THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Wait Jay suing o.g. tidal ? for false numbers and they just claimed in a press release TLOP got 250 million streams in 10 days?

jay-z-turns-down-kanye-west-best-man-offer.gif

And you know the numbers are false how again??? Please reveal your source to us.....oh my bad I forgot you just talking... Continue

My source is simple math. You keep asking me how it was true but even you can't explain how a few million subscribers and free trial ? listened to TLOP 83 times a week. You dodging using logic and simple math. The numbers tidal submitted themselves to the press don't add up. I don't need a source for that lol.

For the numbers not to add up you'd have to have all the numbers to try and add.... Do you know how many free trials streamed the album??? You don't right??? All you know is the 3 million...... ? talking bout simple math but don't even have the numbers to add with...... Lol

Even if they had 7 million free trial users and 3 million users each tidal users (regardless of musical preferences) would have had to listen to tlop 25 times in 10 days. That is damn near impossible. Especially since not every user is listening to Kanye on tidal. The numbers don't add up even if you look at the best cast scenario in user base.

Dude they count each son listened to seperately. How many songs on there 19? 19X10mil is a 190 mill many people may have listened to the whole album multiple times. They dont wait for you to listen to the whole album and then count it. They just count every individual play as a tlop listen. Facts.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait Jay suing o.g. tidal ? for false numbers and they just claimed in a press release TLOP got 250 million streams in 10 days?

jay-z-turns-down-kanye-west-best-man-offer.gif

And you know the numbers are false how again??? Please reveal your source to us.....oh my bad I forgot you just talking... Continue

My source is simple math. You keep asking me how it was true but even you can't explain how a few million subscribers and free trial ? listened to TLOP 83 times a week. You dodging using logic and simple math. The numbers tidal submitted themselves to the press don't add up. I don't need a source for that lol.

For the numbers not to add up you'd have to have all the numbers to try and add.... Do you know how many free trials streamed the album??? You don't right??? All you know is the 3 million...... ? talking bout simple math but don't even have the numbers to add with...... Lol

Even if they had 7 million free trial users and 3 million users each tidal users (regardless of musical preferences) would have had to listen to tlop 25 times in 10 days. That is damn near impossible. Especially since not every user is listening to Kanye on tidal. The numbers don't add up even if you look at the best cast scenario in user base.

Dude they count each son listened to seperately. How many songs on there 19? 19X10mil is a 190 mill many people may have listened to the whole album multiple times. They dont wait for you to listen to the whole album and then count it. They just count every individual play as a tlop listen. Facts.

I know they count every 19 streams of any tlop song as a listen. But even so that 10 million figure i am guessing is just a guess. Tidal is not even releasing the entire story as they aren't saying how many free trial ? signed up. And even if you have 10 million or any figure of total streamers not every person is listening to TLOP. Tidal took all this time to release anything and they aren't even giving us the entire population of paid and free trial population. They shady as ? .
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this dude analyzing tidal numbers like it's the holy grail
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this dude analyzing tidal numbers like it's the holy grail

? analyzing half the numbers then calling them the full numbers... What kinda math is that??? That's what making him look so silly becuz he basing his whole argument on a hunch and not actual numbers
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good to see Reason posters call ? out on their toomfoolery. Gotta keep it up to bring some credibility back to the forum.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Z believes the former owners of TIDAL misled him about subscriber numbers when he purchased the streaming service.

Swedish News service Breakit reports that Jay Z is suing the former owners of TIDAL for a sum in the "region of 100 million" -- a figure presumably in Norwegian krone, which translates to $15 million USD.

In a letter to several of TIDAL's former major shareholders, he accuses them of misrepresenting the number of subscribers the company had accrued when he acquired it $57 million in January 2015. He claims the figure they shared with him -- 503,000 worldwide subscribers -- was erroneous, and that the business was in worse condition than statements had led him to believe.

TIDAL reached the 3 million subscriber plateau earlier this week. Their subscriber base skyrocketed from 1 million to 2.5 million in the 10 days after Kanye West released The Life of Pablo.

Stay tuned for further developments in Jay Z's lawsuit against the former owners of TIDAL.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at the mention of the word tidal and MonZilla come running with objections ? dork
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love Jay to the point y'all not even thinking logically if he didnt know how many subscribers they had from jump why are y'all believing the numbers he is giving you now
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Add 1 more subscriber, just joined today.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lol at the mention of the word tidal and MonZilla come running with objections ? dork

Lol only losers call ? dweebs and dorks. at this point i get the feeling you really meek mill right now posting as iceberglettucetaylor. Hope that house arrest is going well b.
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    "Now, however, as Mr. West begins to loosen his grip on the music, releasing a traditional single (“Famous”) to radio this week and, starting on Friday, selling the album as a download and sharing it with competing streaming services, Tidal is pulling back the curtain on his experiment: Songs from “The Life of Pablo” were streamed 400 million times, globally, through Monday, according to data provided to The New York Times by the company. Of those streams, Tidal said 250 million came in the first 10 days."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/02/arts/music/kanye-west-life-pablo-tidal-streams.html?_r=0&referer=
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    @Monizzle14 so New York Times has seen the data and not disputing the claim but we should listen to your "hunch and simple math" right???? Boi stop it
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    A newspapers job is simply to report news from a company unless it is an editorial piece. Of course they are just reporting the numbers given to them. The times also reporting earnings from Enron and from Bernie Madoff. Doesn't mean they didn't bend the numbers they sent.
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    A newspapers job is simply to report news from a company unless it is an editorial piece. Of course they are just reporting the numbers given to them. The times also reporting earnings from Enron and from Bernie Madoff. Doesn't mean they didn't bend the numbers they sent.

At this point you just sounding pathetic now..... You sounding worse than Meek tryna fight off his L......New York Times has collected the data you ain't collected nothing but yo facts is right and theirs is bogus???? And the sad thing is that makes sense to you smh
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Lol only losers call ? dweebs and dorks. at this point i get the feeling you really meek mill right now posting as iceberglettucetaylor. Hope that house arrest is going well b.

says the ? who plays hockey?? Who was scared of another poster?

Oh
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh

Playing hockey makes you a ? ?

Yall use that word too loosely
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Oh

Playing hockey makes you a ? ?

Yall use that word too loosely

Is that what I said? Or did it read says the ? who plays hockey?

I'm callin him a straight up ? period.
    Reading is fundamental
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited April 2016
    Options

Oh
    ? been playing hockey since the first Runaways were In Canada/Northern US in the 1800's were they ? ? They just found evidence to p

Please educate me on how playing a sport makes me a ? . VanillaIceyoungbergtaylor haha.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tidal been nothing but problems since Jay bought it
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Oh

Is Obama a ? for being a black president? Was Dre a ? for being a black rapper who made a billion plus? Please educate me on how playing a sport makes me a ? . VanillaIceyoungbergtaylor haha.

Lol this ? making no sense. Stop tryin to piggy back off another poster.

You're a ? because you're a crab in a barrel ass ? .

You spend all your time in every tidal thread tearing down Jay & anything tidal for no apparent reason. Outside of a simple "I don't like tidal" you live to constantly remind folks of you're hated of said, Jay-Z, a black man & his business venture. You wanna be right so bad you spend minutes upon minutes arguing numbers with basically no factual sources.

Since you needed some clarity shitweasel

And lmao at this ? 's "Dre who made a billion plus" claim

You believe that before you believe streaming numbers you're a damn fool if you think apple really made Dre a billionaire

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    tumblr_o0qpu3nsa21u6u84mo1_500.gif

Jay Z is suing TIDAL's former owners, claiming they were untruthful about the amount of subscribers the streaming service had upon selling the company to the rapper.

According to Music Business Worldwide, Jay Z is seeking $15 million from the former shareholders of Aspiro, the parent company of TIDAL. This translates to about 100 million Norwegian Krone. The Rap mogul acquired the streaming service for a reported $57 million. He was told that TIDAL had 530,000 subscribers as of January 2015 and now says that figure was "misleading."

Hov adds to his suit the fact that the owners were not transparent about the condition of Aspiro's business structure, which the rapper says was much worse than reported.

One of the shareholders, Schibsted, says it did nothing wrong in the business transaction.

"We want to point out that it was a publicly traded company that was acquired, [which means] transparency of financial reporting [was required]," Communications Manager Anders Rikter said to Norwegian publication Dagens Næringsliv. "Otherwise we have no comments.”

Upon its one year anniversary, TIDAL reported three million subscribers worldwide. Kanye West's The Life of Pablo was reportedly streamed 250 million times in the first 10 days after its February release.

TIDAL has had its fair share of hiccups in its one year of existence, going through three CEOs, experiencing a leak of Rihanna's ANTI album and facing lawsuits from Birdman over the release of Lil Wayne's Free Weezy Album and a separate suit from independent artist John Emanuele for what he claims is unfair compensation.

This ? got some nerve, after that whole Barclay's ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Oh

Is Obama a ? for being a black president? Was Dre a ? for being a black rapper who made a billion plus? Please educate me on how playing a sport makes me a ? . VanillaIceyoungbergtaylor haha.

Lol this ? making no sense. Stop tryin to piggy back off another poster.

You're a ? because you're a crab in a barrel ass ? .

You spend all your time in every tidal thread tearing down Jay & anything tidal for no apparent reason. Outside of a simple "I don't like tidal" you live to constantly remind folks of you're hated of said, Jay-Z, a black man & his business venture. You wanna be right so bad you spend minutes upon minutes arguing numbers with basically no factual sources.

Since you needed some clarity shitweasel

And lmao at this ? 's "Dre who made a billion plus" claim

You believe that before you believe streaming numbers you're a damn fool if you think apple really made Dre a billionaire

you still haven't explained how playing hockey makes someone a ? lol. you have come a long way from not reading ? cause it was a monizzle thread. you outchea actually typing full posts. proud of you lil ? !
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Too easy LOLOLOLOL

You 2 ? ass ? are the resident losers of the IC, you try too hard, so with that said I'm going to Ill Pix LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

We try way to hard? Haha ? you just said "lolololol" in all caps twice in the same damn post. What a sorry ass clown you are sion. Your posts are as predictable as them ? who always go right with the ball in pick up basketball.

Were you the guy who was too scared to come out of Subway?

Yeah that's him.

Punk ?

What the ? ?

Was Jared waiting for him outside?

Even worse Killa Chamdusky trying to get me to take a ride in his van. ? used no ? more times than lil wayne in 06 in that thread a few months ago on me.

You still ?

? u scared to fight me ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Good to see Reason posters call ? out on their toomfoolery. Gotta keep it up to bring some credibility back to the forum.

yo im trying but its hard when u have mods making nicki minaj threads on some stan ? . i see ? like that and just log off. the lights camera and action page be poppin but the reason has to do better. u have ? from london pretending to be east coast old heads. ? is cray
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »

yo im trying but its hard when u have mods making nicki minaj threads on some stan ? . i see ? like that and just log off. the lights camera and action page be poppin but the reason has to do better. u have ? from london pretending to be east coast old heads. ? is cray

That Nicki Minaj part contains some venom in it. But it is kinda true Lol.