Do You Brush Your Teeth Before or After Breakfast?

Options
2»

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually just brush and listerine when I shower or first thing when I wake up. Once a day, everyday.

I never had this orange juice problem I keep hearing. A fresh glass of cold water does have a more refreshing feel to it, though.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh yeah, I've also read that brushing after drinking acidic beverages like orange juice will slowly damages your teeth (I think your enamel to be exact), since the "acid" leaves your teeth vulnerable and then the brushing ends up damaging them. If you have to brush after drinking OJ, you should wait a while.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do a tongue scrape and rinse before breakfast and then floss and brush my teeth after breakfast.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ya ever brush and drank OJ ? is the worst taste ever
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you take a shower before hitting the gym?

Same principle.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ still don't get why people be hitting the gym and then immediately jump in the local pool all sweaty and ? like they're not dead ass wrong for that. Eh.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before

A lot of people don't realize that they have bad morning routines. First thing I do when I wake up is fix my bed then head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and rinse with Listerine. After that, I do the Triple S (? , Shower, Shave). Then I start putting some clothes on for the day. By the time I head to the kitchen and start preparing for breakfast the taste from brushing and rinsing already worn off. I take about 10-15 minutes cooking breakfast then i start to eat and watch "Good Day New York."
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before. ? is disgusting if u don't imo
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I brush a little bit before breakfast. Maybe just a minute or so to get that morning breath gone, and then I eat breakfast. After breakfast I'll brush more in depth and brush my tongue.

I try to brush my teeth 3-4 times a day.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A bunch of ? tongued ? in this ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    After breakfast. What's the point of brushing before if you gonna get them ? again. Also I wash my hands before I ? ? ! Ving rhames said it in that don king movie I forgot the significance of it though.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already eat ass so i pretty much gave up on oral hygiene by default.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Maa taught us its nasty to eat breakfast before brushin' our teeth.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i don't usually eat breakfast but i brush after i have my coffee. but brushing before breakfast seems like a waste.
    Beta wrote: »
    I don't ever eat breakfast so before
    i don't eat breakfast..
    plus i brush my teeth in the shower..

i normally shower twice a day due to the gym so whenever that happens during the day...
    so if i run up out the house without showering it wasn't even important enough for me to brush my teeth either. lol

I don't know how people function without eating breakfast.

I'm physically weak and mentally ? before food and coffee