Just because the ? she with is a hoe doesn't make her a hoe. Some of y'all classify any woman that speaks, a hoe; so I guess it's all subjective, really.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@tompetrez3
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I guess it all depends on what your definition of "hoe" is? Is it quantified by how many sexual partners a woman has had? Is it quantified by how many baby daddy's a woman has? Is it based on who their ex is? I mean, some of these women y'all are classifying as hoes aren't hoes from my viewpoint. Just because the ? she with is a hoe doesn't make her a hoe. Some of y'all classify any woman that speaks, a hoe; so I guess it's all subjective, really.

A hoe is a ? thats easy to ?

Anybody up to her standards can ?

Anybody
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She sexy as hell.

Isn't that all her body?

I hope so homie. She my number 1